The Arrangement

sibeymai

Spent all night out recently (yes, it is still possible to do in BKK). On arrival back home the next morning the wife accused me of playing up, which I denied of course (if I did, I don't think whoever it was would have been very satisfied judging from the headache I had next day).

Anyway, the wife came up with a pretty odd suggestion. She said that if i was going to go out and stay out all night I have to "earn credits" to do so. 15 credits and I can stay out all night once. To earn credits I have to "perform" at home, 1 "performance" = 1 credit.

I'm interested in hearing about any other unusual arrangements which wives/girlfriends have imposed on their husbands/boyfriends in similar circumstances.

I was prepared for the yelling and screaming, objects being thrown, being chased around the condo, having to retrieve objects from the swimming pool, possible surgery, demands to go upcountry and visit the relatives, trips to the gold shop or other shopping extravaganze.....but not this. Totally from left field and knocked me for six.

Anyway, the wife came up with a pretty odd suggestion. She said that if i was going to go out and stay out all night I have to "earn credits" to do so. 15 credits and I can stay out all night once. To earn credits I have to "perform" at home, 1 "performance" = 1 credit.

Sounds like you totally neglect her, so much so she has to bribe you for attention. :o

I can understand how you might reach that conclusion, but I assure you that is not the case. That is why I am totally stumped by the suggestion. I don't have any intention of "cashing in". Is she trying to bait me ? I don't think she could be serious for a moment.

My goodness, how old are you?

I do this kinda thing with my 4 year old, but he gets stickers and a prize, instead of getting to go out all night.

Do you get a smack or a time out if you are a naughty boy...maybe no cartoons?

Men...

When my Chinese ex and I were living together here in HK, she'd punish me by making me do the housework if I "came" before she did. :D

Thankfully my love-making was better than my ironing...

Christ... now that one would have me worried... :o

totster :D

Spent all night out recently (yes, it is still possible to do in BKK). On arrival back home the next morning the wife accused me of playing up, which I denied of course (if I did, I don't think whoever it was would have been very satisfied judging from the headache I had next day).

1. Maybe your wife was worried (and jealous) about you....the next morning...thought of that?

2. Did you 'play' ? :o

3. "earn credits"...does your wife work at a bank?

4. I suppose 'perform' means "making-love" ?

5. I think your wife is very clever to have you 'perform' 15 times; she must know the #'s per week/month you did perform before with her and you were the one who forgot :D ...and thus she invented 'the credits' :D

6. Your problem will be the night your 'mates' (or someone else...) call you for an evening out.....and do it the same evening 15 times with your wife.....well...that's a lot of work and you won't be able to go out that evening at all.... :D:D:D

LaoPo

I can't speak for anyone else but I think earning credits sounds like fun. If it were my wife I'd be earning those credits pretty dam.n quickly. :D

Earning credits so that you can spend all night out.. or for something else ? :o

I can't speak for anyone else but I think earning credits sounds like fun. If it were my wife I'd be earning those credits pretty dam.n quickly. :D

Earning credits so that you can spend all night out.. or for something else ? :o

Performance = credits . . . earning credits for the sake of earning credits. :D

I'm interested in hearing about any other unusual arrangements which wives/girlfriends have imposed on their husbands/boyfriends in similar circumstances.

My wife expects me to earn credits when I come home after spending the night out..... :D

And lord help me if I can't........ :o

I bet she makes him wear a little skirt and apron around the house also.

Me and my missus have the same deal about sex, she first, can proudly say that it was hard in the beginning, but the repeated attempts for perfection were fun. This year I have not failed so far, last year at most I failed 3 times.

It sometimes helps if the telly is on.

Me and my missus have the same deal about sex, she first, can proudly say that it was hard in the beginning, but the repeated attempts for perfection were fun. This year I have not failed so far, last year at most I failed 3 times.

It sometimes helps if the telly is on.

:o:D

:o

I was prepared for the yelling and screaming, objects being thrown, being chased around the condo, having to retrieve objects from the swimming pool, possible surgery, demands to go upcountry and visit the relatives, trips to the gold shop or other shopping extravaganze.....but not this. Totally from left field and knocked me for six.

:D:D:D Maybe her boyfriend is taking care of her while your out?