Two Omani men drugged and robbed by Thai woman in Pattaya

webfact

They probably thought they were ladyboys, so all will be forgiven, since that would be halal!:)

Would like to be a fly on the wall, when those to guys return home to muslim Oman, trying to explain their adventures to their wives and family!!coffee1.gif

Heinecken Beer and non halal meatw00t.gif

• Like 1

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love to have witnessed the police extracting the name :Mr. Abdulamid Binhamed Bin Mohammed ....either way ,using sign language or verbally ,must have been a hoot !

Even Thai police have the intelligence to check a name in a passport.

Yeah but ...why spoil a good report with speculation !
  • Like 1

Hmm, I thought the Muslims could not drink beer, maybe Allah gave an exception to Pattaya wink.png

Just because they come from a predominately Muslim country does not mean they are practising Muslims, I assume that you come from a Christian country as do I, so unless we are both in the choir at a leading Pattaya Church....

John 8:7 "So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone...."

Yes, I understand that Muslims are quite fond of casting stones - usually at raped women...

• Like 1

Quote:

"Two Omani men were tricked by a Pattaya prostitute, who persuaded them to have swinging sex for free"

Who says she was a prostitute ?

She offered sex for free !!

Should there not be a financial or material reward be required to be able to speak of prostitution ?

Or did the Omani men commit the criminal act of soliciting a prostitute ?

Let's see.

There's been a surge in obesity in the last ten years among
Omani seculars - one of those guys looks quite 'heavy'.

They may be friendly - The Sultan of Oman's an Ally of The West and an Anglophile.

Suppose all they need is an alibi?

Someone looking for an opportunity could save them from a little unwarranted attention.

Just a thought.

Time for the 'Flying moral tourist squad' dressed up like Arabs, and stroll to streets for punlic solliciting for swung-Uh swing sex.

Note.

A cameltoe is the biggest taboe in Thailand.

Yet cameltoes are seemed to be on the loose.

Whats next to a camel(toe) ?????

Easy prey.

Would like to be a fly on the wall, when those to guys return home to muslim Oman, trying to explain their adventures to their wives and family!!coffee1.gif

Heinecken Beer and non halal meatw00t.gif

Lucky for them, literacy amongst women in the middle east is lower than in some african countries. They really do look dumb, like walking targets. Anyway, there is no prostitution in T'land because its illegal.

Hmm, I thought the Muslims could not drink beer, maybe Allah gave an exception to Pattaya wink.png

Yes, correct, it's in the Koran: When the faithful go to Pattaya, they can do what they want...crazy.gif

or was it in the Kamasutra? wub.png

no matter, same thing whistling.gif

Edited by klauskunkel

Sad story really. Can't prostitutes make their money the old fashion way anymore?

We don't know the whole story. I have many sex worker friends who report pairs of even groups of men (granted, it's usually Indians) trying to bargain for "group rates"...sometimes, a sex worker will go to a hotel with one man and a group of his friends are waiting in the room, surprise! And sometimes they want "5 for the price of 1" or whatever. This is how it's done in their countries, and the assume they can similarly treat sex workers as animals in Thailand. I'm betting something similar happened here. I'm not doubting they were drugged, but I'm dubious about their account of how they got to the point where she could drug them.

Just because they come from a predominately Muslim country does not mean they are practising Muslims, I assume that you come from a Christian country as do I, so unless we are both in the choir at a leading Pattaya Church....

John 8:7 "So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone...."

At least Islam does especially allow a one hour or temporary marriage for these situations so even a practising Muslin can indulge in Pattaya's prime activity without breaking their religious beliefs. But that's not a sensationalist concept many people like to consider as it's easier to make the post you did.

Take a read about Rumspringa for example.

That's right, hes got that beard and sexy hat cos it looks sooo cool , nothing to do with Islam , there are no Muslim hypocrites either , they're only here for the beaches !

Sad story really. Can't prostitutes make their money the old fashion way anymore?

That's the mistake both they and you have made. facepalm.gif

She was not a prostitute but a thief that works a con and drugs her prey.

As for these reports of "swinging" sex, what is it about some nationalities that like having their friends in on the act, IMHO the M:F ratio is the wrong way round. clap2.gif

There does seem to be a disproportionate number of reports of men of arab or south Asian descent sharing their beds and bought favours together (trying to be diplomatic and not get accused of racism)

At least Islam does especially allow a one hour or temporary marriage for these situations so even a practising Muslin can indulge in Pattaya's prime activity without breaking their religious beliefs. But that's not a sensationalist concept many people like to consider as it's easier to make the post you did.

Take a read about Rumspringa for example.

Yes I saw a documentary on the television where one man explained how Osama bin Laden took a friends 4 year old daughter as a temporary wife while visiting him.