Import vitamin supplements

I order my vitamines allways online.

The custom or postoffice opens it and I just get it.

Sometimes up to 10 bottles nothing mysterious.

Most of my friends even order proteins of 9 lbs from the U.S and always get it.
What's wrong if you want to earn something follow the official way

I order my vitamines allways online.

The custom or postoffice opens it and I just get it.

Sometimes up to 10 bottles nothing mysterious.

Most of my friends even order proteins of 9 lbs from the U.S and always get it.
What's wrong if you want to earn something follow the official way

Nothing wrong with that at all!......Problem is the Thai's are always changing the goal posts. So the real question is "What is the official way"? Ask ten Thai's and you'll get ten answers!

Good Luck

• Like 1

Unless you know what you are doing and have experience with it..your question clearly shows that you dont. I wouldn't suggest you to do it as it is a complex and difficult thing and you can end up losing a lot of money. Everything that is imported has to be approved by the FDA, not to mention customs who will do their very best to make money out of you.

Sent from one of my devices using the internet

• Like 1

Unless you know what you are doing and have experience with it..your question clearly shows that you dont. I wouldn't suggest you to do it as it is a complex and difficult thing and you can end up losing a lot of money. Everything that is imported has to be approved by the FDA, not to mention customs who will do their very best to make money out of you.

Sent from one of my devices using the internet

Thats a clear answer.

When I get for example 10 botles of protein whitout anny problem,and I just like to sell it from a webshop.

Its just some bucks so no big looses

I don't care to pay taxes or follow the fda rules I just like to walk the official way.

But what is the way ?

Do somebody have a nr or link from a website from the fda thailand

Some good comments here, but if you really want to import correctly the easiest way is to start by picking an international freight forwarder with offices here - they will know all about the initial info as to customs/taxes and licences needed. All such products have to have the Thai FDA approval (license) - and the freight forwarder surely will have contacts there too. After you have calculated all costs and fees you will understand how come pharmacies and GNC try to charge Baht 3000+ for a measly kilo of the FDA approved stuff (with the FDA sticker).

www.club-protein.com a MUCH better and simpler deal! A kilo of whey for only 750 Baht (when buy 2 kilo) - hard to beat. Pea protein even cheaper.

When I want other supplement stuff I order from http://www.iherb.com?rcode=yoq460 . They ship to Thailand for $4 flat, gives $10 of the first order over $40 with code YOQ460 at checkout (disclaimer; I get some points) - and they already have some of the cheapest prices online and a huge selection. Just keep the order under Baht 2000/order (shipping not included) and it will come straight to your door with no customs - but can take 2-4 weeks to get here.

Cheers!

• Like 1

Some good comments here, but if you really want to import correctly the easiest way is to start by picking an international freight forwarder with offices here - they will know all about the initial info as to customs/taxes and licences needed. All such products have to have the Thai FDA approval (license) - and the freight forwarder surely will have contacts there too. After you have calculated all costs and fees you will understand how come pharmacies and GNC try to charge Baht 3000+ for a measly kilo of the FDA approved stuff (with the FDA sticker).

www.club-protein.com a MUCH better and simpler deal! A kilo of whey for only 750 Baht (when buy 2 kilo) - hard to beat. Pea protein even cheaper.

When I want other supplement stuff I order from http://www.iherb.com?rcode=yoq460 . They ship to Thailand for $4 flat, gives $10 of the first order over $40 with code YOQ460 at checkout (disclaimer; I get some points) - and they already have some of the cheapest prices online and a huge selection. Just keep the order under Baht 2000/order (shipping not included) and it will come straight to your door with no customs - but can take 2-4 weeks to get here.

Cheers!

Nice prices for the whey

I check out the site's with anwers like this I can do something.

Cheers firefan

The thing to remember is that a vast bulk of vitamins or supplements are classed by the FDA as drugs. As such there are import restrictions, and because they are drugs, have to be sold via a licensed pharmacist.

Now you know the basis for these regulations, if you want to start doing things in contravention of these laws, in a country which is has strict attitudes to controlled substances, then go right on ahead.