Thaksin in Oslo as Bangkok erupts over amnesty bill

webfact

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame on Norway for allowing wanted criminals into their country.

Criminal perhaps but I wouldn't go so far as to say he's "wanted" by anyone. High ranking police officers and officials visit the man overseas and bend to his wishes. I don't think any real effort has ever been made to capture or extradite him. I'd hardly expect any other country to step in and play international police when the Thai government itself only shows interest in following his orders, whitewashing his crimes and letting him keep on keeping on in the meantime.

I'll have you know that the democrat government were hunting him down day and night for two and a half years. They even had interpol onto him. Well that's if you believe the democrat government with abhisit as its' head and they always tell the truth, right?

• Like 1

Criminal perhaps but I wouldn't go so far as to say he's "wanted" by anyone. High ranking police officers and officials visit the man overseas and bend to his wishes. I don't think any real effort has ever been made to capture or extradite him. I'd hardly expect any other country to step in and play international police when the Thai government itself only shows interest in following his orders, whitewashing his crimes and letting him keep on keeping on in the meantime.

I'll have you know that the democrat government were hunting him down day and night for two and a half years. They even had interpol onto him. Well that's if you believe the democrat government with abhisit as its' head and they always tell the truth, right?

Yes I remember the UK government revoked his Visa, and a few countries wouldn't let him in. A bit different to today, a convicted criminal with a valid Thai passport attending official Thai government functions in foreign countries. But good to see your back to formula Fab4, its all there, red spin, blame Abihist and flame the post, I guess flame the poster will be next.

Edited by waza

Yes I remember the UK government revoked his Visa, and a few countries wouldn't let him in. A bit different to today, a convicted criminal with a valid Thai passport attending official Thai government functions in foreign countries. But good to see your back to formula Fab4, its all there, red spin, blame Abihist and flame the post, I guess flame the poster will be next.

Got a house out San Kampaeng Fab ?

I'm sorry Waza, have I flamed your post? (in your opinion)

Or was I responding to a post that said Thaksin wasn't wanted by anyone. I thought I would correct the poster with an example of the very people who were after him i.e the Thai government under the leadership of abhisit.

Perhaps you could publish some guidelines on how to reply to posts on here and get them approved by the mods?

I'm sorry Waza, have I flamed your post? (in your opinion)

Or was I responding to a post that said Thaksin wasn't wanted by anyone. I thought I would correct the poster with an example of the very people who were after him i.e the Thai government under the leadership of abhisit.

Perhaps you could publish some guidelines on how to reply to posts on here and get them approved by the mods?

Ah there it is, all to formula. Surprise me one day and display some lateral thinking, or at least evidence of a logical, independent thought process, your formula posts are dull, tiresome and display the intellect of a form letter.

Edited by waza
  • Like 1

I said "I don't think any REAL effort has EVER been made..." which includes the previous administration whose posturing aside I honestly think would have been content to leave him be had he taken the hint and took off like so many Thai criminals before him that chose to lay low elsewhere until statutes of limitations ran out. But no, this is a man who had to keep meddling and pushing and the country is dealing with the results now.

• Like 1

You sure it's a diplomatic passport, Robby? I know his normal Thai pp was given back to him.

You know that for sure do you witawatwatawit ?

Am wondering how you know, would seem that as the deed was done in secret and the passport was hand delivered then only someone who was inside the system would know that.

So please enlighten me as to how you know.

I dont know for sure but I can think independently and in a logical manner.

And given the facts that Yingluck has been arranging visa free entry to diiplomats and he has been representing the Thai Govt and traveling pretty much anywhere he likes since he got the passport it stands to reason that he has some kind document from the Thai Govt to introduce himself and a diplomatic passport would seem to be the most logical thing.

• Like 1

You sure it's a diplomatic passport, Robby? I know his normal Thai pp was given back to him.

You know that for sure do you witawatwatawit ?

Am wondering how you know, would seem that as the deed was done in secret and the passport was hand delivered then only someone who was inside the system would know that.

So please enlighten me as to how you know.

I dont know for sure but I can think independently and in a logical manner.

And given the facts that Yingluck has been arranging visa free entry to diiplomats and he has been representing the Thai Govt and traveling pretty much anywhere he likes since he got the passport it stands to reason that he has some kind document from the Thai Govt to introduce himself and a diplomatic passport would seem to be the most logical thing.

Good theory, very plausible and its has the stench of Shiniwatra all over it. I believe it, there is a lots of inferred information out there between the lines, all its takes is a objective, inquiring mind to put it together. It is self evident that nothing is too low, too corrupt or too universally hated for this Thaksin proxy government, exactly what you would expect from an organisation run by a convicted criminal and fugitive from justice.

Edited by waza

Seem to recall the Scandinavian countries were rather popular with Chalerm a few years back, perhaps Thaskin is seeking yet another stone to crawl under bolt hole for a family member whose current employment situation may be somewhat unpredictable regarding its security.whistling.gif

• Like 2

What type of passport does he have?

diplomatic passport given by Montenegro government

Thai - issued by his sister's bent Government and personally delivered.

What he might have is called Thailand Official Passport, it's not your ordinary nor is it a diplomatic passport, it's used by Government employees (staff / teachers etc), my better half has one for travel on official University business. it is not usable for personal travel so you can bet the fugitive from justice is constantly getting the nod from the current government re his travel wants.

It says in the OP that Thaksin has left Norway and gone on to Sweden. Is there any confirmation of that?

The girl friend just let out a "Oh my God!" exclamation. She received a photo of Thaksin with a group of Thais wearing black armbands and talking together in what looks like a Thai house. They claim Thaksin is in Bangkok.

I doubt very much if it is in thailand but could certainly be in cambodia.

Has anyone seen the photo?

Sorry she has it on the Line app so I can't get it.

I just dont see how the EU can allow convicted criminals to roam freely between countries.

Depends on the convicted criminals passport.

BTW Norway is not part of the EU, only an associated member or somesuch.

This creepy person is living the high life with the money of hard working Thai tax payers thumbsup.gif .

Hard working Thai taxpayers??? You won't be slagging the bloke off when he gets back though will you.

Won't stop me from slagging him off, I doubt it will stop any farang from speaking their mind about him.

We still slag off the PTP and Yingers all the time, so are you saying that Thaks will have us all rounded up and shot?

Did you also kiss Hitlers arse?

Edited by klubex99

Excuse me for asking but why the hell are they 'honouring' a convicted fugitive on the run

Because they haven't got the faintest idea who he is and what he is responsible for.

They probably got a whisper from one of his entourage that he is a really important man and did it for giggles.

Not many Thai supporters around were there.

Everywhere he goes, he doesn't stay that long (apart from Dubai, where money is all) I can only put that down to the Thai people that have experienced the western version of pseudo freedom see him for exactly what he is, and will gather in numbers to tell him

Edited by Thaddeus

Excuse me for asking but why the hell are they 'honouring' a convicted fugitive on the run

Because they haven't got the faintest idea who he is and what he is responsible for.

They probably got a whisper from one of his entourage that he is a really important man and did it for giggles.

Not many Thai supporters around were there.

Everywhere he goes, he doesn't stay that long (apart from Dubai, where money is all) I can only put that down to the Thai people that have experienced the western version of pseudo freedom see him for exactly what he is, and will gather in numbers to tell him

They were probable told how rich he is...