This farang epitomises stupidity

Aussieroaming

There's a Thai language website dedicated to the lifestyle of a certain group of women within Thai society which would be a 'happy hunting ground' for Archie.

And while he's outspoken, don't be fooled by the idea that his views are far distant from people who are a lot more reticent.

He's an idiot, but he's far from being alone.

Very funny! I laughed all the way through. Was I supposed to take him seriously? Admittedly he has a voice with the subtle tone of a buz saw going through hardwood, and he needs to be careful about raising his blood pressure for effect, but really funny!

Not wishing to be rude ,but if you think he is funny ,you really should get out a bit more.

I clicked a video and it was about his watch collection. Why does anyone care and what does it have to do with Thailand?

Probably something like 95% of Thai women are obsessed with clothing, shopping and fashion to some degree. They all hate the sun with a passion so not much else left besides "indoor" hobbies.

Very funny! I laughed all the way through. Was I supposed to take him seriously? Admittedly he has a voice with the subtle tone of a buz saw going through hardwood, and he needs to be careful about raising his blood pressure for effect, but really funny!

Not wishing to be rude ,but if you think he is funny ,you really should get out a bit more.

maybe you are right......I should have pissed myself laughing with you...next time

• Like 1