Chalerm in hospital with fluid on the brain

Lite Beer

OUTSPOKEN POLITICIAN
Chalerm in hospital with fluid on the brain
The Sunday Nation

BANGKOK: -- Labour Minister Chalerm Yoobamrung was admitted to Ramathibodi Hospital on Friday night with a suspected case of accumulation of fluid on the brain.

Police Maj Gen Prayat Boonsri, a close aide of Chalerm's secretary, Pol General Panupong Singhara na Ayudhaya, said the minister was taken to hospital after he complained of problems with his balance.

Prayat said doctors drained excess fluid from Chalerm's brain and he was likely to be discharged soon. He said Chalerm did not have an intra-cranial haemorrhage or bleeding, as reported by the media.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2013-10-06

• Like 1

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While he gets better we will have to rely on Chuwit stepping up to the plate, and grabbing the headlines with ridiculous stunts and promises. Been a while since we heard from this man, my betting is he will come out with something pretty stupid within the next week............

Edited by JeremyBowskill

As much as I do not like or respect the man, I do wish him a speedy recovery and hope it was not a serious, life threatening problem.

As much as I think we have opposite opinions on many things, I think that in this case you stand far above the cheap crowd that makes (the usual) silly comments about Chalerm and his present medical condition.

I wish him and you a very good health.

Sent from my iPhone...

Agree!thumbsup.gif Wouldn't it be nice to see this cheap crowd actually admit, that Chalerms much talked about balanceproblems wad caused by a medical condition and not by alcohol!

But ofcourse that POV is not gonna earn you any "likes".

And don't forget, it is raining today, so the crowds stonetables are probably wet!whistling.gif

As much as I do not like or respect the man, I do wish him a speedy recovery and hope it was not a serious, life threatening problem.

As much as I think we have opposite opinions on many things, I think that in this case you stand far above the cheap crowd that makes (the usual) silly comments about Chalerm and his present medical condition.

I wish him and you a very good health.

Sent from my iPhone...

Agree!Posted Image Wouldn't it be nice to see this cheap crowd actually admit, that Chalerms much talked about balanceproblems wad caused by a medical condition and not by alcohol!

And don't forget, it is raining today, so the crowds stonetables are probably wet!Posted Image

Well praise the Lord that you are around with such an accurate diagnosis of his medical condition (s). It is quite interesting to observe how evil or wicked people often seem to be able to garner sympathy from some elements of society, they can always rely on a 'fan club' whatever their foul deeds. Don't concern yourself with 'like' buttons, with posts like that, just be concerned when they get 'dislike' buttons. Posted ImagePosted Image

As an example, many people might despise Abhisit because they see him as the guy who is responsible for 91 deaths. Most would probably not care much about his well being (that includes his hypocrite supporters too).

But if Abhisit was suddenly diagnosed with cancer, well behaved people would not react on an anonymous forum to wish him the worst or make sarcastic jokes.

You may not think highly of someone, fair enough. But there is a limit in what should be written.

I wonder what one should write about all the farangs in hospital with liver problems and who have difficulties paying their bill...

It has everything to do with basic good education, which seems to seriously lack here.

Sent from my iPhone...

Agree!thumbsup.gif Wouldn't it be nice to see this cheap crowd actually admit, that Chalerms much talked about balanceproblems wad caused by a medical condition and not by alcohol!

And don't forget, it is raining today, so the crowds stonetables are probably wet!whistling.gif

Well praise the Lord that you are around with such an accurate diagnosis of his medical condition (s). It is quite interesting to observe how evil or wicked people often seem to be able to garner sympathy from some elements of society, they can always rely on a 'fan club' whatever their foul deeds. Don't concern yourself with 'like' buttons, with posts like that, just be concerned when they get 'dislike' buttons. thumbsup.gifwhistling.gif

As an example, many people might despise Abhisit because they see him as the guy who is responsible for 91 deaths. Most would probably not care much about his well being (that includes his hypocrite supporters too).

But if Abhisit was suddenly diagnosed with cancer, well behaved people would not react on an anonymous forum to wish him the worst or make sarcastic jokes.

You may not think highly of someone, fair enough. But there is a limit in what should be written.

I wonder what one should write about all the farangs in hospital with liver problems and who have difficulties paying their bill...

It has everything to do with basic good education, which seems to seriously lack here.

Sent from my iPhone...

I disagree, the people that would think Abhisit responsible for 91 deaths are only the supporters of Thaksin and his desire to impose a communist one party regime in Thailand based on that by his 'best friend' in Cambodia. Those people are for the large majority uneducated and definitely lacking in a 'basic good education' as you put it. I can only surmise that those people who would not class themselves as peasants that support your notion have themselves never been availed of a 'basic good education' or they are terribly misguided and mislead by some motivational factor that I do not wish to ponder. If you are one of those people (and your post implies it) that believes Abhisit responsible then you certainly qualify for part of your statement in that you have a 'basic good education'. I happen to have been fortunate to have had a very good education and see nothing in your posts that makes any conceivable sense at all. Chalerm is bad, end of, and deserves no sympathy or respect and if he does then the measuring stick should be the sympathy and respect he has shown to the family and witnesses of the policeman his son murdered and what he has shown to the good people of this country, which is in fact ...........zero.

A 'basic good education' would lead a person to conclude that Chalerm is not deserving of any 'well-wishing', leave him to the hands of the Gods so to speak. As I implied, if his condition were to worsen I would not be doing dances all night hoping for his demise, but I would certainly be very happy for both myself and the people of this country to read his obituary. As Waza neatly put it, would you be well wishing Charles Manson? Were you praying that Myra Hindley to be spared a death at the hands of illness? Chalerm has done an exceeding amount of bad in his life and will get his just deserve.......one can only hope.

Sorry, I gave up after your second phrase...

I guess you just wanted to point out that you disagree with me when it comes to what "well behaved TV members, who received a good education from their parents", would write on this forum about someone in hospital, as opposed to the serious lack of good education and proper behavior that I personally notice (in nearly every thread).

No problem, go on :)

This forum is like in real life, with it's noticeable distinction between the different levels of the society. That includes the farang community.

• Like 1