Gulf States - Medical Test to Detect Gay Travellers

ToddWeston

Gulf States specially trained Immigration Officer - 'Are you Gay'

Tourist - 'No' ... whistling.gif

Immigration Officer - 'Next'

And if he's wearing a white lab coat that's the medical stuff taken care of :) I thought perhaps they'd set up a few bar stools and put some gay guys there to watch - gaydar seems to be accurate within 200 metres and seems fairly accurate.

• Like 2

The immigration officer dons a pair of rubber gloves. If you smile you're on the next plane out laugh.png

I'll get me coat.....

Now people will think I chose to fly Emirates on purpose for my upcoming trip sad.png

You'll be OK in Dubai. The security officers won't touch you and won't use wands. If you beep as you go through the loop you'll have to go back round and remove stuff until you stop beeping. Until you don't beep you don't go through. It's best to make sure that you move all metal stuff to your hand luggage (which is scanned by the usual x-ray machine) before you get to the loop.

• Like 1

The immigration officer dons a pair of rubber gloves. If you smile you're on the next plane out laugh.png

I'll get me coat.....

Now people will think I chose to fly Emirates on purpose for my upcoming trip sad.png

You'll be OK in Dubai. The security officers won't touch you and won't use wands. If you beep as you go through the loop you'll have to go back round and remove stuff until you stop beeping. Until you don't beep you don't go through. It's best to make sure that you move all metal stuff to your hand luggage (which is scanned by the usual x-ray machine) before you get to the loop.

I was only thinking if the rubber gloves came out I'd hope they'd have candles and a nice bottle of plonk to set the mood.

With an A380 full of passengers to get through I don't think they've got time for too much romancing. It's a matter of 'Brace!' - 'Next!' cheesy.gif

• Like 1

I believe it will be a quick, cut-and-dried psychological profiling based on this sure-test: whistling.gif

HOW TO FIND OUT IF YOUR BOYFRIEND IS GAY

"“Is he gay?” is probably one of the first questions for girls when they see a nice looking guy out on the street. The population of gays seem to increase incredibly nowadays. You can probably see gay guys in every corner of big cities....."

CONTINUE READING AT....

http://wikigays.com/2013/10/06/how-to-find-out-if-your-boyfriend-is-gay-or-not/#more-32

• Like 2

I believe it will be a quick, cut-and-dried psychological profiling based on this sure-test: whistling.gif

"Is he gay? is probably one of the first questions for girls when they see a nice looking guy out on the street. The population of gays seem to increase incredibly nowadays. You can probably see gay guys in every corner of big cities....."

CONTINUE READING AT....

http://wikigays.com/2013/10/06/how-to-find-out-if-your-boyfriend-is-gay-or-not/#more-32

Thank you for the link - I actually laughed out loud.

• Like 1

"Is he gay? is probably one of the first questions for girls when they see a nice looking guy out on the street. The population of gays seem to increase incredibly nowadays. You can probably see gay guys in every corner of big cities....."

CONTINUE READING AT....

"Has a good sense of humor" and "eats healthy food," clinched it for me. rolleyes.gif All the Kuwaiti screeners will have to do is present a choice of salad or donuts, then tell an Arab joke. If he takes the donuts and/or has even a hint of a giggle, it's a U-turn to the deportation cell!

Edited by Fookhaht
  • Like 1

Gulf states will have clinical screenings at airport to 'detect' homosexuals and stop them entering the country
Routine clinical screenings of expatriates entering Gulf Cooperation Countries (GCC) such as Kuwait would be introduced at airports

Kuwait and other states will conduct medical tests in an attempt to “detect” homosexuals trying to enter Gulf states, a senior official has announced.

Yousouf Mindkar said routine clinical screenings of expatriates entering Gulf Cooperation Countries (GCC) such as Kuwait would be introduced at airports. Persons who are identified as LGBT through the tests would then be refused entry into the country.

Speaking to local daily paper Al Rai, the director of public health at the Kuwaiti health ministry said that whilst medical centres already conduct tests to assess the health of those entering Kuwait, they will “take stricter measures that will help us detect gays who will be then barred from entering Kuwait or any of the GCC member states.”

Full story: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/gulf-states-will-have-clinical-screenings-at-airport-to-detect-homosexuals-and-stop-them-entering-the-country-8867046.html

CONTINUE READING AT....

For a moment there, I thought the link was serious. I was getting an identity crisis, because I am always out of trend, never bite my fingernails, and don't care about a perfect eyebrow (I don't even know what that is). Luckily I saw your comment before converting to heterosexualism.

I wish at least some of the issues mentioned were true for most gay people though - such as "Know how to mix and match clothes." Unfortunately, gay men wear socks with sandals and shorts just like straight guys.

• Like 1

They will be scanning visually for ''that'' walk, so think all must practice a Rambo walk, chew gum and spit now and again.................laugh.png

So the lesbians will whisk through smile.png no worries.

nb: Humour

Only if THEY don't spit....................................laugh.png

• Like 1

As least it's not a place most gay men would WANT to go to in the first place.

Speak for yourself. These Arab guys are really something...

Homosexuality (male) is punishable by six years imprisonment in Kuwait.

Edited by Jingthing

As least it's not a place most gay men would WANT to go to in the first place.

Speak for yourself. These Arab guys are really something...

Homosexuality (male) is punishable by six years imprisonment in Kuwait.

What is the practice in Kuwait and all the other GCC countries? Homosexuality is also punishable in Malaysia, Singapore and Dubai.

My own experience in Arab countries is that people just do it.

CONTINUE READING AT....

For a moment there, I thought the link was serious. I was getting an identity crisis, because I am always out of trend, never bite my fingernails, and don't care about a perfect eyebrow (I don't even know what that is). Luckily I saw your comment before converting to heterosexualism.

I wish at least some of the issues mentioned were true for most gay people though - such as "Know how to mix and match clothes." Unfortunately, gay men wear socks with sandals and shorts just like straight guys.

You been peeking through my window again? w00t.gif

• Like 1