Indian "under-the-bed" massage scam at South Pattaya apartment

webfact

They're just cheapskates.......................and probably haven't got the bottle to do anything on their own.

And what is it with always three of them getting a tug job at the same time and on the same bed? I'd find it a little embarrassing.....

People from the Indian sub-continent seem to share rooms, beds and hookers all the time here. In fact I sometimes wonder if any of them ever do anything on their own. Presumably it's to save money, or maybe they just have more fun that way.

Certainly not my cup of tea.

as if they lie, they will never go to police and report of stolen money, i think they were fallen for a trick for a cheap massage any how they lost money which will never come back ,a lesson for all just look below the beds when any one go for a massage in private be care ful nice lesson to new commers .

And what is it with always three of them getting a tug job at the same time and on the same bed? I'd find it a little embarrassing.....

People from the Indian sub-continent seem to share rooms, beds and hookers all the time here. In fact I sometimes wonder if any of them ever do anything on their own. Presumably it's to save money, or maybe they just have more fun that way.

Certainly not my cup of tea.

3 is definitly not a crowd to an Indian.

Why do these chumps never realise that their money is missing until well after the women ( and the creature under the bed ) have somehow disappeared ? Are they all happily ushered into a jolly communal scrub down thus enabling a clean getaway for all the perps ?

Why do these chumps never realise that their money is missing until well after the women ( and the creature under the bed ) have somehow disappeared ? Are they all happily ushered into a jolly communal scrub down thus enabling a clean getaway for all the perps ?

are you so thick you Wally that you can't see the Indians are trying to do a scam

Just check under the bed every time you enter a room . Problem solved.

Should be a warning about this in all the Indian tourist books, always check under your bed before you have sex.

Edited by balo

Reminds me of a bloke who lives in Pattaya and was a real tight arse. He picks two freelancers off the beach and takes them back to his unit. He didn't want to go up to his unit with a wad of money on him so he takes it out of his pocket and he mistakenly thought he did it discreetly and hide it in the drivers door pocket. One of the girls says she is popping down to the 7/11 and without him noticing lifts his car keys. She returns shortly and feigns illness and wants to go home early. Meanwhile the other girl has serviced him so he agrees to paying her and lets them both go early. Next morning when he goes down to his car he notices the drivers door is not completely shut tight. Opens the door and you guessed it all 28000 baht gone. I warned him before about being a cheap Charlie but he knew best. That was nearly 10 years ago and he still hasn't learnt.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app