Australians drugged, sexually assaulted and robbed at Thai beach parties, diplomat warns

webfact

I think Mr. Cunningham better tread lightly. Saying stuff like this can get him in trouble. I'm surprised a government official hasn't warned him about how talking badly about Thailand while he still is here and owns a business can mean trouble...........Oh wait!!! That already happened.

• Like 1

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Pleeze! A lot of these young garbage Aussie and Brits only come to Thailand to attend these parties to get high and get wild......so knowing all these in advance...these garbage are asking for trouble. I would not spend a moment or any sympathy or help for garbage like these . I wonder what type of decent parents would allow their kids to come here for drogs, booze and sex parties.Besies these full moon parties, you have al ot of these garnage in Phuket, Pattay, Chiang mai and bangkok these days too.

If anything, the bloody thai authorities should ban all these full moon parties that are an invention of the Westerners in the first place.

You seem to have a very limited vocabulary, aren't you able to think of an alternative to the word "garbage" that you have used four times?

Garbage was three times, he used 'Garnage' once though... I'm wondering if he was goose stepping when he wrote it?

• Like 1

Flew from the UK to BKK on Sunday last. Next to me were 4 lads who were off for a week on the razzle in Thailand. They were full of it, how much they were going to drink, what substances they were planning to smoke/ingest. I doubt if any warnings would have had any effect. One of them was so hyper that he kept bouncing up and down in his seat and shouting about what he was going to do,the cabin crew had to keep telling him to calm down. Anyone who has the sense to go online and book a flight should have the sense to be aware of the risks such behaviour entails. If they get into trouble well their problem.

Mind you it was the flight from hell - next to me was some bloke who kept on bullshitting for hours - amongst other things he was best mates with Julian Assange. In front was some tattooed clown who was going to punch someone -anyone-if he didn't get the aisle seat he wanted.In the end the Purser had to tell him that if he didn't shut up he would be first off the plane at Bangkok, in handcuffs!

A breeding licence is probably the only long term solution!

Which airline was this with, JAG?

Emirates, LGW to DXB, DXB to BKK.

I know its one of the cheaper options but I plead poverty. Also I like a break to stretch my legs halfway.

Point remains, no warning will have any effect on these soft of people. Maybe it is a form of C21 Darwinian selection?

• Like 1

Oh Pleeze! A lot of these young garbage Aussie and Brits only come to Thailand to attend these parties to get high and get wild......so knowing all these in advance...these garbage are asking for trouble. I would not spend a moment or any sympathy or help for garbage like these . I wonder what type of decent parents would allow their kids to come here for drogs, booze and sex parties.Besies these full moon parties, you have al ot of these garnage in Phuket, Pattay, Chiang mai and bangkok these days too.

If anything, the bloody thai authorities should ban all these full moon parties that are an invention of the Westerners in the first place.

Young people like to travel in their gap year; does that make them garbage?

How can you trash all these people without meeting them; yes a lot are naive and some bad or plane stupid, but garbage!

What a sad view on all young Brit's and Aussies!!

You seem to have a very limited vocabulary, aren't you able to think of an alternative to the word "garbage" that you have used four times?

Garbage was three times, he used 'Garnage' once though... I'm wondering if he was goose stepping when he wrote it?

Lets all trash him!!

From the main article:

Mr Cunningham said that about half of the average 50 deaths of Australians on Phuket each year were avoidable, including deaths from traffic accidents and falling from high-storey hotel.

Is this factually correct, or is 50 the number of Aussie deaths in the entire Kingdom?

You are calling them garbage and you don't even know them or do you just refer to all Australians as GARBAGE. I see you are some sort of a Supremacist. Which non racist country do you come from from?

Well I would agree with him 100% if he left out the word garbage.

I see you take no stance against the rest of his statement.

I know in my youth I to thought I was invincible that things like that only happened to the other guy. As I look back on my life I am surprised that I wasn't the other guy a time or two.

Ever considered raising your kids in one of those Arian white power bush camps where the world is clean drug free and in order?

Aryanic Aristrocrat- are you sure about this member name or was it the drugs that made you chose it?

Edited by TackyToo

Flew from the UK to BKK on Sunday last. Next to me were 4 lads who were off for a week on the razzle in Thailand. They were full of it, how much they were going to drink, what substances they were planning to smoke/ingest. I doubt if any warnings would have had any effect. One of them was so hyper that he kept bouncing up and down in his seat and shouting about what he was going to do,the cabin crew had to keep telling him to calm down. Anyone who has the sense to go online and book a flight should have the sense to be aware of the risks such behaviour entails. If they get into trouble well their problem.

Mind you it was the flight from hell - next to me was some bloke who kept on bullshitting for hours - amongst other things he was best mates with Julian Assange. In front was some tattooed clown who was going to punch someone -anyone-if he didn't get the aisle seat he wanted.In the end the Purser had to tell him that if he didn't shut up he would be first off the plane at Bangkok, in handcuffs!

A breeding licence is probably the only long term solution!

With all that riff-raff on board, remind me never to fly with whatever airline you flew with. Hopefully it wasn't THAI.

I think it was and demons made them act that way.cheesy.gif

sorry just couldent resist it. After all the people on another thread who honestlyfacepalm.gif believe that Thai air lines was blaming all their trouble on demonswhistling.gifgiggle.gif

Quite a few likes there. Guessing there are a few people from shabby backgrounds that are jealous of poms and sheep shaggers for their excellent attitude to life. My god, think of what those combined cultures have given the world...The Beatles, Monty Python, AC-DC, Queen (all of them), dunnies, tinnies, 50 cent for a goony. Oh brother.

• Like 2

True enough Animatic, but it seems that many of them dive into the unknown with gusto, and then expect to be bailed out when they end up in trouble.

At the risk of stirring up a storm, as a Brit I am struck by how many of them seem to be from my country!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Emirates, LGW to DXB, DXB to BKK.

I know its one of the cheaper options but I plead poverty. Also I like a break to stretch my legs halfway.

Point remains, no warning will have any effect on these soft of people. Maybe it is a form of C21 Darwinian selection?

I think we need a life guard at the gene pool.thumbsup.gif

An ex-friend of mine was drugged and graped at one of these party's a while ago, after he accepted a can of M150 from a lady boy who he thought was just trying to be nice and wanted to be his my friend.

Sadly we don't talk any more, although I know it wasn't entirely his fault because of my strong Christian values we can't be friends.

I don't think he knows what Christian values are. Turn the other cheek type things love forgiveness.

Did you mean anti-Christian values???

No

Leviticus 20:13

"If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense." (NLT)

Leviticus 20:13 is old testament Jewish values.

The new testament is Christian values. Things like I come that you may have life in abundance. Love thy neighbor as you Love yourself turn a cheek. The list goes on.

Even though you would consider me a pagan I will pray for you.wai2.gif

• Like 2

Young people like to travel in their gap year; does that make them garbage?

How can you trash all these people without meeting them; yes a lot are naive and some bad or plane stupid, but garbage!

What a sad view on all young Brit's and Aussies!!

May not make them garbage but sure as hell makes them d-ck heads and they should expect no sympathy for being so.

At the moment in UK there is a movement to make irresponsible drunks liable for costs incurred in banging them up for the night when they cause trouble. I'm all for it.

I totally agree that these prats who get themselves in harms way deliberately should get no sympathy from anyone nor should they expect anyone else to 'bail them out' however you want to read that.

Self inflicted wounds deserve punishment not sympathy and a pat on the head.

Edited by overherebc

what are you talking about? he threw "garnage" in once for good measure

You must have had a poor and simple childhood.......

An ex-friend of mine was drugged and graped at one of these party's a while ago, after he accepted a can of M150 from a lady boy who he thought was just trying to be nice and wanted to be his my friend.

Sadly we don't talk any more, although I know it wasn't entirely his fault because of my strong Christian values we can't be friends.

Say what?

johnkypri.....because of my strong Christian values we can't be friends??? WHY?

Because he was graped by Transexuals, which kind of makes him gay and is contrary to the strong values of my faith.

Are you quoting a monty python script? What happened? They threw grapes at him? Hope they were seedless, those seeds really can be dangerous.

No apparently there was a bunch of them.

Edited by johnkypri
  • Like 2

OMG what?

Edited by pbfisher

Just to be clear, you don't think they are garbage, do you?

What idiocy! It's not the 1950s anymore. The young are welcome here, let them explore with caution. It's mindless arrogant farangs like you this country needs to get rid of!

• Like 1

You sound like got some good shit there dude..