farang beaten up in patpong i think

snake24

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When can I see the video? The Thais never do one to one we are just farang and they don't give a shit about hurting someone . It's who u know not what u know and u can buy yourself out of almost anything . I've got into a couple of disagreements there and the Thai came unstuck . I teach aikido and use it . They wouldn't flinch about harming u with or without weapons.. to many westerners getting hurt and mugged there now .

With the amount of drunk stupid farangs running around thinking they are tough guys, I am amazing of how few fights there are here in Thailand. With the few fights I have seen, the farang asked for it and provoking/starting the fight.

Yes those friendly Thais never fight amongst their own, its only ever when they're provoked by foreigners.

Bouncers at brothels as these guys are, are bastions of decency.

Roughly 6 minutes into this video a doctor at Sydney's largest emergency ward tells it like it is as far as fights go in Australia in 2013. 'They keep kicking even when the victim is unconscious'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g16gg6GeF4A

You guys have the same access to YouTube that I do - posting any of the more violent brawl footage only perpetuates the idea that this is somehow entertainment, but there is plenty of video evidence of what Dr Fulder is talking about.

Edited by MrWorldwide

Back in my country of origin, I saw a man being stopped and asked for a light (for a cigarette). The person lit his cigarette and stamped it out on the provider's face. He was given a severe kicking, lifted of the ground and thrown onto the railway tracks below by the 5 people who had given him the kicking. I was 11 years old at the time, this was the first death I had seen.

The victim's crime? Wrong religion, wrong place. When I hear the generalization of all Thai's being cowards because of their 'pack attacks' I would suggest to the people making the claims to look a bit closer to home to see the global trend for these sort of attacks.

There are 'cowards' everywhere you look, but in most places these attacks would not even make the local news as there are more serious crimes happening.

It is an unfortunate fact of life that these sort of things happen, but they do. Nobody deserves it, until you know what it was dished out for; 99% (estimate) of the time there is a reason (valid or not), these are not random attacks.

• Like 1

Back in my country of origin, I saw a man being stopped and asked for a light (for a cigarette). The person lit his cigarette and stamped it out on the provider's face. He was given a severe kicking, lifted of the ground and thrown onto the railway tracks below by the 5 people who had given him the kicking. I was 11 years old at the time, this was the first death I had seen.

The victim's crime? Wrong religion, wrong place. When I hear the generalization of all Thai's being cowards because of their 'pack attacks' I would suggest to the people making the claims to look a bit closer to home to see the global trend for these sort of attacks.

There are 'cowards' everywhere you look, but in most places these attacks would not even make the local news as there are more serious crimes happening.

It is an unfortunate fact of life that these sort of things happen, but they do. Nobody deserves it, until you know what it was dished out for; 99% (estimate) of the time there is a reason (valid or not), these are not random attacks.

What country are you from? Were those guys charged? Was it an unprovoked attack?

Was hoping to see the cause of the attack on the video i posted.

Thought one of you guys might actually have chanced upon it or heard from the grapvine or who knows maybe a news report but looks like we'll just have to assume he was drunk got a bit mouthy and hence the retribution there.

One Thai guy is heard saying: "po laew" or "enough", well it seems that the people kept attacking the victim anyway. Wonder what happened here. Agree that news stories about these kind of events are being reported frequently, but there's generally more to this than just a random attack, which are very rare here. Also, I think that all foreigners are vulnerable, "farang" is just a code word for all foreigners, but the victim(s) could be Chinese, western, Indian etc. everyone is affected and it's often due to misunderstandings or other drunken behavior.

• Like 2

I've got to contest a point here. My father ran a doorman company for years, he had 45 bouncers working for him, you can imagine they were handy with their fists.

I watch videos like that and they enrage me, bouncers have a duty of care towards their clients, all of their clients. A good doorman never raises his hands, he ushers people out the door and if need be sticks them in a taxi home.

Why? two reasons.......we've all been that guy that's had too much to drink at some point. It doesn't matter if you're a little drunken lamb, or more aggressive with the mouth, a good bouncer will see you out unharmed. We have all been that vulnerable at some point.

The second reason is that violence begets violence. You put the boot in on that night, you better expect a return visit, especially where I'm from. You better be handy then.

Two years ago three bouncers gave me son a heavy kicking. My reaction was he must have deserved it so that's a lesson learnt. I don't think he was very happy about that. I was then approached by someone that told me they had taken a liberty. It turned out that my son had complained about a G-Star jacket being stolen, and the bouncers thought they would negotiate a settlement. By the time they were finished two were holding him on his knees by the arms, the third was putting the boot in.

As a father, picture that scene in your mind. None of those guys work on the doors in Glasgow now.

A doorman that puts the boot in is not a doorman at all, he's a psychotic dog. It's one thing to be involved in a street fight in Thailand, bouncers kicking your head off is unforgivable. They are supposed to be keeping you safe, not hospitalizing you.

So what you are watching on that video is inexcusable.

Dude don't get your point at all what does that have to do with the situation here? Those ppl beating him up are not bouncers. They look to be the stall owners so no nothing in their job scope in being "professional" towards misbehaving drunkards assuming that was the case. Seeing the reactions though the most likely scenerio is that he really provoked the attack and the bystanders including other farangs and that farang/middle eastern guy who did not even attempt to aid him show that he was in the wrong.

Unlikely he's going to get revenge too. It's not like he's some thai gang leader boss and could somehow activate some men to retaliate.

To be fair, there were a number of locals including women who tried to intervene

Thank you. Every one of these threads goes the same way - look at these cowardly Thais laying into this defenceless Farang. I agree that this is a nasty video, but how many of us come from countries where something like this - and often much, much worse - does not go down every weekend ? Spend some time in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane at 2am and tell me where you'd rather be.

How many TVers have been attacked by a group of Thais ? I dont know the percentage, but I can guarantee that it would be significantly smaller than the number of Thais who've suffered a beatdown at the hands of their own countrymen. Doesnt make it right, and the men in that video are undeniably cowards, but if they had wanted to go on with it would one man have been able to stop it ? If that had been an Australian city, the good Samaritan would have joined our victim at the hospital, or worse.

Might be tme we accepted that this is the way it is, and stop mouthing off about 'aikido' or whatever : we're all seven feet tall and bulletproof behind a keyboard. The Marquis of Queensbery simply doesnt exist in any modern city I've been to - time to start working on your hundred-metre dash.

good post, i know its THAI visa,but there was a farng beaten up by 5 others, in stoke,birmingham,blackpool,get my point.

A useless post to be honest,its even on a pattaya forum,someone asking is it walking st, so many silly rumours

To be fair, there were a number of locals including women who tried to intervene

Thank you. Every one of these threads goes the same way - look at these cowardly Thais laying into this defenceless Farang. I agree that this is a nasty video, but how many of us come from countries where something like this - and often much, much worse - does not go down every weekend ? Spend some time in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane at 2am and tell me where you'd rather be.

How many TVers have been attacked by a group of Thais ? I dont know the percentage, but I can guarantee that it would be significantly smaller than the number of Thais who've suffered a beatdown at the hands of their own countrymen. Doesnt make it right, and the men in that video are undeniably cowards, but if they had wanted to go on with it would one man have been able to stop it ? If that had been an Australian city, the good Samaritan would have joined our victim at the hospital, or worse.

Might be tme we accepted that this is the way it is, and stop mouthing off about 'aikido' or whatever : we're all seven feet tall and bulletproof behind a keyboard. The Marquis of Queensbery simply doesnt exist in any modern city I've been to - time to start working on your hundred-metre dash.

good post, i know its THAI visa,but there was a farng beaten up by 5 others, in stoke,birmingham,blackpool,get my point.

A useless post to be honest,its even on a pattaya forum,someone asking is it walking st, so many silly rumours

oh the vid is also on the pattaya section of this forum or some other forum?

Hopefully there will be a story and even a name to it.

I've got to contest a point here. My father ran a doorman company for years, he had 45 bouncers working for him, you can imagine they were handy with their fists.

I watch videos like that and they enrage me, bouncers have a duty of care towards their clients, all of their clients. A good doorman never raises his hands, he ushers people out the door and if need be sticks them in a taxi home.

Why? two reasons.......we've all been that guy that's had too much to drink at some point. It doesn't matter if you're a little drunken lamb, or more aggressive with the mouth, a good bouncer will see you out unharmed. We have all been that vulnerable at some point.

The second reason is that violence begets violence. You put the boot in on that night, you better expect a return visit, especially where I'm from. You better be handy then.

Two years ago three bouncers gave me son a heavy kicking. My reaction was he must have deserved it so that's a lesson learnt. I don't think he was very happy about that. I was then approached by someone that told me they had taken a liberty. It turned out that my son had complained about a G-Star jacket being stolen, and the bouncers thought they would negotiate a settlement. By the time they were finished two were holding him on his knees by the arms, the third was putting the boot in.

As a father, picture that scene in your mind. None of those guys work on the doors in Glasgow now.

A doorman that puts the boot in is not a doorman at all, he's a psychotic dog. It's one thing to be involved in a street fight in Thailand, bouncers kicking your head off is unforgivable. They are supposed to be keeping you safe, not hospitalizing you.

So what you are watching on that video is inexcusable.

Sorry to here about your son,but thats my whole point,good and bad everywhere,when i here about these thai dogs i cringe,a very small minority

• Like 1

Roughly 6 minutes into this video a doctor at Sydney's largest emergency ward tells it like it is as far as fights go in Australia in 2013. 'They keep kicking even when the victim is unconscious'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g16gg6GeF4A

You guys have the same access to YouTube that I do - posting any of the more violent brawl footage only perpetuates the idea that this is somehow entertainment, but there is plenty of video evidence of what Dr Fulder is talking about.

On the Sunshine Coast tourist area where I lived a 4/5 years ago, twice witnessed people being assulted by a group of Aussie guys & then being kicked hard to the head whilst on the ground. On another occassion a guy in his fifties walking near to me being hit in the head with a bottle, by a guy in his twenties, after he objected to him making a rude comment to his wife.

As you infer arsexxxx violent behaviour is not unique to Thailand

• Like 1