Red shirts launch protest outside judge's home

webfact

Red shirts launch protest outside judge's home
Chanikarn Phumhiran
The Nation

BANGKOK: -- A band of red shirts yesterday gathered in front of the home of Constitutional Court Justice Boonsong Kulbupar to protest against alleged wrongdoing by his son.

The group, led by Sornrak Malaithong, a spokesman for the Radio for Democracy Network, started rallying at the courthouse on Tuesday before moving to Boonsong's residence yesterday.

Boonsong's son works as his secretary, but has taken leave for overseas study while still drawing a salary.

Sornrak said he was told by some Pheu Thai Party members to disperse the demonstration.

The charter court is expected to rule today on the constitutionality of the 2014 budget bill.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2013-10-04

• Like 1

A "band" of red shirts? Deary me, makes them sound like the Beatles or something. The proper collective noun for these morons is a "flock".

The Red Shirts put me in mind of ''A Mob of Starlings.'' Noisy raucous and destructive and ill disciplined.

Herds in the main tend to be somewhat more placid.

• Like 1

A "band" of red shirts? Deary me, makes them sound like the Beatles or something. The proper collective noun for these morons is a "flock".

The Red Shirts put me in mind of ''A Mob of Starlings.'' Noisy raucous and destructive and ill disciplined.

Herds in the main tend to be somewhat more placid.

Ok stampeding herd, a kwai in a china shop comes to mind

"Boonsong's son works as his secretary, but has taken leave for overseas study while still drawing a salary."

Its more like them getting pissed at equality. No cannot have that! Gotta still abide by double-standards and hypocrisy. Like the stupid ***** that is you-know-who.

Irrespective of the rights and wrongs of this lad's supposed paid study leave the whole issue is defined by the three key words which reflect his dad's position.

Constitutional Court Judge equals Red Rag to a Red Shirt.

IMO it is pretty clear that too many red shirts are just thugs hooligans and are a menace

They have no concept of what the law is and whose sole tactics are threats and intimidation.

YS should make some sort of statement against these tactics ... but we know she is not a

real leader so she will continue her shopping tours and act ignorant

• Like 1

My oh my how balanced are you PAD/Yellow/TPN supporeters or whatever you're calling yourselves this week. I know that you lot clutch at any straw with which to beat a Red (and I'd agree that they often give you lot an open goal to aim at) but in the interest of balance maybe a mention of the fact that no Yellow Shirt thug has been convicted of their crimes committed 5 years ago. It would lend more credence to the childish predictable name calling you descend to. Erm........no it wouldn't.

• Like 2

I would go with the new word made famous throughout the Babylon 5 series and call them a Frak of Red Shirts.

Irrespective of the rights and wrongs of this lad's supposed paid study leave the whole issue is defined by the three key words which reflect his dad's position.

But that's 10 words ;)

I would go with the new word made famous throughout the Babylon 5 series and call them a Frak of Red Shirts.

But that's 10 words wink.png

3 key words, dad's position. I am i going too fast ?

My oh my how balanced are you PAD/Yellow/TPN supporeters or whatever you're calling yourselves this week. I know that you lot clutch at any straw with which to beat a Red (and I'd agree that they often give you lot an open goal to aim at) but in the interest of balance maybe a mention of the fact that no Yellow Shirt thug has been convicted of their crimes committed 5 years ago. It would lend more credence to the childish predictable name calling you descend to. Erm........no it wouldn't.

There are plenty of cases going through the courts for the airport blockade. As with most cases in Thailand (ie cases against red shirts in 2007) they move through the courts VERY slowly.

• Like 1