What can I sell on line?

Cheapcharly

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anything you could possibly think of. As people mostly buy things that they dont even need, the question is not what would they buy but rather if my head was empty, what would I buy?

Then you have an endless list and everything that is on that list is going to be needed by most people. So find the cheapest source to get them and sell it to them.

Sell 100 baht for 90 baht.

That some guys from Switzerland tried already with 1000 Baht.

To keep the costs down, they printed them, themself. It didn't last long as the quality wasn't the same as the Original.

Getting rich by selling legal products is difficult.

Getting rich by selling illegal products is dangerous.

If you could bottle and sell sex, there would be no need for many tourists to fly to Thailand.

You'd make a fortune.

Something similar exist already.....Don't want to describe more, else I get suspended again.

As stated by CharlieH........Just remember ebay wants a percentage of the sale price, Paypal (most common way to pay) wants a percentage to handle the money aspect, and on top of all that you have to pay for shipping! Good luck!!

Edited by bocceball1

Oh forgot this little beauty too........if you send something to someone and they cry to ebay about it, or claim it didnt arrive, they get 100% refund, you lose the postage costs and the item.

Still want to start with them? I dont think so, its all weighted to the buyer these days and the seller takes all the costs and risks.

Ebay sits back and wins in both directions, great for them no matter what.

Only those with an already established history of sales stand much chance these days, even then the risks are all one sided.

IMHO of course.

• Like 2

Oh forgot this little beauty too........if you send something to someone and they cry to ebay about it, or claim it didnt arrive, they get 100% refund, you lose the postage costs and the item.

Still want to start with them? I dont think so, its all weighted to the buyer these days and the seller takes all the costs and risks.

Ebay sits back and wins in both directions, great for them no matter what.

Only those with an already established history of sales stand much chance these days, even then the risks are all one sided.

IMHO of course.

And there is so much competition that it would be very hard to find something that is not on Ebay, yet

• Like 2

As stated by previous posters , Ebay has gone down the toilet now . Their policies blatently favour the buyer and the seller has no recourse if negative feedback is left for you (mostly con artists who never intended to pay for the item in the first place ) Also be very careful what you sell as Ebay scrutinise nearly every listing from Thailand , looking for what possibly MIGHT be counterdfiet and then suspend you with as stated before with no recourse as to an appeal . I sold on Ebay for several years and got so fed up with their continual buyer biased policies I canceled my membership with them .But good luck, you'll need it.

• Like 2

As a seller, ebay is a pain in the backside, but, if you are prepared to sell small items for no profit in order to raise your feedback rating, while testing varous items of different accounts you can make a bit. They currently restrict new sellers to a small number of item sales per month, this also has a value cap. Paypal also is restrictive with caps too.

• Like 1

E-commerce in Thailand is in its infancy. Malaysia is far ahead. Many people and companies are looking for this to grow. Central is investing huge money in E-commerce for Thailand. Zalora is growing very fast - is an Asean site.

Look at the explosion of pet food and pet supplies available online now that were not here 5 years ago. Its a great example of something that people need on a regular basis and are glad to have it automated in some way. If they do not have a car they do not have an easy way to transport 20 kg of food.

I know a guy who makes hair tonic for balding men.... or anyone who wants fuller thicker hair - which is lots of older Thai women. He is making a killing. I have no idea if the stuff works.

The OP is not crazy at all to ask this question.

or invadeit...many people here use it (including myself)

Sell tiger balm at cost price for a year or even longer. Get great ratings and move to bigger and better things. Once you have a database and repeated sales you can start moving up. Its a painful long process as others mentioned.

I mentioned tiger balm as this is a wanted product all over the world. There are plenty of other people selling it but that does not matter as you are selling at cost price.

Sell tiger balm at cost price for a year or even longer. Get great ratings and move to bigger and better things. Once you have a database and repeated sales you can start moving up. Its a painful long process as others mentioned.

I mentioned tiger balm as this is a wanted product all over the world. There are plenty of other people selling it but that does not matter as you are selling at cost price.

That s an idea. I know people who do it. No brand name and very good.

Edited by Cheapcharly

Don't know about ebay but many,many years ago a guy got away with this....because it was legal.

He wrote an advertisement and told people that if they sent him $1 he would email them back with a way to become rich.

About a million answered and sent their dollar.

He sent them back an email saying that the best way to become rich was not to send dollars to people who ask for them.

He got away with it because he answered legally............lol.

Don't know about ebay but many,many years ago a guy got away with this....because it was legal.

He wrote an advertisement and told people that if they sent him $1 he would email them back with a way to become rich.

About a million answered and sent their dollar.

He sent them back an email saying that the best way to become rich was not to send dollars to people who ask for them.

He got away with it because he answered legally............lol.

or you find a piece of old rotten toast bread that shows the picture of some holy person.

Can't recall it in detail but something like that was sold on ebay.