Burger king groupon

nickmanchester2

you are telling me that BK has double pricing for thai/farang customers?

Here in Chiang Mai, I discovered what may be double pricing between Thai and Farang with Subway. I ordered 3 6'' Subway Melts special of the day. Price, 97b. I was charged 139b each. Attached is the receipt which clearly is marked;

Foreign ** TOTAL B 378.00B

I will send wife in on the same day of the week, order 1 6'' Sub Melt, exactly as I ordered mine, and see if they charge her 97 or 139b. If she is charged 97b, I will take her receipt and mine, and fax to Subway Corp in the US and ask why an American co. with stores in Thailand are following Thai discrimination practices of price gouging foreigners.

post-61989-0-36805800-1381028578_thumb.j

so then <deleted> are you complaining about? have you concerned they wrote the ad in thai because it is THAILAND?

Where did i complain? I was just asking if anyone else had the same menu in their area, but yes actually they should have the menu in english as well which they dont in hua hin, its all in script the rest of the menu is in english just this cheaper option is not

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Here in Chiang Mai, I discovered what may be double pricing between Thai and Farang with Subway. I ordered 3 6'' Subway Melts special of the day. Price, 97b. I was charged 139b each. Attached is the receipt which clearly is marked;

I will send wife in on the same day of the week, order 1 6'' Sub Melt, exactly as I ordered mine, and see if they charge her 97 or 139b. If she is charged 97b, I will take her receipt and mine, and fax to Subway Corp in the US and ask why an American co. with stores in Thailand are following Thai discrimination practices of price gouging foreigners.

Why don't you just email them in Thailand?

http://www.subway.co.th/en/layouts/page_promotion.html

Why don't you just email them in Thailand?

http://www.subway.co.th/en/layouts/page_promotion.html

This Thailand. No body returns email or phone calls.

• 1 month later...

OP, just say, ''Who craves a Whopper with Cheese'', MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, cos where I am there is none. sad.png

Now theres a business for you.... Transam's Burger Delights.....only one in town.

First read that as Transam's Bugger Delights and thanked the Lord there was only one in town....