Oh No.......Clash Of The......

theblether

This is a serious topic so no sniggering. xdry.png.pagespeed.ic.Kc5N3hfS-T.webp

So there I was sitting with a very urbane fellow TV member and Mercedes Girl last night when a lady with a bit of form came into the reception area of the hotel. I happened to draw her to the attention of my urbane companion, and being gentleman we felt compelled to compliment said lady on her superior dress sense and other gentle attributes. I should mention at this point that her back was to us.

I looked towards Mercedes Girl in the hope that said deviation had gone unnoticed knowing how fragile Thai ladies can be, and was staggered when the delightful new addition to cast made a sudden appearance in front of me. I looked up from her shapely ankle, along those long and quite frankly stunning legs, her stylish new dress and the dapper hat that framed her angelic face........then thought to myself. I know her.

It was my ex. blink.png She'd heard I'd had an accident and was in to check on me now that she's returned from a business trip in BKK. I haven't seen her in ages so it was a bit of a shock, we had the usual small talk then it all started going Pete Tong. Hearing me compliment my ex Mercedes Girl muttered......

"That's not what you said about her earlier "

" Eh? "

" You heard "

" Shooosht "

" So where are you off to now stunningly beautiful ex? "

" I need to go to work looking after my team of gorgeous promotion girls "

" Oh that's good, you're a busy lady "

" I don't know why your being nice to her " mutters and daggers from MG.........theblether feels the pressure.......

" Eh, she was part of my life for three years and I'm a gentleman ".......I hiss as MG......

" Well maybe your a gentleman but "

" Stop it "

" Yes, is correct, theblether is a gentleman " says the ex, " he looked after me very good "

" Oh gawd no ".......I thinks to myself. MG has been hinting for a gift of some sort......

" theblether I owe you money, is it okay for me to pay for my operation on my knee and give you the money next year? "

Daggers, flames, evilness coming my way from MG, " Oh <deleted>, this is a nightmare " I think to myself, however being quick witted as I obviously am I said......

" Gorgeously beautiful long legged and stylish twenty years younger ex, have you met Mercedes Girl? "

Fixed Thai style, shark variety, respectful Wai each and the usual two minute Thai small talk through gritted teeth. Urbane fellow member is enjoying the view and my obvious discomfort.

" Okay, I go now, I would like to stay longer but too many people Gossip too much in here "

Miaow.......a slashing blow from the delectable kitten......MG reels from the shock and the ex leaves the premises.........

Mr Urbane vacates his seat and leaves me in the full glare of MG. She is a beautiful woman but this is not a pretty sight.

theblether is subjected to several painful metaphorical blows to his ear drums........gets fed up with it, kicks MG into touch, and wanders over to join the rest of the guys in the bar.

So that was my Saturday night, how was yours? smile.png

• Like 2

I was going to stay up to watch the Warrington game, and then Edinburgh at Munster, but I couldn't keep my eyes open, and was in bed before midnight.

I'd earlier been into the village to post a parcel; it was tipping down stairrods, but luckily there were two parcel agents in the shopping centre, so I didn't have to risk going to the Village post office - I don't know what time it closes on a Saturday night. I stopped in the wine bar for a couple of pints before dropping the car off and heading over to Sids for a steak pie supper, and then a couple of weissbeers on the way home; I'm not quite sure why I was going home that way, except perhaps for the weissbeirs.

I was a bit tired after suffering revelations of unfitness cycling into the office. I did find a route home that avoided the worst of the hills, though.

So my Saturday night was pretty tame in comparison.

SC

• Like 1

I thought she was a restaurant manager?

Now you say she is a promo girl (AKA 'pretty')

Please keep track of your fantasies, Walter!

I remember this OP because he had the balls to start this topic: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/632887-the-battle-of-my-life/

The guy weighs about 360 pounds. Guess everyone needs an escape from time to time, though.

• Like 2

I remember this OP because he had the balls to start this topic: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/632887-the-battle-of-my-life/

The guy weighs about 360 pounds. Guess everyone needs an escape from time to time, though.

I'm yet to read something nice from you.

Try to remember what you post and where you post old boy, it's essential for a good liar. I refer you to the following OP and please note who one of the first respondents was.........

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/636191-ridiculous-requests-from-thai-ladies/#entry6351910

Now that you have been shown to have made a fool of yourself do the gracious thing and apologize.

I remember this OP because he had the balls to start this topic: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/632887-the-battle-of-my-life/

It would be smart if someone with the means took action regarding the linking of a thread from the health forum which has nothing to do with the OP's original post.

The link has no place on thi General forum whatsoever.

It does, because it provides background information that has facilitated my understanding of the OP and provide insight into his circumstances.

It caused me to reconsider a comment I would have made. Instead, I will merely respond to the question as to how my time was, with, I am still sick.

I have a debilitating head and chest cold that has lingered for a week. The thing won't go away, although I have improved. It has another 48 hours to vacate my body and to find another host before I call in reinforcements to do battle. In the interim, I am suffering. Would you care to organize a relief column? I could use some chicken broth, crackers and perhaps some biscuits, but only proper English biscuits (no raisins please).

It would be smart if someone with the means took action regarding the linking of a thread from the health forum which has nothing to do with the OP's original post.

It does, because it provides background information that has facilitated my understanding of the OP and provide insight into his circumstances.

It caused me to reconsider a comment I would have made. Instead, I will merely respond to the question as to how my time was, with, I am still sick.

I have a debilitating head and chest cold that has lingered for a week. The thing won't go away, although I have improved. It has another 48 hours to vacate my body and to find another host before I call in reinforcements to do battle. In the interim, I am suffering. Would you care to organize a relief column? I could use some chicken broth, crackers and perhaps some biscuits, but only proper English biscuits (no raisins please).

You need the raisins, man. Get a couple of garibaldis (a quick bit of research tells me it's currants, not raisins, in a garibaldi) and a couple of drams of whisky in your sweet white tea...

I recommend prunes.

I'm yet to read something nice from you.

You're annoyed because I told the truth about your Taser Gun thread: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/666309-the-taser-gun-story/

If you're gonna jack someone else's stuff, at least credit the original author.

Next time, write your own piece. If you can't, just link back to the original article.

Don't jack other people's stuff without giving credit. People don't like it. I don't like it, either.

• Like 1