Drunken Male Customer Molests Female Masseuse

Lite Beer

Drunken Male Customer Molests Female Masseuse

n26.jpg
Drunken male customer molests female massager and tries to rape her, but gets trampled by the other staff members until losing consciousness, and then he is arrested by police.

PATHUMTHANI – October 22, 2013 [PDN]; The police of Khookhot police station, in Pathumthani Province were notified by a massage shop, that a male Thai customer tried to molest and assault one of their young female massagers in order to rape her, so a police team rushed to investigate the crime scene.

When the police officers arrived in front of the massage shop, they found a Thai man, aged approximated 25-30 years old, who was drunk and had wounds at his body and head. The owner of this massage shop stated that before this incident occurred he heard one of his female massagers shouting for assistance, so he ran to investigate and found a drunken male customer molesting and assaulting his young female massager, so he and the other staffs tried to assist her.

Read More: http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2013/10/23/drunken-male-customer-molests-female-massager-and-tries-to-rape/

--PattayaDailyNews 2013-10-23

• Like 1

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no love for rapists, and no problem with the roadside justice. I do have a concern about a situation arising where a fellow drops in for a soapy, the masseuse screams rape and the guy is blackmailed. Never really occured to me before, you and the girl alone, her word against yours.

• Like 2

I've only ever had 2 massages in Thailand.

1. the female tried to grope me.

2. the male tried to grope me.

Neither incident was in a private room.

I avoid massages as I don't like being groped, and certainly am not going to pay to be groped.

In this case, who can tell what happened, her word against an unconscious and beaten man who may, or may not have been drunk at the time.

Edited by FiftyTwo
  • Like 1

I avoid massages as I don't like being groped, and certainly am not going to pay to be groped.

In this case, who can tell what happened, her word against an unconscious and beaten man who may, or may not have been drunk at the time.

Obviously your choice of venue is questionable, since very rarely do masseurs/masseuses initiate any extra curricular activities unless they are receiving overt signals from the customer.

Many massage shops, be they 'legitimate' or ??? will allow their staff the discretion to provide "some extras".

I seriously doubt this woman is lying and given the Thai male's penchant for physical abuse, I believe her.

Massage 1. was in a respectable and well known place in CM, no curtains, my Thai gf was in the bed next to me.

Massage 2. was a respectable and well known establishment outside a well known CM temple, no curtains, about 20 floor mats alongside each other, again a lady friend was on the mat next to me.

No need to bad mouth Thai males, they are as good and as bad as every other nationality.

About 50% of massages in Thailand involve the opportunity for naughtiness, no matter what the establishment.

Edited by FiftyTwo
  • Like 1

He will be charged with rape and others charged for kicking his head in?

He can't be charged with rape as he did not rape her. He will; either be charged with attempted rape or more likely assault.

The intent may have been there but in his condition it would have been assault with a dead weapon.

As for the staff of the shop and their treatment of the guy, no doubt a few baht will change hands and the case will disappear. Hopefully, the drunk has learned his lesson and will live to fight another day.

I have lost count of the massages I've had in Thailand. Narry a groping was there, except one sweet lass, a friend of mine had paid

to up the ante. I like a good Thai relaxing and therapeutic massage and if you can't get one without being groped then, go look in the mirror and ask why, because I really can't figure it.

• Like 1

I have lost count of the massages I've had in Thailand. Narry a groping was there, except one sweet lass, a friend of mine had paid

to up the ante. I like a good Thai relaxing and therapeutic massage and if you can't get one without being groped then, go look in the mirror and ask why, because I really can't figure it.

It's true, I am completely irresistible to either sex, Oh the burden of being a hansum man.

But back to the OP,

Please don't assume I agree with violence towards women (or anyone else).

It's just that the whole OP situation is just so wrong.

A drunk in a massage parlour, you know the ending will be bad.

He shouldn't have been allowed in a private room, alone, with a young girl.

It was inevitable someone would be accused of something, rightly or wrongly.

It's true, I am completely irresistible to either sex, Oh the burden of being a hansum man.

But back to the OP,

Please don't assume I agree with violence towards women (or anyone else).

It's just that the whole OP situation is just so wrong.

A drunk in a massage parlour, you know the ending will be bad.

He shouldn't have been allowed in a private room, alone, with a young girl.

It was inevitable someone would be accused of something, rightly or wrongly.

You could not possibly be as hansum as myself

But yes, it is very strange that he got into the joint in the first place.. .

but many a charming drunk can change quickly into a beast, as we know

• Like 1

I have no love for rapists, and no problem with the roadside justice. I do have a concern about a situation arising where a fellow drops in for a soapy, the masseuse screams rape and the guy is blackmailed. Never really occured to me before, you and the girl alone, her word against yours.

This was in Pathumthani and AFAIK there are no 'soapy" places.

She was an 18 year old 'masseuse' who had apparently finished the two hour massage and that is when the guy assaulted her by punching her in the stomach and bashing her head against a wall.

Unless a customer specifically asks for 2 ladies, all massages are the customer and the masseuse alone, whether separated by walls or curtains.

The fact is that this guy assaulted a smaller woman and for his trouble, he received what I would classify as a "Happy Ending".

You are correct Ratty old chap. No soapy places in Pathumthani. Several large "entertainment" places around - of course, they are for the Thai market so I can't comment what goes on there.

There are considerably more Massage shops in Pathumthani, that surprisingly offer a variety of massages - all very good, but not of a sexual content. They do not, as far as I know, offer sexual services. From the story it seems this cretin got the different places mixed up, probably because he was drunk. The management should have been more careful than to let a drunk in, but at least they reacted appropriately when he misbehaved.

In my experience the police in Pathumthani are pretty good and will follow through with charges.

Obviously your choice of venue is questionable, since very rarely do masseurs/masseuses initiate any extra curricular activities unless they are receiving overt signals from the customer.

Many massage shops, be they 'legitimate' or ??? will allow their staff the discretion to provide "some extras".

I seriously doubt this woman is lying and given the Thai male's penchant for physical abuse, I believe her.

Massage 1. was in a respectable and well known place in CM, no curtains, my Thai gf was in the bed next to me.

Massage 2. was a respectable and well known establishment outside a well known CM temple, no curtains, about 20 floor mats alongside each other, again a lady friend was on the mat next to me.

No need to bad mouth Thai males, they are as good and as bad as every other nationality.

About 50% of massages in Thailand involve the opportunity for naughtiness, no matter what the establishment.

this is rich.

you base your opinion on a total of 2 massages, yet the statistic you provide does not jibe with your personal experience.

• Like 2

What country are we talking about? Massage is the same as a Happy Ending here... Anyone else notice that? Of course attempted rape is despicable...but in a massage parlor? Something is really wrong about this whole thing...

There are two kinds of massage parlors here....I think the dumb idiot confused the two and went in the wrong door.