My way are the Thai way

bocceball1

H90. Could you not have washed your underwear before you put it in your suitcase?

I came back to Thailand from a long trip.....Not make sense to wash my underwear in the hotel room and put it wet in the suitcase or dry them with the hairdryer....

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guessing H90 thought it would be cheaper to get the Thai's to wash them for him.....

I have a washing machine in Bangkok......I did NOT come from Europe to Thailand for holidays and took with my on purpose my dirty underwear in the hope to find a Thai girl that wash it for me at low costs crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZ.gif

bocceball1

In Thailand when you arrive you should expect coconuts to fall on your heads and to have to leave all the extra baggage...knowledge.....brains at the airport basically become a local enjoying life with your senses they will exacerbate by all means.

1. Thai people are brains washed each day twice that they are Thai, superior, had never been invaded " except by Chinese who are never questioned over here as it is a large part of The Thai culture ( ? ).

2. They accept to learn but they HATE absolutely to be taught. ( W. Churchill was similar....! ).

3. They never, never listen to any one because they have been raised like pets PLAY PLAY PLAY knowing better ME/I/MYSELF, never heard NO and have a different hidden agenda ( to eat all of us Farangs as soon as possible because if over 50 in Thailand you are very old....any farang same same but I tell them i.e. in New York many go over their '90's why not over here if they know so much better.........! ).

4. Buddhism does not allow permanence and all of them have flip flops minds TODAY only, expect so little from life other than farang money and white skin FOR THEMSELVES not for the father who ever he is Thai..Farang etc...( they steal kids from fathers' influence and presence...! ).

5. Avoiding confrontation meaning never any problems are sorted out only ignored and or postponed for ever but they do behind the scenes only for themselves in priority....

I have been married ten years and 6 months ago I decided as from now for nothing to change everything had to change very calm I took over hygiene, house maintenance, 3 boys average age 7 education and I stopped allowing copulating refusing to be rapped ( I decide ) as long as it is for her to acquire an emotional advantage afterwards because men are weak and can be abused when pleased in beds.

It is amazing to me now to see in facts all falling into pieces ( not apart at all ) and in words to hear still a lot of reticence to join in in MY WAYS but is is working my ways amazingly since I put my foot down.

I have lost all patience, I am determined to be myself and I have kicked out all the family in law whom had been trying very hard to take over with smiling faces but failed and lost each one their faces.

In conclusion to be generous create abusive attitude, to say NO allow you to go one step forward each time then carry on using your NO power.

I expect the future targeting the next ten years to be on a very different scale because I am the ONE in charge and I have a lot to offer to my wife and to the three kids NO ONE ELSE is going to be invited as per my choice to benefit from it.

I heard I am part of the less than 5 % or even less than 1 % working for raising for quality our sons and it is THE daily task of mine.

Otherwise Thailand is PLAY PLAY do not take anything seriously or you can risk to be yourself heart broken, to become financially broke and at an age it is not nice to become depressed all illusions lost..

Amazing Amazing Thailand has many problems like most countries have all over the World but thanks to the Thai Army who is safeguarding ( not in prevention unfortunately in my humble opinion ) the worse to happen I mean the politicians to empty the country coffers from its wealth...the Thaksin ways !

If you keep yourself sane, all eyes/ears opened, your mouth shut, active, present and your money kept abroad, life can be better than say in Old Europe, UK....etc...etc..

Up to YOU to play the appropriate tune.

Intelligence of choices is not taught at school.

Cheers

• Like 1

I used to have the same experience, all changed now. Tell her your way a couple of times and if it doesn't work do it yourself. She'll get annoyed and hopefully change. Did this with cooking, ironing and cleaning my office, she now does it the way I want. I used to think that she my things so that I hade to depend on her. Harsh words and conlict which they hate changed all that. My stuuf is now always in the right place and I have some nice meals, not rice, more rice etc.

They do have some strange ways in comparison but, most of what she does will be taught to her by her mother, if you havnt learned it yet the Mother is the center of the universe, the all knowing not to be challenged oracle.

If you want her to do it different, get her mother to tell her and she will change immediately.

Yes sure, tell the mother - and you'll get attacked by the mother with an ax, you disrespectful, not understanding these lovely Thai, careless and arrogant farang, you! ;-)

No, the best you could do, just leave! And leave Thailand to the Thai folk.

One thing we farang all seem to forget. As a farang you will never count as a family member, you'll merely be accepted as the husband of their daughter, with ALL obligation:

- Respect

- Accept

- Shut up

- Be nice

- Pay

- Adhere to anything they request you to

and - WITHOUT ANY PRIVILEGES

It must have a reason why you never will count as human, not even if you have a daughter/son in this shit kingdom... Well, there you have your reason!

I have lived and worked on 4 continents and in dozens of countries. Thailand is the most f****** up country among all them. Its more than SICK!

Edited by Mitch99
  • Like 1

They do have some strange ways in comparison but, most of what she does will be taught to her by her mother, if you havnt learned it yet the Mother is the center of the universe, the all knowing not to be challenged oracle.

If you want her to do it different, get her mother to tell her and she will change immediately.

Yes sure, tell the mother - and you'll get attacked by the mother with an ax, you disrespectful, not understanding these lovely Thai, careless and arrogant farang, you! ;-)

One thing we farang all seem to forget. As a farang you will never count as a family member, you'll merely be accepted as the husband of their daughter, with ALL obligation:

- Respect

- Accept

- Shut up

- Be nice

- Pay

It must have a reason why you never will count as human, not even if you have a daughter/son in this shit kingdom... Well, there you have your reason!

I have lived and worked on 4 continents and in dozens of countries. Thailand is the most f****** up country among all them. Its more than SICK!

So.......I take it you don't live in Thailand any more?

• Like 1

How about having the gas full on even when the contents are boiling and no lid on either.OK darling,you get and pay for the gas.Problem solved,but why does it have to come to this.Rice cooker put on in the morning to have that night.Used to be on for 10 hours,ok, you pay the leccy bill.

- Respect

- Accept

- Shut up

- Be nice

- Pay

Mitch, go slow for god's sake. This here is to 95% a Thai-Friendly forum. They love everything about Thailand: Their wife's, the family, the weather, the political system, immigration authorities you name it.

To make friends on TV you need to adjust your posts accordingly. Or in other words: When among Farang-Wolfes (wearing pink colored glasses), you must howl WITH them, not AGAINST them.smile.png

Cheers.

• Like 1