Where Can I Find English Translations Of Thai Tax Forms?

Does anyone know where I can find the English translation of the Withholding tax certificate? Have searched this forum, and the Revenue Dept's English site, but to no avail.

Any English translations of other Thai tax forms would be appreciated, as I'm sure I'll need them at some point.

Many thanks in advance,

Misty

While Doyle's Practical Guide to business in Thailand appears to be an excellent reference, it does not contain this particular document in English or in Thai (only has Por Por 30 & Por Por 36).

Please, does anyone know where I can find an English translation of the Withholding Tax Certificate (tax deduction according to section 50 of the Revenue Code)?

Many thanks, Misty

frm_pnd50.pdf

While Doyle's Practical Guide to business in Thailand appears to be an excellent reference, it does not contain this particular document in English or in Thai (only has Por Por 30 & Por Por 36).

Please, does anyone know where I can find an English translation of the Withholding Tax Certificate (tax deduction according to section 50 of the Revenue Code)?

Many thanks, Misty

I have sucess search and save some translation Tax form. But i can't review where i save it :o . You try searching GBS Accounting Website, or www.rd.co.th (revenue dept thailand). Hopefully that can help you. :D

frm_pnd50.pdf

Many thanks, Misty

I have sucess search and save some translation Tax form. But i can't review where i save it :o . You try searching GBS Accounting Website, or www.rd.co.th (revenue dept thailand). Hopefully that can help you. :D

Just correcting your revenue department url, it is : www.rd.go.th