Which shop has the best on-line store?

Deserted

I've used Banana IT in store but not online. No problems at the one I got to. Bought a 3Tb drive from them a week ago and it was not recognised in 2 separate systems that should have had no problems. Took it back yesterday, no receipt, and they tested it. It was faulty and I gave them the date of the purchase and they were able to look it up and confirm the serial number of the drive and replaced it with a new one.

Also just started ordering from InvadeIT and no problems with them either. They had what I was looking for and the last order was delivered over night to Bangkok, first one took a couple of days but I assume that was waiting for the bank transfer of funds being the first time to their account.

Ah IT/tech store, I'll take note of the suggestions made already.

I assume you were asking for an online store so you could internet shop before going across town, wasting your time to find nothing and return empty handed.

I for one like to do comparative shopping, so I'd need websites to at least 10 stores/shops to compare everything. So it's best that I go to Fortune IT where I have at minimum 50 stores that I can go to but very high chances I'll be successful and not come home empty handed.

If you were asking for a supermarket, I'd say TOPS instead of BigC or Tesco/Lotus.

It would help if you indicate what kind of store. Grocery? Camera? Department? What?

The best on-line store I know and have experience with in Thailand is the on-line Apple store.

Edited by HerbalEd

Because I have to buy from Bangkok and I don't want to go half-way across town if I can avoid it. I am looking for a notebook I should point out and that the machine can be purchased in store.

If you want to order on-line you don't have to go anywhere but to your computer.

Sorry, yes to clarify. It's a regular electronics store, selling notebooks particularly that has a website, so that I can decide before I buy. I want to buy in the store and not on line. i don't want to turn up without being able to see what's in the store first, I live far out of town, this is why.

thanks for all help so far

Sorry, yes to clarify. It's a regular electronics store, selling notebooks particularly that has a website, so that I can decide before I buy. I want to buy in the store and not on line. i don't want to turn up without being able to see what's in the store first, I live far out of town, this is why.

thanks for all help so far

Many times the best deals are unadvertised or only advertised locally. It's actually better to do the reverse: go to a targeted shopping area (pantip, fortuneIT, etc) and then look around and google product codes/model numbers to check more specs. I think fortuneIT is overall a better deal than pantip for most things computer and it related, without the hustle.

An exception is MemoryToday.com nearly 100% of their stock is online and they monitor their forum and contact form on a daily basis.

"...the 2nd best time to plant a tree is today." Sent from ThaiVisa app (Galaxy Note 2).

• 2 weeks later...