One-year-old Phuket boy beaten to death

webfact

One-year-old Phuket boy beaten to death
Eakkapop Thongtub

PHUKET: -- A one-year-old boy died on Saturday morning (September 28) in Thalang Hospital after a severe beating the previous evening, probably by a relative.

The little boy, who has not been named, was taken to the hospital on Friday night, unconscious and with bruises all over his body. He was given emergency treatment and put on oxygen before being transferred to Vachira Phuket Hospital. He died there the following morning at 8:30.

Police were called in and an autopsy was performed that revealed the child had been beaten so hard that his liver and other internal organs were ruptured.

Pol Lt Col Prakob Boonkuan of Tah Chat Chai Police Station said, “The boy was living with relatives on his father’s side in Thalang because his parents were divorced.

“Our investigation team is trying to find who beat the child, but the relatives are not cooperating at all.”

The child’s body was sent to the forensic laboratory in Surat Thani to pin down the exact cause of death.

Source: http://www.thephuketnews.com/one-year-old-phuket-boy-beaten-to-death-42177.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2013-10-02

What on earth could a 1 yr old kid do to make any one angry enough to beat them to death. A slow death is to good for the person they should be left alone with a group of angry ladies to tear him apart...

• Like 2

This must be one scummy family.

There is a 50% chance that one member of the family will conveniently "commit suicide" in the next couple of days. It's called dealing with the matter in-house.

Edited by Briggsy
  • Like 1

Post removed. Forum rules ...

7) Not to post slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

8) Not to post extremely negative views of Thailand or derogatory comments directed towards all Thais.

What on earth could a 1 yr old kid do to make any one angry enough to beat them to death. A slow death is to good for the person they should be left alone with a group of angry ladies to tear him apart...

"A slow death is to good for the person they should be left alone with a group of angry ladies to tear him apart..."

... tear HIM apart? Already decided it was a male member of the family?

• Like 1

Throw the entire lot of them in jail in solitary confinement until they start talking. The beater is pond scum and the people protecting this person are the same.

Seems pretty obvious when nobody will talk that the person that did it handles the purse strings.

How do you know the poor boy was murdered by a man? O

"A slow death is to good for the person they should be left alone with a group of angry ladies to tear him apart..."

... tear HIM apart? Already decided it was a male member of the family?

yes it should of said person again not him slip of the keyboard. i don't know the whole story not blaming anyone in particular he could of ran out side and got ran over. who's knows i don't.

BUT every time i look at my kids i just can't understand how some one could do that.... him or her male or female who ever did it is a monster..

What kind of person could inflict this on such a young child ? Perhaps they should be dealt with in a similar manner. Oh, !! for a moment I forgot that we are living in a civilized society. !!. I truly hope that they roast in hell.

How do you know the poor boy was murdered by a man? O

I don't i meant to write person again. Glad you picked up on it tho don't want to be hung drawn and quartered next time i visit Thailand