Outdoor wooden furniture. Where?

eddi

I'm looking for a wooden dining table and 2-4 chairs for the balcony.

All I've found so far is metal framed ones covered in woven plastic tape.

Does anyone know of a place that sells something suitable?

There's a place selling teak outdoor furniture among the small traders outside Homeworks. Not a huge choice but they can give you a catalogue and it's decent quality, made in Indonesia I think, or at least the wood comes from there. It's ideal for dining al fresco on the patio and as long as you oil it once or twice a year it will last forever.

There's a place selling teak outdoor furniture among the small traders outside Homeworks. Not a huge choice but they can give you a catalogue and it's decent quality, made in Indonesia I think, or at least the wood comes from there. It's ideal for dining al fresco on the patio and as long as you oil it once or twice a year it will last forever.

Thanks for that positive information Guderian, I'll check it out this afternoon

Opposite the floating market in Najomtien there are loads of shops around which selling outdoor furniture, bought some stuff myself yesterday as well inthere. As above recommended there is a shop outside of HomeWorks, bought inthere a nice teak wood dinner table for a more then reasonable price :)

Enjoy the shopping :)!

There are a couple of furniture shops at the back of Big C 2nd Road, if not too far out of your way, might have something suitable

Not sure as wasn`t looking for what you are, might be a waste of time but just a suggestion.smile.png

Thanks for the help guys.

I took Guderian's advice and bought a table and 2 chairs there this afternoon for THB 11,500 , they delivered the products at 15:00 today and they are now sitting nicely on my balcony.

I can certainly recomend their helpful and quick service, not many places would deliver that quick! Currently I'm waiting for a delivery from Index, they could only deliver 10 days after purchase.

Tomorrow I'll buy some suitable oil and give them a good oiling, should protect them from the elements for a while.

You're welcome,

• 8 months later...