Pimp in Pattaya interviewed

mr78

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The reason wannabe pimps do not do well in Thailand, is that Thai girls are not keen to part with their money. I 4 years in Thailand, and having met around 1000 working girls, never met one yet that had what we would consider a "pimp". Whatever....

Those who talk the most, do the least. All the tattoos, steroids, stories, gold, LV bag...can't say I've ever seen a more insecure person.

Typical "mommy died and left me some money, so I went to the 3rd world and tried to life like a bigshot.". Has fun until he accidentally falls off his hotel balcony. Only surprise here is that he is not Russian.

• Like 1

Those who talk the most, do the least. All the tattoos, steroids, stories, gold, LV bag...can't say I've ever seen a more insecure person.

Typical "mommy died and left me some money, so I went to the 3rd world and tried to life like a bigshot.". Has fun until he accidentally falls off his hotel balcony. Only surprise here is that he is not Russian.

He was an Orphan he made his millions in the Loan shark business, look up his court case in Australia where he was found guilty

and totally NO surprise he picked pattaya as his residence and not... nairobi or cape town.

He was an Orphan he made his millions in the Loan shark business, look up his court case in Australia where he was found guilty

This is true. He is self-made. He still has a fleet of luxury cars and a 4.3m $ home on the gold Coast. Details of his case in Australia: http://www.timsharky.com/the-truth-about-shark-financial-services/

How sad to see an Old Age Pensioner acting like this. Low self-esteem to the max!

It really makes me laugh seeing pensioners acting tough and getting in fights.

All it will take is one person, to send the link to the department of labour or immigration in Pattaya and he's out the country.

Surprised no bar prostitute has stolen his gold yet.

How sad to see an Old Age Pensioner acting like this. Low self-esteem to the max!

It really makes me laugh seeing pensioners acting tough and getting in fights.

All it will take is one person, to send the link to the department of labour or immigration in Pattaya and he's out the country.

Surprised no bar prostitute has stolen his gold yet.

Question is why after stabbing a guy is he still allowed to travel in and out of the country?whas there a courtcase after he was out on bail and what is whas the outcome of this. Edited by Kudel

They gu has huge steroid-fed muscles, but I bet his testicles are shrunken raisins. 'Roid rage baby!

He is Alpha.

Most of you little whiners are not. He has more women in a week than what you have in your life. I can understand the bitterness and anger of the Beta boys and White Knights here.

But at least you could get some insight from this guy, that's how life works. And not how your equalist wonderworld from your Western education teaches you.

• Like 2

thugs like this for some reason attract a following, like the Australian Mark Chopper Reid...mercifully they live hard and die relatively young

He doesn't seem to0 bad

Thats a great laugh-havent seen that one-Eric Bana at his comedic best taking the piss-nice post mca thankyou

I think you will actually find it is Ronnie Johns - funny - but I don't think Eric Bana would waste his time on shit like that.

Chopper was actually sitting in a pub in Richmond and a young guy walked up to him and said "I know who you are" <pause> "you're Eric Bana"

Funny as

They gu has huge steroid-fed muscles, but I bet his testicles are shrunken raisins. 'Roid rage baby!

He is Alpha.

Most of you little whiners are not. He has more women in a week than what you have in your life. I can understand the bitterness and anger of the Beta boys and White Knights here.

But at least you could get some insight from this guy, that's how life works. And not how your equalist wonderworld from your Western education teaches you.

This has to be the most pathetic comment I've ever read on the internet.

THE. GUY. PAYS. FOR. THIRD. WORLD. PROSTITUTES.

Tell me, little GreenCrapper -- are you five foot four or a whopping five foot five? Is your ambition in life to stretch your willy so that it becomes a massive four inches?

What is wrong with paying for prostitutes and what is the difference between 3rd world prostitutes and 1st world prostitute?

Also what country are those prostitutes from? i mean which is the 3rd world country?

• Like 1

He is Alpha.

Tell me, little GreenCrapper -- are you five foot four or a whopping five foot five? Is your ambition in life to stretch your willy so that it becomes a massive four inches?

What is wrong with paying for prostitutes and what is the difference between 3rd world prostitutes and 1st world prostitute?

Also what country are those prostitutes from? i mean which is the 3rd world country?

What's wrong with it is - open your mind to a bit of logic now - You can't claim a guy is an 'Alpha Male' on the basis that he "Has More women in a week that (Beta boys and White Knights) have in a life time", when the basis of his ability to have so much sex is that he pays for it from prostitutes.

The reference to 3rd world prostitutes is applicable in the context of being in Thailand and and too since they are (allegedly) cheaper than old world prostitutes so his powers with women might be even less if the prostitutes he was buying sex from were more expensive.

Taken in the context of Greensnappers fundemental lack of understanding of the concept of "Alpha Male" his accusations of being a 'Beta Boy/White Knight' is something of a complement.

Edited by GuestHouse
  • Like 2

his gold necklace looks very classy. where can i buy one?

I was thinking the same thing, but then it occurred to me; what other jewellery could he possible wear to match a cute pair of shorts like his...?

Didn't they wear the same style back in the 70s?

Zico_01.jpg

Quite appropriate,Oz is still in the 70's.

Have to admit I never knew anything about the bloke until this thread started. I have not been to Pattaya for many years. But. I have been doing a a little reading since. No shortage of web traffic about Tim Ward. Can't wait for Hollywood to make the sequel, 'Men Of Honour II'

Whether or not it can be believed that he was a pool shark (hustler) in his early life, the nickname has its roots in the Royal Navy. 'Sharkey' is a common nickname for persons whose surname is Ward. Originates from John Ward (c. 1553 - 1622) an English sea captain turned Barbary Corsair, Ward was based in Tunis, where he died of plague.

No, I do not envy, nor am I jealous of the bloke.

Tim Ward is a gold coast loan shark who was banned for life from the credit industry and fined $240.000 by the supreme coart of Queensland after it was found he lent out money at interest rates of 200% and bashed clients including a blind man, a 70 year old pensioner, and several women when they were only a day late on the loan repayments he is still in buisness and still assualting clients who are behind on the payments

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shark-Financial-Services/Gold-Coast-Other-4127/Shark-Financial-Services-TIM-WARD-LOAN-SHARK-Gold-Coast-Australia-488624

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2012/03/13/angry-kiwi-beefcake-stabs-canadian-english-teacher-in-pattaya/

http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/cases/qld/QSC/2002/171.html

http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/cases/qld/QCA/2003/366.html

http://www.smh.com.au/business/sun-setting-on-fraud-capital-of-australia-20130329-2gz30.html

• Like 2

What's wrong with it is - open your mind to a bit of logic now - You can't claim a guy is an 'Alpha Male' on the basis that he "Has More women in a week that (Beta boys and White Knights) have in a life time", when the basis of his ability to have so much sex is that he pays for it from prostitutes.

The reference to 3rd world prostitutes is applicable in the context of being in Thailand and and too since they are (allegedly) cheaper than old world prostitutes so his powers with women might be even less if the prostitutes he was buying sex from were more expensive.

Taken in the context of Greensnappers fundemental lack of understanding of the concept of "Alpha Male" his accusations of being a 'Beta Boy/White Knight' is something of a complement.

So by your logic Alpha male does not pay for sex? or what is your definition of Alpha male?

I suppose if he was to marry a female half or 1/3 his age and support her entire family, that would make him an alpha because he is not paying per session, but rather per year lump sum.

About being cheaper, by whose standards? Current going rates in Pattaya is 6 times the daily minimum wage, if anything its at least double o the ratio in the Western World

PS. I may have missed it, but where and when did he say he pays them? from what i heard they paying him

He is Alpha.

Tell me, little GreenCrapper -- are you five foot four or a whopping five foot five? Is your ambition in life to "grow your penis" so that it becomes a massive four inches?

"THE. GUY. PAYS. FOR. THIRD. WORLD. PROSTITUTES"

Actually, they pay him if his interviews are to be believed. 300 of them @ 500 baht a shot...................wink.png

This guy is an Alpha, no doubt, due to his appearance and way of life. Most people are scared of creatures like this. However, he is also a self professed White Knight, as long as the fees keep coming in.

from where im sitting i could not care less.

but he is not sitting at a keyboard talking about you lot, you are stuck in your shitty villages talking about him.

As for is staunch defenders, the man has said he could not care less what people think of him, so why not take a page out of his book and stop your fanboy bleating?