Chalerm collapses again

webfact

Time for him to retire and pass the torch on to one of his fine and upstanding sons!

surely you mean expire young tommy...i do...im waiting for a red beatles fan to pipe up with ,some real bluster.if you know what i mean..any minute,he cant help himself......dicks only stop when there empty or tired...coffee1.gif

• Like 1

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys, you might not like him or even hate him, he might be one of the worst kind of politicians... but at the end of the day he is a human being with family...

Might be worth a try to be civilized yourself...

Yes, what are the members of his close family thinking right now.?

You reap what you sow. Chalerm sowed only that which suited his own desires and self interest. He did nothing to serve the wants and needs of those he should have representing. His departure from politics will not be missed.

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 2

He is reaping what he has sown.

Fast living his stress and general dissolution.

We might wish his family well, wife and children,

if we didn't know how corrupt they are right there with him.

Sons get of for murdering a cop, absconding with dad's help no doubt,

and then right back into the country a few years later, and eventually a government position.

This is not the familial actions one should expect from and upright citizen.

Yes he has his entertainment value, and leaving Plodshrop as the

only verbally unleashed fool in government is a shame.

But Chalrem has more than stepped on thousands of toes,

Smashed with a jack-boot is a better description by far.

He's been an obsequious sycophant to the leader who dare not return,

and zero concern for the well being of the average thai, let alone the underclasses.

Few will be moaning his departing the stage besides comedians and ass-kisser under-pols.

Sure there will be duplicitous platitudes and false witness made to his life.

But in reality, there will be much more drooling for his chair at the trough,

and inward smiles at his finally getting his back.

A sad balance sheet on a life, but the partly concealed wealth

and ostentatious displays, a pink Bentley, seemed to clearly

mean more to him than anything else.

Great obituary.

• Like 1

This thread is hilarious, there must be at least seven pages of posts, but we haven't even reached two pages. Chalerm would certainly be impressed with this.crackdown.

I'm just waiting for his announcement of stopping anti government postings in a foreign language in he next 90 days.

*Deleted post edited out*

I never said that anybody needs to respect him. I never said that you must have any pity with him.

However, it is just cowardly to kick a man who already is on the floor. Do you guys also belong to the group of farang who believe themselves superior to the Thai and know better how the country should be governed? Are you members of the "we-farang-are-treated-so-bad-here" group who complains about everyhing from Visa process to address reporting to double pricing to Thai not respecting you (which I agree all exists)?

and now read the comments... "superior" farang wishing somebody to die slowly and painful and rot in hell... superior... my ass...

What a pathetic stement, from a Chalerm apologist. Seen it all now.

• Like 1

What has organizing a drug suppression meeting with a police general have to do with being the Minister of Labour.

Chalerm is also the Director of the National Command Centre for Drugs elimination.

Maybe they decided to eliminate his use of "ear medication" whistling.gif ................................

Considering Chalerm and his promise to return his puppet master to Thailand and restore said puppet master to all his self perceived grandeur seems to have failed Chalrm feels that he must honour his decapitation comment.

Perhaps the thought of being dispatched to wherever he may be destined requires ones head to be attached hence the the hemorrhage option as opposed to decapitation.

One can only hope that Chalerm has more success with this project than he has had in returning his puppet master to Thailand within the time frame he (Chalerm) quoted.

Indeed a problem that possibly may rest easy on one shoulders or perhaps it would not rest easily on ones shoulders.cheesy.gif

Edited by siampolee

*Deleted post edited out*

I never said that anybody needs to respect him. I never said that you must have any pity with him. 

However, it is just cowardly to kick a man who already is on the floor. Do you guys also belong to the group of farang who believe themselves superior to the Thai and know better how the country should be governed? Are you members of the "we-farang-are-treated-so-bad-here" group who complains about everyhing from Visa process to address reporting to double pricing to Thai not respecting you (which I agree all exists)?

and now read the comments... "superior" farang wishing somebody to die slowly and painful and rot in hell... superior... my ass... 

He's a dirty scoundrel guilty of many dark and evil things. That's why people hate him...

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

What has organizing a drug suppression meeting with a police general have to do with being the Minister of Labour.

Umm...just a wild guess but maybe the division of profits from selling the confiscated drugs???

Edited by cloghead

Umm...maybe the sharing of profits (from drug re-sales)???

It's karma for getting his son free after he blew a guys head off.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Unfortunately he seems to have managed to get off his death bed. I was hoping to purchase a pink Bentley in the New Year, so unless he carries through his threat to be beheaded if the DL doesn't come back before re the end if the year,I'll have to make do with a Pink Honda Jazz.

• Like 1

Noticed that in his recent T.V. appearance a some conference Chalerms arm on his left appeared to be immobile and it had all the hallmarks of a stroke impacted disablement. If he is not careful the next time he might not survive another attack of brain damage.