Man kills Thai woman for having new boyfriend 'too soon'

webfact

Oh, now I'm actually stumped. This article being murder because of having a boyfriend too soon or last weeks article of murder for looking at my girlfriend! I mean they are BOTH certainly plausible reasons beyond a doubt for murder, I just can't decide which one is lesser than the other.

Very sad to read this and see there is no value of human life. I actually have a reason why that could be but I wont post it here. Sad

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to admit it but Thailand isn't the only place where this happens often. I love my country (America) but domestic killings happen very often and thanks to the availability of guns it is far to easy to accomplish

I'm from the states too. This stuff happens all the time everywhere. We have had two shooting sprees recently. Doesnt happen often in Thailand.

Not about face. Just a jealous insecure guy with a firearm. It isnt a Thai thing.

This thread isn't about the US, and you are way off topic. However, I will post the graph one more time (maybe the tenth time) showing that Thailand has the 3rd highest gun murder rate per capita in the world, and it's ten times what it is in the US. And Thailand supposedly has tight gun controls.

It IS cultural. These figures are per 100,000 people.

gm.jpg

WOW ! ,.........The only "civilised" ? western country in the top 20 ,......... why you guys like to win everything? !

Sad we had a Thai guy strangle his girlfriend here in the moo baan he thought she had a boyfriend . But he did the right thing and hung himself after ...... Its sad when you hear and see things like this happen . Any race any culture ......

I hate to admit it but Thailand isn't the only place where this happens often. I love my country (America) but domestic killings happen very often and thanks to the availability of guns it is far to easy to accomplish

I'm from the states too. This stuff happens all the time everywhere. We have had two shooting sprees recently. Doesnt happen often in Thailand.

Not about face. Just a jealous insecure guy with a firearm. It isnt a Thai thing.

This thread isn't about the US, and you are way off topic. However, I will post the graph one more time (maybe the tenth time) showing that Thailand has the 3rd highest gun murder rate per capita in the world, and it's ten times what it is in the US. And Thailand supposedly has tight gun controls.

gm.jpg

Oh my. FACTS! Now THAT'S stirring the pot! The this-happens-everywhere crowd definitely isn't going to like that... Nope, not one bit.

So a person posts a table (with no reference) and you take it as factual. Really? I would like to know where the table comes from, because I have searched and TOTAL murder rates for Thailand come in somewhere between 4 and 5.5 per 100 000, so how could gun rates be 33? I'm not saying the above table is incorrect, would just like a link so I can independently verify.

"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

"according to the UN the rate in Thailand is 4.8 per 100K for all murders. Would be interested to know where the other one comes from as the difference so big."

"So a person posts a table (with no reference) and you take it as factual. Really? I would like to know where the table comes from, because I have searched and TOTAL murder rates for Thailand come in somewhere between 4 and 5.5 per 100 000, so how could gun rates be 33? I'm not saying the above table is incorrect, would just like a link so I can independently verify."

I've posted this at least ten times on this forum but I'll post it again for you. IMHO anyone who can't see for himself that Thailand is a very dangerous place is living in a world of his own. LINK

• Like 1

Guys...he asked her not to have a boyfriend, before he is "over her"!

A) what a self- centered, stupid and utterly useless thing to ask for

and

B) who said, the guy was her boyfriend? It could have been anyone!

The killer should be in jail, because he killed her.

He should also be in a lunatic- asylum, because he has the mindset of a four year old!

RIP to the poor woman

Guys...he asked her not to have a boyfriend, before he is "over her"!

A) what a self- centered, stupid and utterly useless thing to ask for

and

cool.png who said, the guy was her boyfriend? It could have been anyone!

The killer should be in jail, because he killed her.

He should also be in a lunatic- asylum, because he has the mindset of a four year old!

RIP to the poor woman

Nooooooo, he should be on holiday in a villa 6 feet under the ground. We have had a few similar cases lately, perhaps they can all team up for their last trip of a life time.. thumbsup.gif

Posted Image

Oh my. FACTS! Now THAT'S stirring the pot! The this-happens-everywhere crowd definitely isn't going to like that... Nope, not one bit.

So a person posts a table (with no reference) and you take it as factual. Really? I would like to know where the table comes from, because I have searched and TOTAL murder rates for Thailand come in somewhere between 4 and 5.5 per 100 000, so how could gun rates be 33?  I'm not saying the above table is incorrect, would just like a link so I can independently verify.

Thank you

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Surprised this hasn't made live leak yet.

Here is another nut case from August, all on CCTV.

CHON BURI - A man shot and killed his girlfriend and her mother on Thursday at a car modification shop in Muang district, just 20 days before they were due to be married on Aug 28.

www.liveleak.com/view?i=174_1376024705