What Happened To Tony?

klubex99

The answer is simplicity itself. Tony was a retired bus driver from Luton. Upon arriving in Thailand he decided to follow his dream after spending a fortnight in Pattaya 5 years ago - opening a "farang" pub and becoming a full option transsexual. As we all know investing in a western pub is usually financial suicide along the lines of opening a BBQ Pork Shack in Riyadh and Tony was no different. After losing all his money on the pub he was unable to finance his sex change operation and decided to do it himself with a rusty hacksaw blade.

The waitress you encountered was Tony, or as he is now known, Nong Toni. The reason for the surreptitious glances in the direction of the swamp was that was where he'd thrown his meat and two veg after lopping them off.....

Thats quite an unexpected epilogue to the mystery. Thanks.

• Like 2

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe Tony was just a bit tired the night you were there, and was off sleeping with the Pla Duk

I remember being in Hua Hin about 10 years ago, an Ex Australian Air Force bloke, Rodney, had opened a small bar with a few rooms. One afternoon he was telling me that he had not seen his Pommy mate for the best part of a week, which he said was unusual as they used to see each other daily. The Brit in question was said to be 'asset rich' in Hua Hin owning some prime land apparently, among other things. Then Rod went on to say that he saw his Ex (Thai) wife driving around Hua Hin in HIS car with a former, disgraced Thai copper in the vehicle with her. he was wondering whether or not he should be concerned. I told him he should ring the Brit Embassy immediately. Which he did.

They found the Brit about a week later face down in a swamp just outside of Hua Hin.

I believe they got the two hired guns that did it, but as far as I know I don't think anyone else got arrested, and that is about as much as I know.

I think you may be referring to the Toby Charnaud murder......

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-398630/Brit-killed-barbecued-split-Thai-bride.html

One of the most brutal and despicable of all ex pat murders.

I better be careful in the future, reading the story. MIL's house full of machete's. Aaah they wont.........i hope.

Do they have a duck pond?

• 1 month later...

Nothing surprises me in LOS.

In Pattaya there is an hotel which was built many years ago on Beach Rd, but it has never opened for guests. The only part of it in use is the bar at the front, which is quite popular. I always wonder if it is a "safe house" or something like that, as there is always a guard outside the side entrance.

So what happened to Klubex?

Has he joined Tony?

If we find Tony, will we find Klubex?

How big is the swamp?

Me thinks that sadly klubex99 has gone the same way as Tony.

Let them both rest in peace.

The Swamp? ... it's a very big abyss from which there is no return.

So what happened to Klubex?

Has he joined Tony?

If we find Tony, will we find Klubex?

How big is the swamp?

Me thinks that sadly klubex99 has gone the same way as Tony.

Let them both rest in peace.

The Swamp? ... it's a very big abyss from which there is no return.

The Swamp is ThaiVisa.

klubex99 is Tony.

He had to quit the bar to go to The Swamp to make this thread.