Nonthaburi: Ex-convict murders man for 'looking at his girlfriend'

webfact

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I got stabbed every time i looked at a pretty girl in Thailand I would never make it out of the hospital. My sympathy for the victim.

I'd never make it to the hospital..................sad.png

I wonder if this guy ever drank in the coyote bar where the girlfriend danced? That would make for a fun night out, I don't think.

• Like 1

There are more headbangers in this country than you could ever count. The majority of the Murders, Maimings, Rapes, and a good deal of other violent behaviour is never reported in the Newspapers or on TV....and even worse, the majority of offenders are never brought to justice because they are either 'connected' to wealth or just run away to another province where they are not known, where the shit starts all over agaIn.

She worked as a coyote dancer, and the boyfriend gets upset when people look at her???

<deleted>... her job IS to get looked at, and in skimpy attire too.

Another uneducated, brainless dimwit and ex-con too. Lock him up and throw away the key.

I wonder if the girlfriend stayed on the motorcycle of got off of it after he shot the poor Burmese fellow.

(Note to self: don't check out pretty girls on the backs of motorcycles in Nonthaburi!)

Read the post again...He was stabbed. whistling.gif

Just how much of an inferiority complex coupled with low self-esteem do you actually need to have to kill someone for looking at your girlfriend? What was the next step in his grand master plan, killing everyone in the bar she's been "dancing" at, too? I hope someone makes him his bitch in prison!

On a side note, it's usually the ones that sleep around with everything that's not up on a tree at the count of three that are the most jealous!!!

Edited by pacovl46
  • Like 1

What is a coyote dancing girl ... never heard of this ... how can a coyote dance? aren;t coyotes like a cross between dogs and wolves?

Ever heard of the movie Coyote Ugly? It's based on the Coyote Ugly Saloon bar in New York. I guess that's where the reference came from. It's a fancy name for a girl that dances in hot/tiny outfits in bars.

I wonder if the girlfriend stayed on the motorcycle of got off of it after he shot the poor Burmese fellow.

(Note to self: don't check out pretty girls on the backs of motorcycles in Nonthaburi!)

You can tell when a guy wants to see you look at his girlfriend and when not, because

when you look at a guy's chick, you are also working out the obstacles to anything further than that. Right?

From longer or more detailed looking/ appreciation to saying, oh excuse me, did you drop this?

Always have a female item on hand they could have dropped or your own business card.

I've had them ring back. Is this on topic?

oops a trade secret

• Like 1

I never understood the "<deleted> -U' looking at my girl?!" thing....

I think, that I have a very very pretty wife - and if people give her the elevator look, it just boost my self-esteem.

As long as they just look, I really don't see the problem. wai.gif

You aren't emotionally and mentally stunted while also suffering from deep insecurity issues then.

Which perhaps explains why such things happen a lot here.

What is a coyote dancing girl ... never heard of this ... how can a coyote dance? aren;t coyotes like a cross between dogs and wolves?

Ever heard of the movie Coyote Ugly? It's based on the Coyote Ugly Saloon bar in New York. I guess that's where the reference came from. It's a fancy name for a girl that dances in hot/tiny outfits in bars.

A Coyote girl is supposed to be unable to get barfined.

• Like 1

let him rot idoing bird, actually, maybe the rope should be an option for these retards, society's better off without them.

Calling him a retard is a bit harsh, many retarded people are smarter than this.

I strongly advocate abortions

At least that will remove some of the gutter trash that walk the streets here and all other countries

Give him a needle or bullet

Every body seems to like the initials game these days....... how about supporting PBA

post birth abortions....

A coyote girl is not supposed to be able to get barfined.

My previous ones must have been exceptions. I mean, er, no, they fell for my handsome looks and white hot wit.

I guess he could have gone to her job where she worked as a Coyote Dancer and killed everyone who was looking at her. Of course, now, we can all stare at her as much as we like and he can't do anything about it.

could send him a note in his new home , telling him how much we enjoyed watching her do her stuff. plus

• Like 1

A coyote girl is not supposed to be able to get barfined.

My previous ones must have been exceptions. I mean, er, no, they fell for my handsome looks and white hot wit.

I've never been to bars, I'm only saying what I have read, and I did say "supposed", but it would seem that you paid a higher than normal barfine, then again it could be your good looks.

Love the photo and the copper helping the guy to point, no no no, not over there this is the guy we want.

Actually what he said is: "Be sure to point your finger at the accused. Seriously, it drives some of the Thai Visa regulars into a tizzy every time and it just never gets old."

• Like 1

The parading of suspected criminals along with stupid photos of witness or victims pointing at the alleged perpetrators is a disgusting travesty of justice. It's like children playing police. The crime reenactments are even more of a violation of civil rights.

Many many of those coyote/gogo girls have very low end thai boyfriends. If you wonder why you need just listen to the conversations they have amongst each other.Although some posters assume the "white knight" posture, many of the girls just think of sex for money as a job, not anything personal, intricate, or related to integrity or morality, which usually take a back seat to money anyway.

Disgusting , that life has absolutely no value to some people .. Educating is the only answer . Removing violent tv programs and actual footage of murders from the local news may be a good start . It's painting a picture that violence , robbery , stabbings and murders from guns are a way of life .

We must not forget the poor victim here . Was he alone , with friends ? Did he die slowly or was he dead instantly ? Being stabbed and a victim of a violent assault is a harrowing experience , not only for the victim , but also their family and friends , especially ones who were present .. My thoughts go out to his friends and family , no matter who he is ..

Personally if it were my friend who were stabbed for such a petty jealous act I would do the following .

; find his coyote bar girl and take many provocative photos of her with multiple men flirting with her.

Possibly even worse . Then I would mail them to this week piece of shit , one photograph per week.

After tormenting him for some time , then I would pay someone to give him the same treatment .

The end .