Thailand, Hub of Disgrace, but Land of Excuses

Gonzo the Face

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sort of thing happens in America as well....which is why the US government has been trying to create a system whereby everyone would have access to medical care/health insurance. But now the "other side" is trying to dismantle the new law. It's complicated, but in this Thai case, the OP deliberately fails to mention that Thai people on social media are pretty disgusted by what happened. But yet, he's still attacking Thai people. An axe to grind, OP?

You deliberately fail to read the OP properly.

No I did not.

I think the OP has highlighted a topic worthy of consideration. No room for Thai bashing here. What he has exposed is plain mindless cruelty, not just for the loss of the infant, but what about the poor mother. Compassion? Non of that here. Berkshire shame on you for trying to score some kind of lousy point!

What on Earth are you talking about? The OP hasn't given the full story because he doesn't know the full story. And to blame an entire country for the acts of a few is asinine.

• Like 2

I think the OP has highlighted a topic worthy of consideration. No room for Thai bashing here. What he has exposed is plain mindless cruelty, not just for the loss of the infant, but what about the poor mother. Compassion? Non of that here. Berkshire shame on you for trying to score some kind of lousy point!

What on Earth are you talking about? The OP hasn't given the full story because he doesn't know the full story. And to blame an entire country for the acts of a few is asinine.

Help!

• Like 2

Sad, sad situation. It's hard to know how it even came about, nobody just turns up to a Thai hospital to have a baby. There are a series of consultations and clearly laid out steps of how and what and where you are supposed to go when having a baby.

If this was an emergency, the hospital has an obligation to taker her in. Shameful for turning her away if that was the case. But if it was the early stages of labor, it's quite common for the woman to be moved between hospitals for various reasons. In my opinion, the mother should have gone to the next hospital as quickly as possible when she was advised, and not simply gone home.

The mother's actions also contributed to this sorry outcome.

Sad, sad situation. It's hard to know how it even came about, nobody just turns up to a Thai hospital to have a baby. There are a series of consultations and clearly laid out steps of how and what and where you are supposed to go when having a baby.

If this was an emergency, the hospital has an obligation to taker her in. Shameful for turning her away if that was the case. But if it was the early stages of labor, it's quite common for the woman to be moved between hospitals for various reasons. In my opinion, the mother should have gone to the next hospital as quickly as possible when she was advised, and not simply gone home.

The mother's actions also contributed to this sorry outcome.

blink.png

• Like 2

once again we see berko trying to create something that simply isnt there, the op is correct in saying thais, it is the plural of thai(one). It does not mean every thai but simply those that fit the bill and are a part of the complaint. This nit picking shows that berko is too far up himself and needs to pull his head out of his bum and cut all the hollier than thou crap. This incident is truly pathetic, hospitals are there to help not hinder people in desperate need of medical attention but there are several in Thailand that see money as the most important thing, not the medical condition. Anyone denying that this is terrible is showing just how pathetic they are, trying to score points is just as bad but we see the usual suspect doing so.

Perhaps I can get a simple yes or no answer from you and all the other nitwits on this thread. Clearly, any woman who was denied treatment for her and her child, which consequently resulted in the death of her child, is a victim of a horrible tragedy. And I'm certain that pretty much every Thai person who knows about what happened would believe that this is a horrible tragedy and those responsible should be brought to account. Agree, yes or no?

once again we see berko trying to create something that simply isnt there, the op is correct in saying thais, it is the plural of thai(one). It does not mean every thai but simply those that fit the bill and are a part of the complaint. This nit picking shows that berko is too far up himself and needs to pull his head out of his bum and cut all the hollier than thou crap. This incident is truly pathetic, hospitals are there to help not hinder people in desperate need of medical attention but there are several in Thailand that see money as the most important thing, not the medical condition. Anyone denying that this is terrible is showing just how pathetic they are, trying to score points is just as bad but we see the usual suspect doing so.

Perhaps I can get a simple yes or no answer from you and all the other nitwits on this thread. Clearly, any woman who was denied treatment for her and her child, which consequently resulted in the death of her child, is a victim of a horrible tragedy. And I'm certain that pretty much every Thai person who knows about what happened would believe that this is a horrible tragedy and those responsible should be brought to account. Agree, yes or no?

Yes. Just say sorry, if youre a man !

• Like 1

Bravo to you, then.

Berkshire shame on you for trying to score some kind of lousy point!..... This was your opportunity to exit left gracefully!

iancnx, I still have no idea what the heck you're talking about. But by all means, keep talking to yourself if it makes you feel good.

This sort of thing happens in America as well....which is why the US government has been trying to create a system whereby everyone would have access to medical care/health insurance. But now the "other side" is trying to dismantle the new law. It's complicated, but in this Thai case, the OP deliberately fails to mention that Thai people on social media are pretty disgusted by what happened. But yet, he's still attacking Thai people. An axe to grind, OP?

Life has far less value here. death is viewed differently. Face is everything.

If you really believe that about Thailand, then there's no point trying to have a rational discussion with you.

Bravo to you, then.

Saving face is something which is quite apparant with people worldwide, might add even more in thailand. It seems that you have adapted quite well into that unfortunous part of thai society. Just come back and write down SORRY for totally misinterpreting the OP. The more you defend yourself, the more a fool you look and thus therefore lacking any future credibility. Be wise.

• Like 1

Just come back and write down SORRY for totally misinterpreting the OP.

So I'm totally misinterpreting the OP? How about you read the thread title and explain to me what he means? If he's not talking about Thai people when he says "Thailand," then yes, I am misinterpreting the OP.