Ridiculous Requests From Thai Ladies.

theblether

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thai women seam to appreciate other women's beauty, they will aways let a beautiful girl know how pretty she is. Looks are so important in Thailand, I got fed up of hearing "Lor" because I didn't know what it meant now I love to here it. In the West we don't tell random people how handsome or pretty they or their partner is, we just dribble or turn green with envy.

Luckily there is plenty of choice of beautiful women in Thailand.

• Like 1

Tough life you have tongue.png

(Courtesy the late Warren Zevon)

Poor, poor pitiful me

Poor, poor pitiful me

These young girls won't let me be

Lord have mercy on me

Woe is me

I ask the girls: What if I didn't have any money?

They say: No problem. I'd just then get it from someone I don't like.

Edited by JLCrab
  • Like 1

Thai women seam to appreciate other women's beauty, they will aways let a beautiful girl know how pretty she is. Looks are so important in Thailand, I got fed up of hearing "Lor" because I didn't know what it meant now I love to here it. In the West we don't tell random people how handsome or pretty they or their partner is, we just dribble or turn green with envy.

Seriously......my lady has some stunning girlfriends, sometimes my lady will say to me " what you think about Mint tonight, very sexy la? "

I just can't get it out of my head it's a trick question, I just can't. unsure.png

Then sometimes emboldened with alcohol I'll say what I think ( always a dangerous thing ) .......

" okay, Mint has the best ass in Thailand and I can't keep my eyes of it "

I sit there nervously for a microsecond wondering where the nearest duck pond is then.........my lady turns to Mint and says

" Mint, theblether thinks you have the best ass in Thailand and he like to look at it very much "

" Awww, thank you very much theblether, is okay you can look very much if you like "

" Ka, ka " says my lady.

Then I sit there and wonder if I'm in some kind of alternate universe. smile.png

You will never understand it, don't even try and work out Thai women, any woman for that matter. You will end up in a straight jacket, sectioned and left in a padded room for all eternity.

Seriously......my lady has some stunning girlfriends, sometimes my lady will say to me " what you think about Mint tonight, very sexy la? "

I just can't get it out of my head it's a trick question, I just can't. unsure.png

Then sometimes emboldened with alcohol I'll say what I think ( always a dangerous thing ) .......

" okay, Mint has the best ass in Thailand and I can't keep my eyes of it "

I sit there nervously for a microsecond wondering where the nearest duck pond is then.........my lady turns to Mint and says

" Mint, theblether thinks you have the best ass in Thailand and he like to look at it very much "

" Awww, thank you very much theblether, is okay you can look very much if you like "

" Ka, ka " says my lady.

Then I sit there and wonder if I'm in some kind of alternate universe. smile.png

Pictures?

Who paid for drinks/food all night?

My Daddy always told me.......

" Son, a real man makes his woman go Dutch on everything!! and when her pal with the beautiful ass turns up, make sure she pays her way too!! "

" But daddy, a whole bottle of whisky and food all night only costs £ 25.00, and my lady only earns £6.00 a day "

" £25.00 you say for a whole night of drinking and eating with two beautiful women "

" Yes Daddy "

" Sound like a good deal to me, any chance of a photo of Mint's ass son? "

I like my Daddy. smile.png

• Like 1

This topic is pointless without photos!

Okay if you insist......

I was highly entertained by this young lady, people kept offering her drinks and she ended up mao mak mak........my lady kept kicking me below the table for commenting on it.

" theblether, stop talk about mao, maybe she get in big trouble with boss "

She would have been too drunk to have known the difference anyway drunk.gif

Everyone his own taste but personally I don't think Thai girls are that 'pretty', 'beautiful', 'attractive' at all. They lack every sexy, cool, smart, seducing and feminine appearance. Just kids.

This topic is pointless without photos!

Okay if you insist......

I was highly entertained by this young lady, people kept offering her drinks and she ended up mao mak mak........my lady kept kicking me below the table for commenting on it.

" theblether, stop talk about mao, maybe she get in big trouble with boss "

She would have been too drunk to have known the difference anyway drunk.gif

Everyone his own taste but personally I don't think Thai girls are that 'pretty', 'beautiful', 'attractive' at all. They lack every sexy, cool, smart, seducing and feminine appearance. Just kids.

only kids look like kids
  • Like 1