Two Omani men drugged and robbed by Thai woman in Pattaya

webfact

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha...Omani Muslims drinking beers and wanting to get laid for free. That's 2 cardinal sins for Muslims. They paid less by being robbed as they would have been lashed or perhaps lynched in their country. Not to mentioned the price they would pay in their afterlife according to their scriptures. Som nam na!

So the Omani's couldn't speak English or Thai when the police were trying to find out what had happened................how did they negotiate swinging sex for free with the woman who robbed them? Unless she spoke arabic I suppose..........

• Like 1

Quote:

"Two Omani men were tricked by a Pattaya prostitute, who persuaded them to have swinging sex for free"

Who says she was a prostitute ?

She offered sex for free !!

Should there not be a financial or material reward be required to be able to speak of prostitution ?

Or did the Omani men commit the criminal act of soliciting a prostitute ?

You're quite right, if what is reported is true she wasn't a prostitute, only a potential whore.

Hahaha...Omani Muslims drinking beers and wanting to get laid for free. That's 2 cardinal sins for Muslims. They paid less by being robbed as they would have been lashed or perhaps lynched in their country. Not to mentioned the price they would pay in their afterlife according to their scriptures. Som nam na!

Alcohol and prostitutes are available in Oman

Omani or not. Just another couple of sex tourists getting caught in the net. Swallow the pill, enjoy the rest of your holiday then go home. I'm pretty sure Oman would have its fair share of scammers. Why would you report this and get your face / funny story plastered all over the place. Another lesson learned.

But have you 'seen' the prostitutes there?

• Like 1

But have you 'seen' the prostitutes there?

They're the ones with the half beards aren't they ??

coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Note to self: Never report a crime in Thailand unless I'm OK with having my identity (and photo) fully reported in the media for all to see.

I lost Baht 60K in Patters through my own stupidity. I sure as hell did not report it. Put it down to a lesson learnt. Sure wasn't going to have my name and picture plastered for everyone to see for 2K USwhistling.gif . So I agree 100% with your comments.wai2.gif

Edited by maprao

So the Omani's couldn't speak English or Thai when the police were trying to find out what had happened................how did they negotiate swinging sex for free with the woman who robbed them? Unless she spoke arabic I suppose..........

Possibly some sign language using fingers pointing at the right area...... how she managed to explain 'free' is open to speculation, and to be honest, probably didn't happen.

Funny.Free sex, MMF.And she ( I guess she was buddies with Allah) "Let them drink beer". "she is a Thai woman, aged approximately 30-35 years old and rather fat with light coloured skin" .

Why work for a living and get humping bruises on you butt? You too can be a succesful fat ,lazy "no sex" scammer if you use our skin lightening cream. . **. Sold at you local phamacy next to the "knock out" drops**.

Hapened to me in Spain 20 some years ago. I woke up when she went thrugh my stuff but couldn't mve. I told here to leave my ID and credit cards. . She did the sweet little robber. Lost $700 us. Yeah No cops. Lesson learned. Be very careful when I am following my stupid little buddy around.

• Like 2

Alcohol is legally widely available in Oman and one can often see foreigners and locals indulging together in Muscat. They seem to be able to hold their booze a lot better than the foreigners.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Would like to be a fly on the wall, when those to guys return home to muslim Oman, trying to explain their adventures to their wives and family!!coffee1.gif

Heinecken Beer and non halal meatw00t.gif

You are divorced right?

Why would anyone tell what happened in vegas!

Alcohol is legally widely available in Oman and one can often see foreigners and locals indulging together in Muscat. They seem to be able to hold their booze a lot better than the foreigners.

Current evidence points to their tolerance to alcohol isn't the problem.

Hmm, I thought the Muslims could not drink beer, maybe Allah gave an exception to Pattaya wink.png

Just because they come from a predominately Muslim country does not mean they are practising Muslims, I assume that you come from a Christian country as do I, so unless we are both in the choir at a leading Pattaya Church....

John 8:7 "So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone...."

At least Islam does especially allow a one hour or temporary marriage for these situations so even a practising Muslin can indulge in Pattaya's prime activity without breaking their religious beliefs. But that's not a sensationalist concept many people like to consider as it's easier to make the post you did.

Take a read about Rumspringa for example.

Yeah, but the Amish are not narrow minded, obnoxious bigots, by comparison. Hence, there is no hypocracy with the Amish.

Start at the Intercon in Muscat...

Hmm, I thought the Muslims could not drink beer, maybe Allah gave an exception to Pattaya wink.png

Just because they come from a predominately Muslim country does not mean they are practising Muslims, I assume that you come from a Christian country as do I, so unless we are both in the choir at a leading Pattaya Church....

John 8:7 "So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone...."

At least Islam does especially allow a one hour or temporary marriage for these situations so even a practising Muslin can indulge in Pattaya's prime activity without breaking their religious beliefs. But that's not a sensationalist concept many people like to consider as it's easier to make the post you did.

Take a read about Rumspringa for example.

Are they allowed "long time" marriages as well as the cheaper, "short time" marriages? Oh, never mind.

I must say that in my experience in Bangkok, that it has been more likely that I get drugged and robbed than I get a freebee (1 to 0 so far). I guess my stuff has been more attractive I.

The police assume that this prostitute might be part of a criminal gang involved in the drugging and stealing of property from unlucky victims. They appear to be experts in these crimes, by finding the victims, then takes them to motels where they drug them and steal their property then make a quick escape.

Great powers of deduction, I say.

Are these people professional journalists, because I find the report is almost childlike in it's content and grammar, I really don' think a senior police man "rushes" to a crime scene unless it is a robbery in progress, these poor officers must be exhausted with" rushing" all day

Would like to be a fly on the wall, when those to guys return home to muslim Oman, trying to explain their adventures to their wives and family!!coffee1.gif

Add 'prostitutes' to the list they will have to come clean on! Love it.

as muslim men can gret away with anything they want, no problem when they get back to the dessert. sounds like a personal problem.