Oh No.......Clash Of The......

theblether

I thought she was a restaurant manager?

Now you say she is a promo girl (AKA 'pretty')

Please keep track of your fantasies, Walter!

Try to remember what you post and where you post old boy, it's essential for a good liar. I refer you to the following OP and please note who one of the first respondents was.........

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/636191-ridiculous-requests-from-thai-ladies/#entry6351910

Now that you have been shown to have made a fool of yourself do the gracious thing and apologize.

So this is a different girl to miss leg tattoo restaurant manager?

I'm sure I remember you posting the leg photo on an escalator, I never forget a leg shot!

I'm confused.

Try to remember what you post and where you post old boy, it's essential for a good liar. I refer you to the following OP and please note who one of the first respondents was.........

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/636191-ridiculous-requests-from-thai-ladies/#entry6351910

Now that you have been shown to have made a fool of yourself do the gracious thing and apologize.

So this is a different girl to miss leg tattoo restaurant manager?

I'm sure I remember you posting the leg photo on an escalator, I never forget a leg shot!

I'm confused.

It's the same girl......people can move jobs you know. Come on AOA, get a grip on yourself and give this childish trolling a rest. The forum could do without these personal vendettas.

• Like 2

I remember this OP because he had the balls to start this topic: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/632887-the-battle-of-my-life/

The guy weighs about 360 pounds. Guess everyone needs an escape from time to time, though.

Most Scottish dictionaries, i think, get the meaning of 'blether' wrong. They tend to say that it means an incessant chatterer, or someone who likes to talk and talk. It's real meaning, I believe, comes more from the Norse word blather meaning a talker of nonsense. Or storyteller.

I read you loud and clear.

Full kudos to the OP for having the courage to discuss his weight problem. That takes balls.

So yeah .. the guy likes a bit of a laugh and he's obviously trolling.

We all know that he's not really surrounded by a bevvy of exotic Thai-Chinese beauties biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

^^ I've ran out of likes, which is ironic

Thanks very much Commander Tamson. I get entertained by people rushing off to the urban dictionary and posting the definition of "blether" as if it's some kind of state secret they have uncovered. laugh.png

We Scots know what it means and you are correct, it's not an insult per se, it's a descriptor. "What a blether I had last night with Jeannie" causes others to look on and say, "Oh aye, what were you talking about", jealous that they hadn't attended said blether. The alternative of course could be......

"What a night Jeannie had with theblether last night", which usually results in, " Oh aye, I had him last week, he's very good you know".

Obviously, I do know already. biggrin.png

• Like 1

I remember this OP because he had the balls to start this topic: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/632887-the-battle-of-my-life/

The guy weighs about 360 pounds. Guess everyone needs an escape from time to time, though.

Most Scottish dictionaries, i think, get the meaning of 'blether' wrong. They tend to say that it means an incessant chatterer, or someone who likes to talk and talk. It's real meaning, I believe, comes more from the Norse word blather meaning a talker of nonsense. Or storyteller.

I read you loud and clear.

Full kudos to the OP for having the courage to discuss his weight problem. That takes balls.

So yeah .. the guy likes a bit of a laugh and he's obviously trolling.

We all know that he's not really surrounded by a bevvy of exotic Thai-Chinese beauties biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

I'm certainly not now, thanks for reminding me. xcrying.gif.pagespeed.ic.0utMlmII1R.webp

Right I'm away out, see you later.

• Like 1

I remember this OP because he had the balls to start this topic: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/632887-the-battle-of-my-life/

I'm yet to read something nice from you.

You're annoyed because I told the truth about your Taser Gun thread: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/666309-the-taser-gun-story/

If you're gonna jack someone else's stuff, at least credit the original author.

Next time, write your own piece. If you can't, just link back to the original article. 

Don't jack other people's stuff without giving credit. People don't like it. I don't like it, either. 

it's actually a story not a thread which I mentioned and why I put it in the pub. I just don't understand why so many here feel the need to come on a forum to get stuck into others? I'm not qualified to make that assessment but I can gather and there are several reasons why. It must be an awful feeling.
  • Like 1

Get the gift ... ASAP.

Hmm.....she's away in the huff. MG is away to America for two months next weekend and I'll be in Scotland for a couple of months starting October 3rd. The ships have passed in the night, such is life.

I'm away to update the "Battle of my Life" thread.

Hope the manuscript has a good outcome.

No sniggering allowed? OK I'll run from the room and do it outside. Is the next episode the one where the old ex and the new erm future ex ( MG ) get together and meet Blether's future new woman and make a scene? cheesy.gif

Ex Thai girlfriends meeting the new woman in a mans life can be such fun. Verbal barbs can fly like poisoned tipped darts.

• Like 1

och I wish was in the pub

I may be here, but also there.

Great Vid! Great band in it's day. Was the song meant to refer to TheBlether or to yourself?

I think their song 'Lola' probably has a great deal to offer many Thaivisa posters.

A wee story if you like:

When my ex wife learnt that I was moving to Thailand, she sent me an acid email, raving on about bar girls and ladyboys etc (I'm sure I don't need to paint the whole picture) - bitter fat ugly cow!

Anyway a couple of years later we were both at a mutual friend's wedding and as the night reception wore on, some guys discovered the hotel's karaoke machine behind the stage and decided to plug the thing in. To cut a long story short, I eventually volunteered and sang Lola. As the song approaches the end with the lines:

Well I'm not the world's most masculine man, but I know what I am and I'm glad I'm a man, and so is Lola.

I looked straight at her, singing that line and the rest of the song at the top of my voice. I got a standing ovation and its been one of favorite songs ever since.

Here's a link - I hope it works

• Like 1

Just watched it, and you know I must have heard that song a thousand times and that's the first time I've listened to the lyrics. Magic I can see why you enjoyed the moment biggrin.png

A great song from Ray Davies when you consider how young he was when he wrote it London was not full of Ladyboys.

Classic.

• Like 1