Noisy B*******ds

klubex99

Heck, if the OP was my neighbor, and I knew he was hungover, I'd crank it to 11 with full fuzz tone. Probably play "Psychotic Reaction." GF loves that song.

Because that is exactly what a dick head does..... yes?

If you were MY neighbour, I would kick your door in and put my foot straight through the front of said Hi-Fi or whatever, and drag you outside and slap you up and down the street and wouldn't stop till you were crying in front of your GF.

Mommy, Mommy please make it stop!!!

klbex99, you sound like you're wound up way too tight to exist anywhere other than in your own sad little world.

Just leave now and make everyone else comfortable.

Edited by tiger2
  • Like 1

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The other morning he was out there real early with a drill, putting holes in his exhaust manifolds trying to make his pickup sound like a clapped out Ferrari (Yes, he's one of those idiots) Then sits there revving the engine constantly with a big stupid smile on his face. Now when he drives down the street he drops the revs, puts the clutch in and revs up like he is in a hot rod.

Hey! I didn't realized there was a fellow westerner living in Rhek Thum!

Kidding aside, I actually thought my town was unique for this.

They drill holes or, in the case of one guy, come home with a brand new pickup, and proceed to cut off the exhaust, including the catalytic converter. The same goes for motor bikes.

Thais generally, as another poster put it, don't see beyond the end of their noses. Something in the culture prevents them from thinking anything they do, might disturb another human.

Tons of moronic expats are doing exactly the same retarded modifications on their motorbikes. Wannabee bikers make their harleys sound like a giant tractor and retired fat expats put neon lights and noisy exhaust on their PCXs as if they were 13 years old boys. Stupidity knows no borders.

The dying art of conversation drowned out by inconsiderate fools.

Let's all sit down with a cuppa an a ginger nut and have a good blether instead. wink.png

You need t be a big man to rise above that sort of idiocy and take an interest in your fellows