Chinese tourists

tingtongteesood

In the magazine that comes with the Sunday edition of the other newspaper we aren't supposed to talk about on here, they had an article about how Thai people hate the Chinese tourists who are coming here in droves. The main reasons cited were that Chinese Don't flush the toilet, push in at queues, Spit in the street, have terrible eating habits, always try and negotiate the price of everything down, try on jewellery with no intention of buying it then try to steal it and fill up doggy bags at all you can eat buffets for later. I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF !!! Thais are super guilty of the first 2 complaints themselves, people spitting is not as bad as the myriad people I see peeing in public on an at least weekly basis. I am sure the Chinese would think just as badly of the Thais as they do of them. Of course, Thai people are not racist or xenophobic at all, no, perish the thought...!

It's all good... it's like the French pointing at Italians because they talk loud and litter, guess what the common cultural roots are ?

Oh and the Thais will says out that when somebody have an accident in China, is left laying on the ground indefinitely. But last time i checked Samaritan's HQ is not in Bangkok.

• Like 1