Iranian arrested for indecently assaulting 13 year old girl in Pattaya hotel elevator

webfact

Iranian accused of indecently assaulting 13 year old girl in Pattaya Hotel elevator

iran-2.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Pattaya Police were called to a Central Pattaya hotel in the early hours of Monday and arrested a 29 year old Iranian Tourist accused of indecently assaulting a 13 year old girl in the elevator.

The incident occurred at the Ibis Hotel off Pattaya Second Road in Central Pattaya. A Thai family who are on holiday in Pattaya brought with them their pet dog who was unwell and needed to be taken to an emergency vet.

Their 13 year old daughter was told to go up to their 4th floor Hotel room and collect the dog while the rest of the family waited in the lobby area.

The girl entered the lift with the dog but the lift stopped on the 3rd floor to collect Mr. Amin Azizi. The doors closed and Mr. Azizi began to stroke the dog but then allegedly lunged towards the 13 year old girl and attempted to lift up her dress.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/107228/iranian-accused-indecently-assaulting-13-year-girl-pattaya-hotel-elevator/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-10-29

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never get these stories....the guy is in the adult services candy store, but he decides to jump on a 13-year-old girl instead? Something seriously wrong with him if the allegation is true.

Edited by dao16
  • Like 1

Not all Iranians are Muslim. Some are Christians, which would fit the profile. w00t.gif

98 percent of Iranians are Muslim. coffee1.gif

He's not the first or the last tourist to feel they have entered into some kind of immorality world here where anything goes. Plenty does go here though, of course.

Edited by Scott
Deleted post edited out

Remind me never to stay in an Ibis hotel if they allow dogs to sleep in the rooms. Sounds like a dirty filthy flea ridden place.

What is wrong with dogs in the room and how does it make hotel filthy dirty? or flea ridden?

Well if I am paying for a room I don't want a dogs bed. I can lick my own balls at least I know where they have been.smile.png

• Like 2

Poor chap. Lands in the worlds brothel and gets nicked in a lift

I can hardly blamed him. A visitor to pattaya from that warped theocracy could easily assume all thai women are loose slags and fair game

He wouldnt have the benefit of recent western sensitivities about shagging young girls to know any better

Poor chap. Lands in the worlds brothel and gets nicked in a lift

I can hardly blamed him. A visitor to pattaya from that warped theocracy could easily assume all thai women are loose slags and fair game

He wouldnt have the benefit of recent western sensitivities about shagging young girls to know any better

Interesting point.

Definitely coming from a different culture with different views about age limitations.

Tell it to the judge!

When Saudi Arabia announced three months ago that girls as young as 10-years old would now be allowed to marry, Iran decided to drop the age limit even further.

http://digitaljournal.com/article/329317

Remind me never to stay in an Ibis hotel if they allow dogs to sleep in the rooms. Sounds like a dirty filthy flea ridden place.

What is wrong with dogs in the room and how does it make hotel filthy dirty? or flea ridden?

Well if I am paying for a room I don't want a dogs bed. I can lick my own balls at least I know where they have been.smile.png

You would have to be pretty short, slim and light to fit into dogs bed, i would also hope you do not book at kennels

• Like 1

Oh to be flexible again. sad.png

• Like 1

It wasn't my post, but dogs in a hotel room is what I would suggest is wrong with it. Many hotels, apartments, condos etc do not allow dogs, presumably they have a reason for it also.

And obviously I'm not including your immaculately showered and coiffed, flealess, nappied, trained dogs.

It wasn't my post, but dogs in a hotel room is what I would suggest is wrong with it. Many hotels, apartments, condos etc do not allow dogs, presumably they have a reason for it also.

And obviously I'm not including your immaculately showered and coiffed, flealess, nappied, trained dogs.

So what would be the reason for all those condo's apartments etc, besides ignorance ? and again what is wrong with having animal companion in the hotel room? and why would the dog need to be nappied or trained?

• Like 1

sent off an email to IBIS/ACCOR hotel group about having dogs stay in their rooms and they say it would definitely not happen. They say animals are not allowed in the buildings and allegations of people having dogs in a room are totally false.

sent them the thai visa link to this story and they say they will investigate. Apparently animals are not allowed in the building

Edited by chooka

So what would be the reason for all those condo's apartments etc, besides ignorance ? and again what is wrong with having animal companion in the hotel room? and why would the dog need to be nappied or trained?

Off the top of my head reasons could be hygiene, noise to name two.

What is wrong with having "animal companions" in a hotel room?...how about lack of hygiene or possible noise.

And to your final question...I'm surprised (maybe not) that you actually took the nappied bit seriously but what about hygiene or potential noise problems?

Do you think you could PM me the name of your hotel so those of us who don't appreciate rooms that have accommodated animal companions can avoid it? I know you don't want to name it here.

sent off an email to IBIS/ACCOR hotel group about having dogs stay in their rooms and they say it would definitely not happen. They say animals are not allowed in the buildings and allegations of people having dogs in a room are totally false.

sent them the thai visa link to this story and they say they will investigate. Apparently animals are not allowed in the building

Yeah, animals are allowed. It even says on their wesbite, it's a pet friendly hotel. I've stayed there a few times with my dog.

But why would you be sending the company emails about it..?

Yeah, animals are allowed. It even says on their wesbite, it's a pet friendly hotel. I've stayed there a few times with my dog.

But why would you be sending the company emails about it..?

Maybe I wanted to know if dogs were allowed to stay there before I shot my mouth off and they informed me that animals do not stay in the rooms.

Ah, right... I'd probably just check a website rather than firing off an email... I guess whoever you spoke to didn't know the answer anyway. Pretty sure most Ibis hotels are pet friendly, seems to be a company wide policy. Certainly in London, Paris, Bangkok etc...