Houses for rent in Ubon? Are there any?

jambco984

Does anyone know of a decent little house going in Ubon town or just outside for rent?

Furnished would be nice but clean and not too expensive is the most important. Currently living in Trakan but got a nosey landlady who just seems to find something extra to charge for each month, greedy doesn't even cut it :D

I got my wife to ask at a place that looked nice and was told 25,000 per month, madness as it wasn't even well located.

Please folks if you know where I should look or who I should ask them send me a PM.

Looking at a start of next month move or just before the end of this month.

Thanks for reading.

jambco984

:D

Edited by jambco984

Thanks for the replies, I was in peppers 2 weeks ago, it was my first time loved the menu and great value :-D

I don't know the other 2 places so if someone could give directions that would be great :-D

Thanks for those links also. Nothing on them currently I didn't see but maybe in the future something will pop up.

Cheers

TC Kitchen -- 2 doors west of the Laithong Hotel on Pitchitrangsan Road

Wrong Way Cafe - opposite side of the road from Phadeang Mansion Hotel on Phadaeng Road, but 100 meters further north. Its on the section of Phadeang Road between Sapphasit Rd and Pitchitrangsan Rd

Google the hotels for location maps

The other method of finding houses to rent is driving/biking slowly round the moo baans looking for notices.

• Like 1

TC Kitchen -- 2 doors west of the Laithong Hotel on Pitchitrangsan Road

Wrong Way Cafe - opposite side of the road from Phadeang Mansion Hotel on Phadaeng Road, but 100 meters further north. Its on the section of Phadeang Road between Sapphasit Rd and Pitchitrangsan Rd

Google the hotels for location maps

The other method of finding houses to rent is driving/biking slowly round the moo baans looking for notices.

Thanks for the details I will Google them.

I have done the biking slowly up and down moo baans in other towns but I have known the area. Currently living 60km away and only knowing big c, tesco and central I wouldn't know where to start :D

Hi Jambo , I have a gaff 50kms south , you can rent it for 8000 per month , it is in the middle of know  where , but I don't mean tyo be cheeky , hell ye good gaff  

Unfortunately I need to be near town or a little to the north. I would have a 200+ km a day commute if I lived to the south.

Thank you for the offer though :D

I know of a two story, 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house for rent around the 8000 baht per month. It is located just off Soi Techno. Needs a bit of a clean up but could be ok. If you like to look at it, pop back into Peppers and I will give you a map.

Cheers

John

• Like 1

I know of a two story, 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house for rent around the 8000 baht per month. It is located just off Soi Techno. Needs a bit of a clean up but could be ok. If you like to look at  it, pop back into Peppers and I will give you a map.

Cheers

John

Thanks John, I think we have found somewhere but will keep that in mind.

Cheers :D

Looking to buy? Will be selling a 2 BR, 1 bath in Nov / Dec in Warin Chamrap. If interested PM me.

Sorry not looking to buy but thanks anyway :D

So where did you find but more importantly how did you find it as this question will be asked 4 times a year for ever.....

It's not a house we found in the end.

My mate has been doing a bit of work ;-)

with a doctor who lives there, very nice.

It's a 2 room apartment with 2 balconies, I will call it my penthouse suite, it's Baan Thai near the police (so called) mansion, near the petrol station on the peppers road. 7,500 p/m with security and 7 baht electric, can't complain with that for the wife and I.

If there's anything nicer let me know as I'm never booked up until I'm in :D

Has anyone heard about it? Good, bad or ugly.

Regards

• Like 1

So where did you find but more importantly how did you find it as this question will be asked 4 times a year for ever.....

It's not a house we found in the end.

My mate has been doing a bit of work ;-)

with a doctor who lives there, very nice.

It's a 2 room apartment with 2 balconies, I will call it my penthouse suite, it's Baan Thai near the police (so called) mansion, near the petrol station on the peppers road. 7,500 p/m with security and 7 baht electric, can't complain with that for the wife and I.

biggrin.png

If there's anything nicer let me know as I'm never booked up until I'm in biggrin.png

Has anyone heard about it? Good, bad or ugly.

Regards

Baan Thai is one of the better places for an apartment. The two room you talk about is 7500 a month plus electric. They do charge 7 baht a unit for electric which is a little high. My house will be available for rent at the end of January if your interested. It is a very nice 3 bedroom two bathroom stand alone house in a very quiet location. I pay 5500 a month for it. Pop in to my shop before November 5 as will be leaving Ubon after then if your interested. Or make me an offer for my furniture and you can have the lot before then. Cheers John

post-91790-0-86002400-1379213365_thumb.j

• Like 1

What...... Peppers is closing?

No but it has been sold.

I checked out Baan Thai about 4 years ago as it had the largest rooms that I could find anywhere in town. The welcome we got left a lot to be desired as all they seemed interested in telling us was all the extra costs. Stain a pillow - 500 baht. Lose your key card - 1,500 baht and on and on and on. We found a house so thankfully never moved in there as since then I have heard a few horror stories about extra charges as well as high power costs.

• Like 1