Naked American assaults Bar cashier inside South Pattaya convenience store

webfact

Glad he is not russian , otherwise the Russian bashing would continue here ..... I think there are crazy people everywhere in the world ... depend less of their nationalities.

Totally agree. It just seems that Pattaya attracts more than its fair share of loonies.

Come on Hanno, join the PR Brigade, Pattaya is a family city ! Right ?

• Like 1

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Glad he is not russian , otherwise the Russian bashing would continue here ..... I think there are crazy people everywhere in the world ... depend less of their nationalities.

Totally agree. It just seems that Pattaya attracts more than its fair share of loonies.

Come on Hanno, join the PR Brigade, Pattaya is a family city ! Right ?

Adams Family?

• Like 1

Maybe I need to get out more, but I never seem to hear about stuff like this taking place in Isaan.

That's correctly worded.

(You never hear about it.)

You have a lot worse there. Thais are doing it so you don't hear about it. Lived in Issan and saw it first hand. I don't consider myself naive but they shocked me on a regular basis.

It's just that the news media (and I use the term with tongue in cheek) consider unremarkable loonies to be newsworthy here. Judging by the number of responses these reports still get on Thai Visa, such reports obviously are quite popular amongst the news junkies (tongue still in cheek) who want to be well-informed.

Drunken or drugged loonies work their magic virtually everywhere in the world, but even the sleaziest of media prefer to report on the bizarre behavior of high-profile loonies whose shenanigans attract the interest of the upper echelon of "inquiring minds" who are titillated by such things.

If we could attract the same high quality tourists that Las Vegas does, the tone of the reports would undoubtedly receive a lift.

You can talk all day, however you are defending the largest brothel in the world, and brothels of this size attract all the sleeze bags you can think of, hey man just another day in paradise, farangs learning to fly from a high rise, child prostitution, tourists doped to be robbed. The actual make up of the local citizenary, are actually all devout Buddhists as we all know inc the BIB, so agree its just the odd loonie who gives this toilet a bad name,

On the bright side the TAT have promised only high rollers are being targeted for this garden of Eden,

• Like 1

The police reckon he was spiked. So that would make it two assaults, one against him and one against the cashier. If he was spiked I hope the police catch the scum that did it. It's one of the lowest things you can do to someone.

If the police genuinely believe he was spiked, he should be in a hospital bed, not a cell.

That is a wingman of mine. We travel the world together. He definitely had to be drugged.

Yes, and for some reason America bashing is only on the agenda when the topic is football or fast food. wink.png

Why football? You know the wussy mommy boys don't let their kids play American football, only soccer. Course, I know that head injuries happen, but the persona is what it is.

Maybe I need to get out more, but I never seem to hear about stuff like this taking place in Isaan.

That's correctly worded.

It's not Pattaya so not worth reporting. But yes , get out more, at your own risk.

That's correctly worded.

It's not Pattaya so not worth reporting. But yes , get out more, at your own risk.

It would be rather odd to hear about stuff like this happening in Isaan in the Pattaya News Clippings section of the forum, check your local Thai language media - you will be in for quite an eye opener!

Yes, and for some reason America bashing is only on the agenda when the topic is football or fast food. wink.png

You don't follow politics or discussions on arrogance?