Drunken Male Customer Molests Female Masseuse

Lite Beer

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It sort of sickens me that certain people here assume everyone who gives a massage is a prostitute or running a scam.

There are certainly a lot of 'dirty' massage parlors here but there's just as many 'clean' ones.

Yes ,thats true.

there are dirty parlors and clean parlors

but they all offer happy endings (even on icu in a hospital)

maby you dont know

but i know

depends how you smell?

• Like 1

It sort of sickens me that certain people here assume everyone who gives a massage is a prostitute or running a scam.

There are certainly a lot of 'dirty' massage parlors here but there's just as many 'clean' ones.

Yes ,thats true.

maby you dont know

but i know

depends how you smell?

"..........but they all offer happy endings......at least the ones I've been to did..."

Not all the ones I've been to did and I am sure there are many where an HE is a non starter.

And there's nothing wrong with my sense of smell.

Just clarifying.

• Like 1

I've only ever had 2 massages in Thailand.

1. the female tried to grope me.

2. the male tried to grope me.

Neither incident was in a private room.

I avoid massages as I don't like being groped, and certainly am not going to pay to be groped.

In this case, who can tell what happened, her word against an unconscious and beaten man who may, or may not have been drunk at the time.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!

I avoid massages as I don't like being groped, and certainly am not going to pay to be groped.

In this case, who can tell what happened, her word against an unconscious and beaten man who may, or may not have been drunk at the time.

Obviously your choice of venue is questionable, since very rarely do masseurs/masseuses initiate any extra curricular activities unless they are receiving overt signals from the customer.

Many massage shops, be they 'legitimate' or ??? will allow their staff the discretion to provide "some extras".

I seriously doubt this woman is lying and given the Thai male's penchant for physical abuse, I believe her.

Massage 1. was in a respectable and well known place in CM, no curtains, my Thai gf was in the bed next to me.

Massage 2. was a respectable and well known establishment outside a well known CM temple, no curtains, about 20 floor mats alongside each other, again a lady friend was on the mat next to me.

No need to bad mouth Thai males, they are as good and as bad as every other nationality.

About 50% of massages in Thailand involve the opportunity for naughtiness, no matter what the establishment.

Been in thailand 5 years i go for massage at least once a month. Here is the rundown. Go for the oldest lady in the shop. She will be the best and know that you aren't looking for that. Dont get an oil massage, they may accidentally touch your precious testicle. Thai massage avoids that sort of contact.

In my experiance on the 2/3 time out of 60 that the massage got touchy i just smiled and said please dont do that. It wasnt repeated. I think you as an adult can learn to say no to the bad touch and enjoy a massage.

Back to topic.... Som nam na.

Er ! were you sober ?

Wonder if a crowd of F'rangs had surrounded the teenagers who hit the man on his head with a shoe and beat him unconscious it would be ok too??

It would be OK If " the teenagers hit the man on his head with a shoe and beat him unconscious"

Yes ,thats true.

maby you dont know

but i know

depends how you smell?

What a load of immature crap !

• Like 1

I have no love for rapists, and no problem with the roadside justice. I do have a concern about a situation arising where a fellow drops in for a soapy, the masseuse screams rape and the guy is blackmailed. Never really occured to me before, you and the girl alone, her word against yours.

This was in Pathumthani and AFAIK there are no 'soapy" places.

She was an 18 year old 'masseuse' who had apparently finished the two hour massage and that is when the guy assaulted her by punching her in the stomach and bashing her head against a wall.

Unless a customer specifically asks for 2 ladies, all massages are the customer and the masseuse alone, whether separated by walls or curtains.

The fact is that this guy assaulted a smaller woman and for his trouble, he received what I would classify as a "Happy Ending".

I also live in PT and have been here for 3 years. I have gotten quite a few massages in this area and agree that the parlors here are strictly massage. There is no after party especially if you are drunk. Most Thai girls here are looking for money and to move up a drunk is not on the list.

As to being groped i have had massages on Khosan rd when it was fun and in different parts of the country and never been groped unless i wanted to be and she already had the green light up front from madame who I had paid to have her grope me clap2.gif

so a police team rushed to investigate

I find it funny that the police (like a Benny Hill episode) rush to investigate, but when your actually the victim or a witness the rushing tends to be related to Einstein's theory of relativity. The speed of the rushing is different depending on the observer.

Edited by metisdead
Bold font removed.
  • Like 1

I have no love for rapists, and no problem with the roadside justice. I do have a concern about a situation arising where a fellow drops in for a soapy, the masseuse screams rape and the guy is blackmailed. Never really occured to me before, you and the girl alone, her word against yours.

If it has been thought of, it probably has happened. Buyer beware!

Look at the photo of the masseuse above. Now, look at her forehead and ask yourself if you can see a large swollen area that is slightly discolored. Who would do this to themselves and for what gain?

Now come on. We all know what goes on in these establishments.It is no good purposly touching a mans testicles and ask him if he wants masterbation and then go screaming to the police if he tries something on. Most of these girls do it to get extra money(500bt).When men read this they will be too nervous to go to a massage parlour so the girls will have to turn to sex ,even more, to make any money at all.They work in the sex industry so why are they complaining if their is a bit of sex flying around?

I have lost count of the massages I've had in Thailand. Narry a groping was there, except one sweet lass, a friend of mine had paid

to up the ante. I like a good Thai relaxing and therapeutic massage and if you can't get one without being groped then, go look in the mirror and ask why, because I really can't figure it.

Perhaps coz of the cigar?

Now come on. We all know what goes on in these establishments.It is no good purposly touching a mans testicles and ask him if he wants masterbation and then go screaming to the police if he tries something on. Most of these girls do it to get extra money(500bt).When men read this they will be too nervous to go to a massage parlour so the girls will have to turn to sex ,even more, to make any money at all.They work in the sex industry so why are they complaining if their is a bit of sex flying around?

Some are some aren't. If you want all that, best to go to venues with the 'menu' inside, and negotiate beforehand. Not a good idea to go in wasted anyway, as it is bad to get a massage when you're under the influence, due to heart rate and blood flow.

• Like 1

This was in Pathumthani and AFAIK there are no 'soapy" places.

She was an 18 year old 'masseuse' who had apparently finished the two hour massage and that is when the guy assaulted her by punching her in the stomach and bashing her head against a wall.

Unless a customer specifically asks for 2 ladies, all massages are the customer and the masseuse alone, whether separated by walls or curtains.

The fact is that this guy assaulted a smaller woman and for his trouble, he received what I would classify as a "Happy Ending".

Oh they have lots of them! Nawanakhorn road, hotels like Manhatten, karaoke/massage venues. Mostly locals; hotels, then business men and travelers.

The article doesn't verify the price, which would other wise hint, nor the service agreed to, other than two hours.

What a scumbag! I hope they tuned him up before the police came!

Yes, he was wrong, but figuring out how far a massuse will go, or what kind of shop it is can be confusing.

Recently my favorite shop, all above board, was closed, so I went to one only a block away. The Masseuse insisted I be naked and all thru the massage she would press against my genitals. When the hour was nearly up, she sugested an oil massage, a bath, and a genital massage.

My point - two shops in the same neighborhood sell completely different services.

Sounds like the guy deserved it ...but... we do not really know...

I was in one of those big soapy boom boom massages in Bangkok years ago.

The lady in question was much to interested in watching the TV so I put my trousers on and went to see the management, asked for a refund.

The masseuse then shows up and proclaims "he refused to use a condom!".

No refund and it could have escalated into, my head getting kicked in, if I pressed the issue.

....and you guys would be here saying I deserved it......

Edited by UncleJ

Sounds like the guy deserved it ...but... we do not really know...

I was in one of those big soapy boom boom massages in Bangkok years ago.

The lady in question was much to interested in watching the TV so I put my trousers on and went to see the management, asked for a refund.

The masseuse then shows up and proclaims "he refused to use a condom!".

No refund and it could have escalated into my head getting kicked in if I pressed the issue.

....and you guys would be hear saying I deserved it......

Perhaps you should have told her to turn the TV off and attend to the scrubbin' 'n rubbin'.