Jomtien katoy/lady-boy country?

JakeBKK

an hour ago at 3 a.m. i woke up, had no soda in the fridge and went to 7/11. It looked to me, like all the ladyboys had migrated to jomtien! While the last time i was here, i saw one ore two. This night was utterly nuts. 20 of 'em on a 50 meter stretch of road? WTH police is doing here? Yeah, well migrating problems - sound like a solution.

an hour ago at 3 a.m. i woke up, had no soda in the fridge and went to 7/11. It looked to me, like all the ladyboys had migrated to jomtien! While the last time i was here, i saw one ore two. This night was utterly nuts. 20 of 'em on a 50 meter stretch of road? WTH police is doing here? Yeah, well migrating problems - sound like a solution.

Can you be more specific as to the location...sounds to me like it might be worth checking out!

Well, start at jomtien soi 1 and work your way up to soi 9 thumbsup.gif

Can you be more specific as to the location...sounds to me like it might be worth checking out!

That's a little bit more then 50 meters

That's a little bit more then 50 meters

complying about the variety? biggrin.png

I have been saying for a while, Jomtien beach road at night is a right pain with them if you are a solo male, police need to clean that lot up, some are very aggressive

I used to go to Jomtien quite a bit,playing pool on a thursday, in Jomtien league.Always full of gays,but can never recollect many ladyboys until the last couple of years,and there seems to be an epidemic of them.Maybe a proportion of gays are dressing up by night,as they may have lost some custom due to the russisn invasion