Secrets to a happy marriage...

krisb

The OP asked "what are the secrets to a happy marriage" And I concur with his statement, but slightly different to what my Father preached to me "Don't sleep on an argument" but reading so many egotistical responses on this thread I have realised that arrogance and not love is obvious.

These are the people who will be bitching that my Thai wife ripped me off.

Marriage is a two way street, not as it would appear here whoever drives the bigger vehicle on the street is the Macho, skinny, alcoholic, piss poor financially but still the king because he is non Thai.

Comeuppance will surely be served and fully deserved.

Flame if you wish but look in the mirror first

• Like 2

but reading so many egotistical responses on this thread I have realised that arrogance and not love is obvious.

These are the people who will be bitching that my Thai wife ripped me off.

yes farang so arrogant that they believe they've got a monopoly on thai wives ripping them off read this http://nationmultimedia.com/national/Shooters-wife-had-the-key-to-his-safe-Kasikornbank-30214273.html

Chakkrit said on Wednesday that he had filed a police complaint against his wife Dr Nithawadi Phucharoenyos and the bank's Sukhaphibal III branch for theft, saying valuables worth Bt60 million had gone missing from his safe... adding that CCTV images showed Chakkrit's wife asking to open the safe... The former sportsman, who was in jail for alleged assault and domestic violence,..

be careful out there guys.

Edited by mamba yuck

Weeeeeeeeeeell, I understand I hold a minority position on the importance of language and communication, so I wasn’t expecting the grunters to agree with me.smile.png I am also willing to concede that many couples are better off, not understanding each other.wink.png

Meeeeeeeeeeeeee a grunter, w00t.gif , heaven forbid.....................whistling.gif ............ Seems we have a different perspective on Venus and Mars. smile.png