• 4 months later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

www.plentyoffish.com

this is the best place to meet a good thai grl

hey, thanks for mentioning POF,

I created a profile there last year before I went to Thailand and forgot all about it,

so now back in florida it is probabky the best service for me to use

Matched.com I found good too, BUT, they all wanted to find a husband, or, were pro's,

nothing in between for me

Thai Friendly is great, but you have to be patient,

I find the one's that have trouble with english and say they are sorry about it, and are pretty are always the best

I also use Tagged, it is another, have to be patient,

and seriously, not try to screw them on the internet

make a friend,

thats what they seek,

they can screw anyone, including their bedpole

remember that,

they want to feel safe

Good day to you all,

I have a thaifriendly.com free account, and couple of days back I sadly found that to send any messages I have to upgrade to premium. Before I could send 1 message every 10 minutes, and it was enough for me.

Does anyone else have this problem?

I sent email to tf, but no reply

it is still 1 every 10 minutes,

just refresh your browser

www.plentyoffish.com

The only problem with POF is that the owner has taken it upon himself to impose his own tastes upon everyone else. That is ... you can't search for anyone more than 10 years younger than yourself.

change your age ?

www.plentyoffish.com

The only problem with POF is that the owner has taken it upon himself to impose his own tastes upon everyone else. That is ... you can't search for anyone more than 10 years younger than yourself.

change your age ?

once registered on many sites, they do not allow the age change,

I find though,

it is often better to have them find you.

I highly recommend www.thailovelinks.com. I met scores of great (non-prostitute) Thai girls/women there ... including my girlfriend of ten months and soon-to-be wife.

There is a broad mix of women on the site: Most are non-prositite Thais and many of them are so beautiful, sexy and cute. There are also a few pros ... and a few non-Thai scammers (usually West Africa or Malaysian). However, TTL is very well managed (in Australia) and it's easy to report a bad woman and get her banned from the site. I did it to 4 of them.

Almost all of the legitimate Thai ladies are looking for a significant long term relationship ... preferably a husband, or at least a guy who is going to "take care."

If you actually are serious about finding a good Thai woman on TLL then you really gotta work at it hard and smart ... which the only way I know of being successful at anything worthwhile and attaining anything of real value. Over a period of about four months I spent one to several hours almost every day working TLL. It has a pretty good search engine and by using it systematically you can eliminate a lot of what you don't want and maximize your chances of finding what you do.

I met sooo many women I had to set up a small database to keep them straight. But even then I literally couldn't keep up with them all and so I started being super picky with my search criteria and immediately rejected them if they didn't fit my desired profile. I met (on-line), messaged, skyped, and phone chatted with about 200, and actually physically met, dated, and more about 20.

They were 18 to 35 y.o. ... all beautiful, and a few scorching hot ... with a broad array of backgrounds: including grade school, high school and university teachers; a medical doctor; nurses and nursing students; university and law students; international purchasing agent for a large Thai company; an accountant; chef and restaurant owner; beauty shop and women's clothing store owners; a jeweler; personal assistant to a CEO; etc., etc.

To attract lots of hits you need to write a great profile saying exactly what they want to hear ... and to know that you need to read hundreds of their profiles. I refined and rewrote mine a dozen times. And you need to post some nice, neat, smiley-face photos of yourself.

Actually I could teach a course and write a manual on how to maximize using TLL.

The same company that created and manages TLL also has Malaysia LL, Philippines LL, Ghana LL, Vietnam LL, and many more.

Good luck with your search.

How are they on the ladyboys?

You would marry someone you have only known for 10 months? What a mistake.

Several hours a day searching on the Internet in a country where all you have to do is step outside your door and can you can easily meet 2 or 3 girls a day.

I doubt you met any M.D.'s on some cheesy dating website. Some of you people are full of it.

not always a mistake

I highly recommend www.thailovelinks.com. I met scores of great (non-prostitute) Thai girls/women there ... including my girlfriend of ten months and soon-to-be wife.

There is a broad mix of women on the site: Most are non-prositite Thais and many of them are so beautiful, sexy and cute. There are also a few pros ... and a few non-Thai scammers (usually West Africa or Malaysian). However, TTL is very well managed (in Australia) and it's easy to report a bad woman and get her banned from the site. I did it to 4 of them.

Almost all of the legitimate Thai ladies are looking for a significant long term relationship ... preferably a husband, or at least a guy who is going to "take care."

If you actually are serious about finding a good Thai woman on TLL then you really gotta work at it hard and smart ... which the only way I know of being successful at anything worthwhile and attaining anything of real value. Over a period of about four months I spent one to several hours almost every day working TLL. It has a pretty good search engine and by using it systematically you can eliminate a lot of what you don't want and maximize your chances of finding what you do.

I met sooo many women I had to set up a small database to keep them straight. But even then I literally couldn't keep up with them all and so I started being super picky with my search criteria and immediately rejected them if they didn't fit my desired profile. I met (on-line), messaged, skyped, and phone chatted with about 200, and actually physically met, dated, and more about 20.

They were 18 to 35 y.o. ... all beautiful, and a few scorching hot ... with a broad array of backgrounds: including grade school, high school and university teachers; a medical doctor; nurses and nursing students; university and law students; international purchasing agent for a large Thai company; an accountant; chef and restaurant owner; beauty shop and women's clothing store owners; a jeweler; personal assistant to a CEO; etc., etc.

To attract lots of hits you need to write a great profile saying exactly what they want to hear ... and to know that you need to read hundreds of their profiles. I refined and rewrote mine a dozen times. And you need to post some nice, neat, smiley-face photos of yourself.

Actually I could teach a course and write a manual on how to maximize using TLL.

The same company that created and manages TLL also has Malaysia LL, Philippines LL, Ghana LL, Vietnam LL, and many more.

Good luck with your search.

How are they on the ladyboys?

You would marry someone you have only known for 10 months? What a mistake.

Several hours a day searching on the Internet in a country where all you have to do is step outside your door and can you can easily meet 2 or 3 girls a day.

I doubt you met any M.D.'s on some cheesy dating website. Some of you people are full of it.

not always a mistake

I met a fellow from England at a pub in bkk,

He had with him, a stunning thai woman,

very well dressed, very exotic,

owned her own jewelry store,

she was very attractive, to the point, I had to stop looking at her

He was not your every day well educated, highly intelleuctual guy, but he was good looking, built like a wall and kindness flowed from his words.

they met on Badoo

Thai love links is very legitimate No paid girls just real stuff however there are Ghana scamers there looking to make your pocket lighter

You will know they are scamming when they tell you they live in an african nation

Just say good bye

How do I know they are legit I was one of the founding members

If that is your best achievment,or no conscience then I feel sorry for you!

Have met more girls than I can count from ThaiFriendly and a couple from ThaiLoveLinks,

TF is aimed more at the younger crowd and TLL for older guys IME but not to say an older guy can't meet girls from TF as many state on their profiles they want older guys. Whether these girls are genuine or p4p I don't know.

I've yet to be scammed, asked for money, meet a girl that was obviously a prostitute and no ladyboys either.

The pro's are quite obvious in most cases. Just look at the profile photos if it's all clubs, hardly any clothes on, partying, dodgy looking farangs in the photo, slutty pictures, pictures in hotel rooms etc then assume pro.

A lot of the girls I meet are students and the rest have a variety of jobs many with pretty decent jobs and income.

The guys who say it's all scammers and hookers are the guys who can only attract those ones.

I would imagine (but I could be wrong) if you're an older guy that's probably all it's useful for. If you're under 30 it's easy picking from my experience and a lot of guys I know out here.

It sounds like you are lying to yourself to support your ego. Read the responses to this thread and it is obvious that everyone has a high success rate. It appears to be easy pickings for everyone. But maybe that makes you queasy?

I think all about the same really. There are nice ladies on every site looking for guys. You need to be careful however and never send money to anyone you have never met in person.... In person !

I have met a few really nice ladies online and have also met some scammers and a few hookers. You can tell the scammers quickly. Their English is too good for being a 23 year old girl from Surin. They use words that are not common to Thais. They respond very quickly to your chatting ....

Scammers normally will want to get you to chat on other formats like Line or Skype as there they can ask for money with breaking the rules.

Even video chatting can be a trick. They have recorded video that they play.... hahaha. During a video chat ask them to do something to see if they do and see if it looks natural.

Just be very careful and if you are old, fat with no hair and a beautiful 21 year old girl is flirting with you you might want to take a step back and think about her true intention. Hahaha....

i wouldnt call that being careful, i would call that not being stupid

Stumble in drunk. Look in the mirror.

Exit premises. Breathe exhaust fumes. Ignore aggressive taxis, tuk tuks, touts, Indians.

No luck yet? Self reflect. Self reflect again.

If that does not work, an 11th floor balcony could be the cure.

thailovelinks is probably better if you're an older gentleman. its not free, there's nothing you can do without upgrading. thaifriendly is ok, some good looking girls. you can use it free but its pretty limited - 1 message only per 10 minutes. there's a new one, thaixoxo that seems good. not a ton of members but always some online and good site design. Not a lot of farang there, but I talked to a fair amount of women who spoke English and were looking for one. There are a ton of others ones but just not worth the time.

The main advantage is being able to lie to yourself that you weren't number 47.

more like 247 in many cases ...........coffee1.gif

in my experience if a woman agrees to meet you the sex is more or less guaranteed

the less shy she is or the better the sex is ,the more times shes probably done this with other farangs

its just the way the worlld goes round ............

• 10 months later...

The first Thai woman I dated (in Thailand) I met on tll. Not a bad sort not much of a looker genuinely looking for a relationship with a foreigner. Worked in a hotel lived very frugal. I think there's a whole range of types you find from women who just need to be taken care of single mothers bar girls who don't look like much chop and tired massage girls some teachers students and a lot that don't live in cities and or still in family home. I met a few decent ones on tinder but mostly young students. There's a lot of lb on tinder

• 1 month later...

Personally, speaking from experience: None. Go mingle away from your computer in Hiso areas.

I've been on several dates arranged through the internet and they were all disappointing. Unfortunately I also have high standards and thus meet "appropriate" candidates very rarely. Hence I've been out of the dating game for years.

I've used thailovelinks before but these days I think it's going off the boil. The return activity I used to get 12 months ago just isn't there anymore or maybe it because I'm now an old fart at 56

I never really had much luck on thaifriendly as far as long term girls go. seems to me to be populated by girls who like to talk and not meet so much

found my current gf who's 20 years my junior on thairomances.com - a new site. If you want to send messages then you need to pay (which I did) so bear that in mind.

• 1 month later...

The girls on those websites don't even know themselves what they want. Some of them go there to chart and will never go to a real date. Some would but are too much shy. Some disappear after a few messages. Some don't and even say "Yes, let's meet" but then disappear when you ask them for their phone number. Some do give you their phone number but never reply when you call them. Some do answer you but won't next time. Some give you their line or whatsapp - why on Earth would I need those? To help them to practice their English? Am I an English teacher?

Some have been using the website for years but I doubt they've ever met anyone in person from the website. What are they doing there? Only God knows.

Some are too, too much picky and wait for no one but Bred Pitt to message them.

The bottom line: dating websites are tremendous waste of time.

Edited by Maramook

The girls on those websites don't even know themselves what they want. Some of them go there to chart and will never go to a real date. Some would but are too much shy. Some disappear after a few messages. Some don't and even say "Yes, let's meet" but then disappear when you ask them for their phone number. Some do give you their phone number but never reply when you call them. Some do answer you but won't next time. Some give you their line or whatsapp - why on Earth would I need those? To help them to practice their English? Am I an English teacher?

Some have been using the website for years but I doubt they've ever met anyone in person from the website. What are they doing there? Only God knows.

pfff... hahaha.

You must give off bad vibes there, because I already met many ladies from dating sites!

I did also.

First of all, the question is what did the ladies you met look like?

Second of all, if the difference between your age and the ladies' were about 15-20 years or more, meaning, they were 15-20 years or more younger than you, then it figures why you managed to meet them. And If I'd wanted to meet such the girls, I could've gone to a bar instead and there would have been no difference.

Edited by Maramook

I did also.

First of all, the question is what did the ladies you met look like?

Second of all, if the difference between your age and the ladies' were about 15-20 years or more, meaning, they were 15-20 years or more younger than you, then it figures why you managed to meet them. And If I'd wanted to meet such the girls, I could've gone to a bar instead and there would have been no difference.

I don't meet ugly and/or fat ladies, 555.

Regarding age, I have met ladies of all ages, from 20 years younger than me up to 17 years older than me!

Most ladies were in the -10 to 0 age difference.

Of course some wanted money, but not all!

When chatting online for some time, it is more easy to know the special likes and dislikes of the lady and she can know mine, so it's easier and quicker to find what you want.

If what you want is ladies who do not meet foreign strangers, well... then you got what you wanted :-)

Edited by manarak

Are you serious dude? The reason they give you their Line, Whatsapp, Facebook, etc, is that they want to get to know a guy before them meet them. Most normal girls don't want to meet some dude they only exchanged a handful of messages with on the dating site. The dating site is just to introduce yourself, then you move the conversation over to facebook or line. After you get to know them, then they will agree to meet you. The internet is full of wierdos, crazies, creeps, and socially clueless dudes and girls want to make sure you aren't one of them before they meet you.

The process goes dating site --> facebook/line --> video chat/telephone --> meet in real life. The whole process takes a while, from weeks to months. No wonder you have little success, you probably seem super creepy with your demands to meet immediately and refuse to even chat on Line first.