Wing 41 Application Open For 2014

Tywais

OMG it's that time of the year again I feel like someone just speed up the universe time clock.

That's the same thing that I said to the secretary when she told me about it. Kept thinking it can't be that soon already. smile.png

• Like 1

In the past my wife had one of our employees do it for us. That person is now an ex-employee. Our autos are in my wife's name. Does anyone know if I can bring my wife's info to the station to do the registration. My wife thinks that while a Thai person could do it, I wouldn't be allowed to even though I have a Thai driver's license, and, of course, a valid passport.

So can you apply if you are on any type of tourist visa and don't necessarily have a house register...yet...even though you are married and live here all the time.

And do you need a reason to take the short cut as I do travelling nimmen to saraphi regularly.

Wife got some forms for us but they are in thai...were there some in english?

Sent via tin can and string after pigeon shot

So can you apply if you are on any type of tourist visa and don't necessarily have a house register...yet...even though you are married and live here all the time.

And do you need a reason to take the short cut as I do travelling nimmen to saraphi regularly.

Wife got some forms for us but they are in thai...were there some in english?

Sent via tin can and string after pigeon shot

Not sure about the visa requirement. There is a place on the form that asks for a reason. I use 'to get to the airport for business and to immigration' as the reason.

Don't bother going for a couple of days. They are out of applications.

Probably businesses and schools who pick them up in batches. I know our secretary picks up a large number of them at one time, probably at least 50. Other uni departments probably similar. Thanks for the heads up.

10:00 today - Sign saying "Run Out Of Forms, Come Back Monday"....

Given it's just a photocopied form, that takes the sort of military precision I'd expect from that lot.

Photocopy? The ones we had were color printed forms as you would find off a press.

I was told on going through W41 the other day my pass is out of date.

When does the new one start?

is it possible to fill the gap until then?

Thanks!

The new one starts when you receive it and that is usually on a first come first basis as to when the are given after application. Believe applications are excepted from Nov 04 to Dec 24. If you are in back of the queue you may not get the sticker until March.

If you have a pass from last year then it is usable until March of next year. Always been that way. What is the date on your current pass?

Copy of Driver's license
Copy of passport
Copy of Tambien Lort (Car registration book - blue book)
Filled out and signed form and all above copies signed.
60 Baht application fee + 5 baht for stamp.

Ooops! Thai nationals need Thai ID card (non-Thais need passport).

In addition, Thai nationals are also required to provide a copy of the household registration (thabian ban).
Don't know if non-Thai applicants need a letter of residence (from Immigration? from your consulate?)

Thank you very much for giving me the heads up on this, totally restored my faith in TV! That there in fact good people on here prepared to give, no nonsense, straight forward assistance to other people who live in Chiang Mai rather than the usual trolling BS that seems to scatter a high percentage of posts.

Thank you.

Was there at 15:50 today and they were completely closed and locked up. Not a soul in sight. Sign said open til 16:00?

open and running well this morning, if the whole building was closed it could have been for some big meeting, event or ..