Phuket airport scooter parking?

Flying Clog

When you enter the car park on the right hand side. They had to change it since they're building on the former park, it really looks very small now and I would prefer not to park my motorbike overnight there.

How about leaving it at a motorbike mechanic in the area for a small repair and pick it up 48 hours later?

Last time I fly out, some half on year ago, the parking place was separate from the car park area. This could have been changed already.

When coming form south, turn left about 300 meters before the entrance to the airport. Drive 200 meters to west and turn right towards the airport. The parking area is next to the airport.

I have left my scooter many times to there. For day trips as well as overnight. Only once I had a feeling that there was more gasoline on the tank when I parked it, compared to when I left the place.

My scooter have added security. It's old, dirty and looks like it's not cared well. Therefore it is not going to be the first choice for thieves when there are other scooters available.

When you enter the car park on the right hand side. They had to change it since they're building on the former park, it really looks very small now and I would prefer not to park my motorbike overnight there.

How about leaving it at a motorbike mechanic in the area for a small repair and pick it up 48 hours later?

Sorry, should be lefthand side.

Yes, it used to be good, but these days it is more or less part of the car park, really small, and I would not recommend it, the previous locations were much, much better.

Last time I fly out, some half on year ago, the parking place was separate from the car park area. This could have been changed already.

When coming form south, turn left about 300 meters before the entrance to the airport. Drive 200 meters to west and turn right towards the airport. The parking area is next to the airport.

I have left my scooter many times to there. For day trips as well as overnight. Only once I had a feeling that there was more gasoline on the tank when I parked it, compared to when I left the place.

My scooter have added security. It's old, dirty and looks like it's not cared well. Therefore it is not going to be the first choice for thieves when there are other scooters available.

Yes, that has changed, the motorbikepark is not at that location anymore.

Edited by stevenl

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...