Are they serious? - New Condo Development

1.59M for 27.5 meter squared? i'll pass lol

If they were going to be 27.5m squared, would be a bargain!Posted Image

The left over proceeds can go to a boat

Plus if it floods most of us are doomed anyway having a boat for floods might be a bona

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why dont they relocate all the jetskis to the lake , great bussiness for them and then others wont have to listen to them on the beach , and little chance of killing someone as there wont be too many swimmers around either

• Like 1

Driving down towards Ban Tai today there are posters dotted along the ring road .... like this (actually I don't like!!!...wink.png )

Just to go off subject but since it was mentioned! tongue.png

The comment from Tropo, this red weevil problem, does not seem to be getting much worse..that I have noticed. I think they are using Fermone traps to attract and kill the males (usually how that is done.)

along Soi one to Lamai, one can see a few of these traps hanging in the groves ... not been out and about in other areas to see if any around, but it may be just and experiment....wink.png Lets hope it works....thumbsup.gif

So they are promoting to Thais then .. And what is with the fortuner ? Do you get. Free one with an apartment ?

My guess is first ten buyers.... ? anyone ?

As far as I can read it says they have 10 SUVs available to transport people from their condo through soi reggae when it floods smile.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I quite fancy one of these Condos……only thing is,how do you get to them without driving past a few hundred bar girls shouting" hello sexy man,"..this will get mega annoying after a few times per day,or are thay planning another road to get there?…or demoilishing Soi Reggaes red light district altogether….ummmmmmm..??

I quite fancy one of these Condos……only thing is,how do you get to them without driving past a few hundred bar girls shouting" hello sexy man,"..this will get mega annoying after a few times per day,or are thay planning another road to get there?…or demoilishing Soi Reggaes red light district altogether….ummmmmmm..??

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif well said! ... and also the "hello my dahling, I miss you so much, not see you long time "tongue.pngbiggrin.png

I would not put one baht down on this or any project, until completed! wink.png

I've been looking all over for those photos but they are nowhere to be found. I'm 200% sure they were on the Facebook page, I was browsing a huge album showing a friend and we both thought it was looking good and worth considering. It looked well underway but now the photos have been removed :( (?)

Actually they did some excavations in the lake last year.

The deposits they put up on the reggae side looks like it will hold a new lakeside road.

I've been looking all over for those photos but they are nowhere to be found. I'm 200% sure they were on the Facebook page, I was browsing a huge album showing a friend and we both thought it was looking good and worth considering. It looked well underway but now the photos have been removed sad.png (?)

I live here, nothing has changed on that peninsula.

• Like 1

I've been looking all over for those photos but they are nowhere to be found. I'm 200% sure they were on the Facebook page, I was browsing a huge album showing a friend and we both thought it was looking good and worth considering. It looked well underway but now the photos have been removed Posted Image (?)

Unless you where looking at there other project they have built ?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I've been looking all over for those photos but they are nowhere to be found. I'm 200% sure they were on the Facebook page, I was browsing a huge album showing a friend and we both thought it was looking good and worth considering. It looked well underway but now the photos have been removed Posted Image (?)

Sounds like it, look up samui development on Facebook

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I've been looking all over for those photos but they are nowhere to be found. I'm 200% sure they were on the Facebook page, I was browsing a huge album showing a friend and we both thought it was looking good and worth considering. It looked well underway but now the photos have been removed sad.png (?)

Sounds like it, look up samui development on Facebook

Hm I did, but no trace of the photos I saw. Never mind though if it's not being built it's not being built I guess. I'll wait and see :)

• 2 weeks later...

HAH! I knew I'd find those photos again somewhere. I'd left the site open in a tab on my iPad for weeks laugh.png

Here they are: http://samuidevelop.com/progress.html so this isn't the lake development? I came to this site from a banner advertising the Lake Developement you see. I think it looks nice, does anybody know where it is?

HAH! I knew I'd find those photos again somewhere. I'd left the site open in a tab on my iPad for weeks laugh.png

Here they are: http://samuidevelop.com/progress.html so this isn't the lake development? I came to this site from a banner advertising the Lake Developement you see. I think it looks nice, does anybody know where it is?

It looks like the new development in the Lipa Noi area, turn right at the Chevrolet dealer on the ring road, and head up about a Km or so... on the right!

Looks nice, not sure what market they are going after... but I was surprised to see a development like that on Samui.... Start of things to come on the west side of the island,? .... that's why they are fixing the super highway over there! tongue.pngthumbsup.gif

Here is what I posted back in May.... post #352 !

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/125263-images-of-samui-phangan-and-tao/page-15

Edited by samuijimmy

It looks like the new development in the Lipa Noi area, turn right at the Chevrolet dealer on the ring road, and head up about a Km or so... on the right!

Looks nice, not sure what market they are going after... but I was surprised to see a development like that on Samui.... Start of things to come on the west side of the island,? .... that's why they are fixing the super highway over there! tongue.pngthumbsup.gif

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/125263-images-of-samui-phangan-and-tao/page-15

Thai market I expect ...

at least it would be quiet at night .... Chaweng lake must be one of the the noisiest places on the island night time ...,?

Not sure who this market is aimed at !

'The Nest Condo in Koh Samui is the Best Invest

Invest in your future and save your money!'

' With the purchase of one of these condos you get not only a pleasant feeling but the entry in the land register if you use it yourself or rent with significant return on investment , in your name, and a Visa policy.'

Anyone understand ?? Big C !

• Like 1

Thanks for the info and pointing me to that thread. Lots of nice photos :)

I live at the new development over in Saket. It has been aimed at Thais for sure lots of couples with young kids and one house has been converted into a nursery. I am the only farrang in to moo bahn for the moment. Quite a few of them seem to have been bought to then rent out so might get some non Thai neighbours in the future.

• 8 months later...

anyone knows what is going on with this project. I have heard them have taken down all the billboards and not gotten channot on land.
I have also heard them to begin construction of the nest for them is done with The Ville about 2 months. Does anyone have some information I thank you for it.