What's the cost per gallon for fuel here?

ClareQuilty

Okay, in Prachinburi, our cost per USG for diesel last month averaged $3.70 and our cost for benzene averaged $4.38.

In the US average prices last month per USG were $3.97 for diesel and $3.55 a gallon for benzene.

So for last month anyway, diesel cost 7% more in the US, and benzene cost 19% less.

I think service and insurance are cheaper in Thailand, but most everything else auto-related in the US is cheaper.

Waiting with bated breath what the colour (color whistling.gif ) of the Bear is.

Old engineering school joke, there are several variations but:

Guy get up, leaves the cabin packing his rifle in search or game. He walks 1.5 mile south and finds nothing, so he turns right and walks another 3.2 miles when he comes upon a bear and shoots it. He dresses it out and drags the meat a mile and a half back to the cabin. What color is the bear?

The bear is white, as the only place one could do that is at the North Pole.

But I don’t think there are polar bears at the North Pole, and it's not my joke.

Every trade has it's jokes I guess one of ours was when asked " Where did you learn roofing " Red Lion, Kings Head, Duck in the Pond, Monday to Friday and any other Pub that was open Lunch time and evenings. biggrin.png

Oh ! there are Polar bears in the North Pole by the way.

• Like 1

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, in Prachinburi, our cost per USG for diesel last month averaged $3.70 and our cost for benzene averaged $4.38.

In the US average prices last month per USG were $3.97 for diesel and $3.55 a gallon for benzene.

So for last month anyway, diesel cost 7% more in the US, and benzene cost 19% less.

I think service and insurance are cheaper in Thailand, but most everything else auto-related in the US is cheaper.

Waiting with bated breath what the colour (color whistling.gif ) of the Bear is.

Guy get up, leaves the cabin packing his rifle in search or game. He walks 1.5 mile south and finds nothing, so he turns right and walks another 3.2 miles when he comes upon a bear and shoots it. He dresses it out and drags the meat a mile and a half back to the cabin. What color is the bear?

But I don’t think there are polar bears at the North Pole, and it's not my joke.

Every trade has it's jokes I guess one of ours was when asked " Where did you learn roofing " Red Lion, Kings Head, Duck in the Pond, Monday to Friday and any other Pub that was open Lunch time and evenings. biggrin.png

That reminds me of a joke one of our Australia staff told me.. "Mommy mommy! I've just been raped by a roof tiler!!... How do you know it was a roof tiler?... Because it started raining and he stopped."

It doesn't translate well to Thai, so haven't been able to use it since :P

• Like 1

Waiting with bated breath what the colour (color Posted Image ) of the Bear is.

Every trade has it's jokes I guess one of ours was when asked " Where did you learn roofing " Red Lion, Kings Head, Duck in the Pond, Monday to Friday and any other Pub that was open Lunch time and evenings. Posted Image

Actually, I think they would be at OT around it...

That reminds me of a joke one of our Australia staff told me.. "Mommy mommy! I've just been raped by a roof tiler!!... How do you know it was a roof tiler?... Because it started raining and he stopped."

It doesn't translate well to Thai, so haven't been able to use it since tongue.png

Luv it. thumbsup.gif

It doesn't translate well to Thai, so haven't been able to use it since tongue.png

Ewe! I don't think it translated very well in English either.. bah.gifsmile.png