Arrested Bangkok mama-san: I'm too fat for legit jobs

webfact

I'm Too Fat For Legit Jobs: Arrested Mama-San
By Khaosod Online

mas.jpg

Image source: Khaosod online

BANGKOK: -- The Thai-Japanese woman arrested on suspicion of running a brothel blamed the crime on her obesity, claiming that she is ‘too fat’ for legal jobs.

Ms. Preuksa ‘May’ Nakamura, was arrested in Bangnon district, Bangkok, on Tuesday, after she delivered underaged sex worker to her customers in a restaurant.

Police said they were informed about the crime just before the arrest.

Ms. Preuksa, upon the arrest, confessed to her crimes, and stated that her weight gets in her way to do other occupations.

“I weight 130 kg, I cannot work other jobs” the alleged brothel manager argued.

She also claimed that she had not forced her victims into prostitution, as all of them agreed to work for her.

“I raised these girls, who ran away from home, like my own children. We split benefits in 2:1, they took THB 1,000, I took THB 500 for the arrangement fee.”

Police pressed charges against Ms. Preuksa for human trafficking and running a prostitution trade. Ms. Preuksa′s three victims, all of them under 18, will be supported by related governmental authorities.

Source: http://www.khaosod.co.th/en/view_newsonline.php?newsid=TVRNNE1UZ3pNRFE0Tmc9PQ==

-- KHAOSOD English 2013-10-15

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To her defense, if you don't have the right looks it is difficult to find a job in Thailand, where you are judged primarily on your appearance.

The rest doesn't seem to matter much

Perhaps before the big cash flow she was a stunner eh. smile.png

"...she delivered underaged sex worker to her customers in a restaurant."

Why am I not surprised she delivered them to a restaurant. Sadly, it is a very difficult life for people who are not attractive in Thailand.

"...claiming that she is ‘too fat’ for legal jobs."

How about running for a seat in the legislature? Since all they do sit on their fat asses all day, she should be able to move up to a leadership role in no time at allclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

Edited by jaltsc
  • Like 1

Someone forgot to tell her about "underage girls." Rarely if ever does a Thai mama san or papa san, better known as a pimp, get busted in Thailand. They must first blatantly break a code and get caught such as underage girls. Her argument that she couldn't get a normal job completely evades the underage girl pimping issue, as no "normal Thai mamasan ever gets busted on Soi 4, Soi 33, Sow Cowboy or thousands of other Soi prostitution venues in Thailand. The newspaper knows this and yet writes as if it is oblivious to what is actually going on in the massive Thai prostitution trade.

only three words for her...

diet and exercise...thumbsup.gif

And of course, it must have been the Japanese side of her genetic make up which turned her to running a brothel and being involved in human trafficking of course, a pure blood Thai would never do such a thing...

Nope, ...................one word...................Surgery...................w00t.gif

Disgusting.

Posters only interested in the sexual life of girls under 18 They can starve to death and that is OK with the bulk of you. What are you willing to do to help them. For all you know many of them would be dead with out the mama-San.

I am not condoning what she did. For all I know she could have been good to them or bad.

But I am not going to condemn her either for all we know she was the difference between life and death.

So what happens to the girls now?

• Like 2

I'm gonna skip dinner for the next few months, so I don't have to become an overweight mamasan.

Looking at her picture is enough to make you skip dinner.

Doesn't look like she's skipped too many meals though.

So according to her it's okay to play mama-san over underaged girls because she's fat???

What excuse are ugly people gone give??

I am ugly so all icando is robbanks.... <deleted>!

Sent from my RM-892_apac_laos_thailand_219 using Tapatalk

this women is alleged to have trafficked children. Obesity doesn't mitigate this, nor poverty, nor any excuse. if she is guilty? (she has admitted it)then go straight to jail. Plenty of time to lose weight there.

It doesn't say 'children', it says 'underaged'. Although I'm not condoning girls of 17 going into prostitution, there's a big difference between a child and a young woman. The girls with the pixellated faces sitting next to her don't look like children.

And she seems to be pretty fair with the money - 1000 for the girl and 500 for management is better than many sex worker's deals!

let's debunk this indefensible thinking of yours.First the definition of an adult is someone who has reached a certain age deemed adulthood by a countries statutes and laws. Those under that age are children. The girls in this woman's "care" are children. She is encouraging underage girls in prostitution, a serious breach of law and most upright citizens would hold similar views of such an issue.

Second, doesn't matter how "fair" she is, with money food lodgings, whatever-she is influencing minors to act corruptly and illegally. She is responsible for their behaviour and is corrupting these minors.

whether they look like children or adults is not the point nor is it relevant to this outrage...they are children. Defending this women with such unsustainable comments to support her wrongdoing, is tantamount to condoning child prostitution.

You might like to rethink what are probably off the cuff comments which you probably would like to be retracted, lest people are given a wrong impression of you.

We haven't even begun to address the behaviours of those who have taken advantage of these girls.

In the West, there are three distinct categories: adults have reached the 'age of consent', children are prepubescent, and adolescents have reached puberty but are younger than the 'age of consent' in their particular jurisdiction. (in Mississippi it is 21; would you refer to everyone under the age of 21 as a child?) Age of consent in Thailand is 18 years of age

You are correct that, under Thai law, anyone under 18 is considered a child, but only if the girl is under 13 is it considered heinous. Here are the laws regarding underage sex and underage prostitution: http://www.ageofconsent.com/thailand.htm