WTB chain saw oil

Hog Head

any oil will not work, car crankcase oil is not chain oil. Chain saw bar oil is tacky - really tacky so as not to fly off the chain

Bicycle chain oil is not the same stuff as motorcycle chain oil

Back to the OP - has anyone seen chain saw bar oil in CM?

any oil will not work, car crankcase oil is not chain oil. Chain saw bar oil is tacky - really tacky so as not to fly off the chain

What about places that sell chain saws. They should at least know where to get it if they don't have it them selves.

What about places that sell chain saws. They should at least know where to get it if they don't have it them selves.

The shops have cleared their shelves of chainsaws. The large commercial chainsaws have been illegal for as long as I have been in Thailand (without a special permit), but they were selling the smaller saws with a 16" blade in the shops for the past couple years. Now I can't find any and I am told that even they are illegal to sell. BTW if anyone sees or has one for sale let me know. thumbsup.gif

As Hoghead says, they take a special oil for the chain/blade, but I never saw anyone that had it in stock here.