Blinky Bill, Do you have internet where you are?

Gonzo the Face

I had an occasion , the day before yesterday, to visit the new Lotus Tesco Mini Mall out by Meechok Plaza. At 5PM that intersection is a complete ZOO ! But thats another story.

Inside the mall I was, lets say , instantly put into mind of Blinky Bill as I passed a shop, called nothing other than " The Pink Pvssey ", It appears to be a nice little shop sellin ________ . Has anyone seen it yet, ...... and would you like to , perhaps ,discuss your unhhhh purchase?

Blinky Bill , this is the kind of post topic that would light your fire..... Your input is greatly missed and hopefully they allow you time on the net wherever you are ..... down there you devil.....

Gonzo to Blinky Bill....... over

• Like 2

Hard to believe but there are about 4 or 5 outlets in Chiang Mai alone and I think some in Bangkok as well. Someone put a lot of money into this business.

I bought a large, colorful, decorative metal bird (made in China) as a gift. It began to deteriorate and fall apart in no time. And it was not cheap. Don't know how much they are selling but they must be making huge profits on the items they sell.

what do you mean does he have internet there. He is without doubt controlling a large portion of it. After all as he is sitting cross legged on the cloud thinking about his pussy (refer to previous Blinkie thread) he has the whole internet available now as it (and TV) is on the cloud.

Who needs the NSA when we have Dave2? wink.png He has everything and everywhere captured on his camera

I'm half expecting his response to this to be a picture of me typing this reply on on my balcony this morning wink.png

The NSA has that allready.,..both from your webcam and the satelite overhead smile.png Teach you to wear those pink pyjamas with the no entry slogan.

• Like 1

Discussed name of this shop with gf at Meechok last week-she thinks thai maybe not know what Pink Pussy REALLY is!!! Maybe it is 'pink' that confuses them?!

Thoughts? I mean, whoever saw a pink cat!!!!biggrin.png

For those from OZ that can remember back that far there was a Pink Pussy Cat nightclub/strip joint in Kings Cross in Sydney many moons ago. It was owned by colourful crim Abe Saffron.

• Like 1

re

I mean, whoever saw a pink cat!!!

here ya go smile.png

re

I'm half expecting his response to this to be a picture of me typing this reply on on my balcony this morning

readers / members he was drinking this coke and his so called cleaner walked in

whoooosh smile.png

just joshin .. dave2

post-42592-0-18363300-1378462898_thumb.j

post-42592-0-13858900-1378463157_thumb.j

• Like 1

re

I mean, whoever saw a pink cat!!!

here ya go Posted Image

re

I'm half expecting his response to this to be a picture of me typing this reply on on my balcony this morning

readers / members he was drinking this coke and his so called cleaner walked in

whoooosh Posted Image

just joshin .. dave2

Oh no - my missus will kill me if she see's this ;)

Discussed name of this shop with gf at Meechok last week-she thinks thai maybe not know what Pink Pussy REALLY is!!! Maybe it is 'pink' that confuses them?!

Thoughts? I mean, whoever saw a pink cat!!!!biggrin.png

For those from OZ that can remember back that far there was a Pink Pussy Cat nightclub/strip joint in Kings Cross in Sydney many moons ago. It was owned by colourful crim Abe Saffron.

Yes , a few nights spent in there in my youth seeing things that .......................... well that is another story.