Looking For Lampard

seonai

Hi Lampard,

I posted in Western Food re mail order and Daley Boy pointed me to you. Can you possibly send me a price list please? Below is what Daley Boy said - he wants his free breakfast !!!! :o

"Lampard is the farang connection.

You can find his mug at the top and bottom of most of the pages,as he is a sponsor of the site.

Check the issan forum for the farang connection, and you surely will find hm. Mind he is a bit old and senile and you might have to shout. But from all accounts he stocks the best western fare in Thailand, and if he aint got it then no one will

Heres your man

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showuser=14019 And tell him i referred you,and i want to claim my free breakfast, and my free bottle of robinsons squash."

This post has been edited by daleyboy: 2006-04-13 18:39:28

Have sent a message to Lampard there too. The menu is wonderful. I feel ill now :o

And I got it.....................................the good thing is though, with the Thailand postal service,I could send you some processed Cheddar and by the time it gets to you it will look and smell like Danish Blue. :D

Would you like some of the Roast Lamb and mint sauce as well. Or how about a huge Cornish Pasty.

I personally would reccomend the Cottage Pie, topped with melted cheddar, or even my own design Cordon Blue. Two Wiener Schnitzels packed with Paris Ham and Danish Blue cheese. :D:D:D:D

Have sent a message to Lampard there too. The menu is wonderful. I feel ill now :o

And I got it.....................................the good thing is though, with the Thailand postal service,I could send you some processed Cheddar and by the time it gets to you it will look and smell like Danish Blue. :D

Would you like some of the Roast Lamb and mint sauce as well. Or how about a huge Cornish Pasty.

I personally would reccomend the Cottage Pie, topped with melted cheddar, or even my own design Cordon Blue. Two Wiener Schnitzels packed with Paris Ham and Danish Blue cheese. :D:D:D:D

Now thats just mean :D

Funny you should mention roast lamb. Thats exactly what i am having for dinner tonight, a lovley leg of welsh lamb, with roast spuds and all the trimmings. :D

Lampard you rat - will you or won't you????? :o

Khall's friend brought us camembert from Germany, it SURE smelled but it was perfection on the palate!!!!

PLEEEEASE send me my CHEEEEEESE..............

You PM'd me and said please send me some cheese. I live in Southern Thailand and cannot get any.

So what do I do? Make a big box of cheese up and put on it;

Seonai

Southern Thailand

I think it would help slightly if you sent me your name and address.

[Funny you should mention roast lamb. Thats exactly what i am having for dinner tonight, a lovley leg of welsh lamb, with roast spuds and all the trimmings. :D

I didn't think you ATE Welsh Lamb :o

shady you mean the welsh dont eat lamb