School Holidays

Hi!

I live in France, in the mountains...I will move in bangkok on august 2006. I went there only once...I really appreciate...but I have one son, he's 5 and as bangkok is a big city...I wonder what to do during the school holidays...this might be a stupid question...

but thanks! :o

Hi!

I live in France, in the mountains...I will move in bangkok on august 2006. I went there only once...I really appreciate...but I have one son, he's 5 and as bangkok is a big city...I wonder what to do during the school holidays...this might be a stupid question...

but thanks! :o

Hi Kitty

I have two kids here in Thailand

When school closes for the long holidays and papa has to work, their school have normally some extra cources, ask teachers for this.

Also availlible is scout camp activities or other summer camps, view at the local press and posters setup at school.

:D

Are you looking for places to take your son during the holidays or wondering what he can do while you are working?

More than likely you will probably employ a nanny/maid so that is one possibility for childcare. Also, as Masterchief says, most schools offer 'summer camps' (day camps) which he could enrol in - it wouldn't necessarily need to be at the school he attends normally.

As far as things to do during the holidays, there are quite a few places in Bangkok that could be visited. e.g. Dreamworld (amusement park), Safari World, Suan Siam (Water Park), the Children's museum, Science Museum, Siam Ocean World (aquarium), the Nestle factory (excellent child friendly tours!), Dusit Zoo, etc etc.

Maybe some others have got ideas of places to visit as well.

Dreamworld (amusement park),

Is Dreamworld still open ? ....I thought they closed due to the owner of the land not renewing thier lease.

First of all many thanks for all your answers!!

In fact, I won't work and my request regarded especially the various places ...

Thanks!