Divorce Based on Adultery What Proof Needed?

spacemand

What proof is needed to get an divorce based on Adultery?

I have the father and wife of the guy she have been shagging up with, willing to tell what they know, might even be able to turn up a couple more people testifying, neighbors of the place she have live during our seperation.

I guess it would take have to go to court so it would take 6-12 months?

You will need proof of adultery. The time it will take depends on the oher party. If it is a no show, it will take long as seevral attempts must be made to let her appear.

It is of course much easier to try and get an uncontested divorce at the amphur and enter an agreement regarding division of assets. Safes a lot of headache, money and time.

You will need proof of adultery. The time it will take depends on the oher party. If it is a no show, it will take long as seevral attempts must be made to let her appear.

It is of course much easier to try and get an uncontested divorce at the amphur and enter an agreement regarding division of assets. Safes a lot of headache, money and time.

Yeah but if the other person is not willing to do it :s

I searched the forum for adultery but found no usable topic but find this link using google http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/354509-divorce-proving-adultery/ after posting. Looks like its not easy to prove.

• 4 months later...

55555, my ex disappeared for a year and left my daughter and i.

showed up a and asked for money,

as she was pregnant, it as a no brainier for my lawyer to petition the court and grant me full custody and the divorce!!!! took 2 months to get court date, she didn't show up and they fined her the court fees

i didn't give her 1 baht although she started at 1 million thumbsup.gif

was told before, that a photo of her, (date stamped) and a guy entering a place together (such as home or hotel) and than leaving is enough as well

Edited by phuketrichard

Ok off topic... what is the division of assets percentage normally? does this depend on who gets the child?

Division of asstes (including debts) is 50-50. It is only regarding assets obtained during the marriage and does not depends on who gets the child. What yu havd before remains yours.

For children child support is to be paid. Normally it is in the range from 3,000 to 6,000 baht plus share of educatinal and medical costs.

• 8 months later...

A number of totally nonsensical posts removed, as well as some reasoned responses.

The OP hoped for some sensible advice, if you can offer some meaningful advice then your views are more than welcome and appreciated, otherwise please just stay away.

• Like 1