fair dentist

davetrout

• 3 weeks later...

Just an update on this topic. I went in to Dr. Warin and had a root canal (4,000 baht) and a Crown (5,000 baht) for a total of 9,000 baht which also included Xrays and pain pills which I didn't need. Bottom line, you can get quality dental care at a "fair price" here in Pattaya. Also the dentist has a good sense of humor which is a nice touch when you are getting something as traumatic as a root canal done.

Just an update on this topic. I went in to Dr. Warin and had a root canal (4,000 baht) and a Crown (5,000 baht) for a total of 9,000 baht which also included Xrays and pain pills which I didn't need. Bottom line, you can get quality dental care at a "fair price" here in Pattaya. Also the dentist has a good sense of humor which is a nice touch when you are getting something as traumatic as a root canal done.

That is very useful to know.

Dr Warin used to get a lot of recs on various Pattaya forums but do not see him mentioned as much these days. I have been using him for check ups but can be an issue getting an appointment.

Yes he is very busy and getting an appointment could be a problem. However if it is something that needs taken care of, I am sure he would get you in. He did mention that he reads his email every day and he has always answered mine on the same day. I have a return appointment in a week to fit the new Crown. This was more than 1/2 the cost from Studio Smile Dental.

Edited by willyumcr

Yes he is very busy and getting an appointment could be a problem. However if it is something that needs taken care of, I am sure he would get you in. He did mention that he reads his email every day and he has always answered mine on the same day. I have a return appointment in a week to fit the new Crown. This was more than 1/2 the cost from Studio Smile Dental.

What kind of crown (material) and where was the location? Another positive experience with Dr Warin!

It was a bottom tooth, next to the molar. The material was Standard metal + porcelain. It was a crown for a "basic" crown. He has a wide array of options for the crown. These are Dr. Warin prices

Root Canal

Front teeth 3000 baht
Premolar teeth 4000 baht
Molar teeth 6000 baht
Crown
Standard metal+porcelain crown 5000 baht
Palladium base+porcelain crown 8000 baht
51%gold+porcelain crown 11000 baht
All ceramic e-max 8000 baht
All ceramic Zircon 10000 baht

It was a bottom tooth, next to the molar. The material was Standard metal + porcelain. It was a crown for a "basic" crown. He has a wide array of options for the crown. These are Dr. Warin prices

Root Canal

Front teeth 3000 baht

Premolar teeth 4000 baht

Molar teeth 6000 baht

Crown

Standard metal+porcelain crown 5000 baht

Palladium base+porcelain crown 8000 baht

51%gold+porcelain crown 11000 baht

All ceramic e-max 8000 baht

All ceramic Zircon 10000 baht

No nothing about quality of materials used but based on everything you have described you got an excellent deal and more importantly are very satisfied.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

made an appointment based on recommendations on here

he was fully booked for more than two weeks

he must be some dentist...

turned out he was some dentist!

he is very highly recommended

i cannot speak to highly about him

thanks to all on TV who steered us to him

made an appointment based on recommendations on here

he was fully booked for more than two weeks

he must be some dentist...

turned out he was some dentist!

he is very highly recommended

i cannot speak to highly about him

thanks to all on TV who steered us to him

Welcome-that,s what this forum,s all about-sometimes anyhow clap2.gif

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have the email of Dr Warin by chance ??

thanks

Hi. I answered your message.

I am interested also to get this Dr Warin email..

Any other recent dentist recommedations would be nice to hear also

I would like to have full checkup + i have some pain occasionally with one tooth also, so i quess something should be done about it..smile.png

Thanks for any input..

• 4 months later...