Woman Killed When Driving Motorbike Against Traffic and Hitting Iranian

Lite Beer

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we all used this way of driving one time or another avoiding driving too far for a u turn or because it was just a little few meters....and all of you can lie about it here but,

Can you exclude me from that " WE ALL " please .

The reason i never ride my bike in Pattaya is because I know it happens all the time, and that's also the reason I don't engage in this practice.

pretty clear what i mean no? like the next post that're my feelings on most commentors here when stating all garbage and knowing and doing it all so well......those beautifull, magnificent farang...just hate talking crap about a dead person. when in fact talking on TV and their real behaviour outside is a world of difference. The ones feeling adressed by some things said usually are the ones i am talking about.......so.....if you feel offended by me saying this but not by all the dogs talking crap about a dead young girl..need i say more

Edited by myluckythai

Forget about the helmet. The lady in question might not have had helmet anyway and, further possibility that if she did have one then it was unsecured. I see it all the time.

Driving against the flow of traffic was the killer, I'm sure we all agree.

No, of course it was the foreigner's fault. If he wasn't here .......... I was disappointed that nobody noticed this before!

Must plead guily to riding a motorcycle on the wrong side regularly. Only on the main road though. The real killer is the lack of U-turn facilities on the 4-lane highways!

Edited by BuriramRes

I think we all used this way of driving one time or another avoiding driving too far for a u turn or because it was just a little few meters....and all of you can lie about it here but,

The reason i never ride my bike in Pattaya is because I know it happens all the time, and that's also the reason I don't engage in this practice.

pretty clear what i mean no? like the next post that're my feelings on most commentors here when stating all garbage and knowing and doing it all so well......those beautifull, magnificent farang...just hate talking crap about a dead person. when in fact talking on TV and their real behaviour outside is a world of difference. The ones feeling adressed by some things said usually are the ones i am talking about.......so.....if you feel offended by me saying this but not by all the dogs talking crap about a dead young girl..need i say more

The lady was a awarded a Darwin Trophy, what else can be said. I feel sorry for the Iranian.

The lady was a awarded a Darwin Trophy, what else can be said. I feel sorry for the Iranian.

feel offended by the wrong reasons that's up to you. feel i blame the iranian (although i never said that) up to you , and most of all feel free to not care one single bit about a young person dying. I don't care about pretentious people like you. so.....shove it

Edited by myluckythai

Exclude me too i ride an extra 3km so I don't have to go against traffic. I am not an idiot to start to mimic bad Thai habits I leave that to the farangs that are equally dumb as those Thais. I guess you also decide to save on tail lights on your bike like many of the Thais.

• Like 1

Exclude me too i ride an extra 3km so I don't have to go against traffic. I am not an idiot to start to mimic bad Thai habits I leave that to the farangs that are equally dumb as those Thais. I guess you also decide to save on tail lights on your bike like many of the Thais.

i start to understand beter and better why there are so little farang i care about here in thailand. Does the word Übermensch mean something to you? checkin out as you are not worth the effort. btw would love to hear you say stupid or dumb thai in the face of the family of that girl......or most other thai... they never do these tv loudmouths

Edited by myluckythai

My sympathies to the poor Iranian person who was driving the right way that the idiots crashed into...All costs for repairing the bike and the Iranain persons hospital bills ( if any ) should be paid by the family of the dead idiot. If that sounds harsh then I make no apology. The stupidity such as this I see displayed here on a daily basis leads to needless accidents such as this. Fed up of people making excuses for it. Yes, I know this is Thailand, that means it's ok to be stupid ? So don't give me that crock...

• Like 1

I think we all used this way of driving one time or another avoiding driving too far for a u turn or because it was just a little few meters....and all  of you  can lie about it here but,

i start to understand beter and better why there are so little farang i care about here in thailand. Does the word Übermensch mean something to you?     checkin out as you are not worth the effort. btw would love to hear you say stupid or dumb thai in the face of the family of that girl......or most other thai... they never do these tv loudmouths

Of course it says something to me its a language i understand. I call them as i see them. As a foreigner you should know better you don't so i think your stupid and irresponsible to drive on the wrong side of the road. Same as that i don't care much for drunk drivers.

Thais can be excused for lack of education most foreigners can not. I know plenty of thais that think driving on the wrong side of the road is bad and they call those ppl stupid too.

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

i start to understand beter and better why there are so little farang i care about here in thailand. Does the word Übermensch mean something to you? checkin out as you are not worth the effort. btw would love to hear you say stupid or dumb thai in the face of the family of that girl......or most other thai... they never do these tv loudmouths

Of course it says something to me its a language i understand. I call them as i see them. As a foreigner you should know better you don't so i think your stupid and irresponsible to drive on the wrong side of the road. Same as that i don't care much for drunk drivers.

Thais can be excused for lack of education most foreigners can not. I know plenty of thais that think driving on the wrong side of the road is bad and they call those ppl stupid too.

it says a lot about all talking like you that you live here.............maybe you need to feel great about yourself, maybe you were a sucker back home, But i am sure you act like a real nice guy towards m when you are confronted. I know that kind of person all too well. i would not want to live here if thinking like you unless you get sheit on back home and now you can sheit on others (on internet so yo don't have to be scared)...... guess you are just full of it........

it says a lot about all talking like you that you live here.............maybe you need to feel great about yourself, maybe you were a sucker back home, But i am sure you act like a real nice guy towards m when you are confronted. I know that kind of person all too well. i would not want to live here if thinking like you unless you get sheit on back home and now you can sheit on others (on internet so yo don't have to be scared)...... guess you are just full of it........

Actually if you read correctly I never said something along the lines that all Thais are dumb, just those driving on the wrong side and then said that farangs doing that are equally dumb as THOSE Thais. The Thais driving on the wrong side are a minority still a fair amount but certainly not a majority.

I don't get it why guys like you close their eyes for things that are truly stupid and dangerous and see it as an attack on all Thais. It clearly is not an attack on all Thais but only on those doing stupid things like that.

I would never copy the bad habits of a few stupid Thais to be somewhere quicker but in the process endangering the lives of myself and others. Like I said before i drive an extra 3 km to avoid doing this. I do this quite often as this is required when I go to the Big C. I put myself way above those stupid Thais (for those that cant read.. meaning those Thais the minority that go on the wrong side of the road). I also put myself way above the Thais that jump red lights and kill people going to green. I don't condone stupidity from any country I even think foreigners should know better as they in general have more knowledge of road safety. I look down on those foreigners that dumb down and start to do dangerous stunts because the police does not care.

My sympathies to the poor Iranian person who was driving the right way that the idiots crashed into...All costs for repairing the bike and the Iranain persons hospital bills ( if any ) should be paid by the family of the dead idiot. If that sounds harsh then I make no apology. The stupidity such as this I see displayed here on a daily basis leads to needless accidents such as this. Fed up of people making excuses for it. Yes, I know this is Thailand, that means it's ok to be stupid ? So don't give me that crock...

But where was he looking? eye's should have been on the road ahead

But where was he looking? eye's should have been on the road ahead

You are having me on of course. His eyes were on the road ahead.

But it's a bit hard to miss a bike that is coming right at you on the wrong side of the road. Even the friend of the dead girl said she (Drove her bike carelessly against the flow of traffic) ie After the two Thai women took their friend home, her friend, who was the driver, drove her motorbike carelessly (against the flow of traffic), so they collided with the motorbike that the Iranian man was the driving

She had a death wish and it was granted, just lucky she did not kill any one else.

When driving in Thailand,I see this behavior on a daily basis. Even cars drive on the wrong side of the road when the U turn is too far away. Will they ever learn ?

How to prevent this stupid and life taking behavior ?

Quite true many times see vehicles coming down the wrong side of the road. apparently if they are flashing their lights you have to get out of their way. That is if you can and if they smash into you with their headlights lights flashing you are in the wrong. Many times we have had to reverse 2 or 3 kms for oncoming cars on the wrongside of the road.

You reverse 2 or 3 kilometers ??????? ---- and they are on your side going the wrong way???????sad.pngsad.pngsad.png

Probably a farm girl. Anyone who's driven out in the country knows how bad the drivers are. Already bad enough here but in the country they rarely look when changing lanes. RIP Condolences to the family.

Not a farm girl !

Her registered address is in Nong Prue, and the farm girls hardly ever change their registration to Patters,especially at such a young age.

She was only 18 years old and no matter where she hailed from, she'll have seen others driving the same way all her young life. Sorry to say, but Monkey see - Monkey do, is all too common here And applies to many farangs also.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Foreigners just copy how Thais drive , when I see foreigners driving against me on the wrong side with their bikes, and of course no helmet I want to stop my car and shout at them to get the hell out of the road. They all have monkey brains.

This is why there are traffic laws, if you dont stick to them its your own fault.

Laws?? Forget LAWS it's education that's needed first and foremost! Law is no deterrent for reasons that can't be mentioned on TV! The carnage will get worse nothing will change until education happens!! Riding against the flow of traffic dumbest thing you can possibly do but not in the land of smiles!!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app